XIM Community

Thank you so much for this device  (Read 239 times)

Offline Psycold

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Psycold
Thank you so much for this device
« on: 10:15 PM - 11/01/18 »
I'm sure you hear this story all the time but I'm a life long PC gamer who never bought a console before, but finally caved after having to sit out Red Dead Redemption 1. I decided to purchase an Xbox One X specifically for Red Dead 2, and after an hour or two of playing I was so annoyed by the gamepad, I was about ready to give up. Then I remembered hearing about hardware that allows you to plug in a mouse and keyboard. It works so well and the only negatives are things that are out of your control like how the game itself will always say to press a gamepad button because it's impossible to show which keyboard button is bound. I know the future is probably going to be mouse and keyboard as an option on most consoles, but for now thank you for making it so I don't have to miss out on one of my most anticipated games. I played for 4 hours tonight and I think what you've done with the translation of controls is @#$% near a miracle.

Thank you.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Thank you so much for this device
« Reply #1 on: 10:27 AM - 11/02/18 »
Thanks for your feedback! Concerning native mouse and keyboard support you mentioned, if games do support it they will separate players based on input type. So, if you want to keep playing with your controller friends, then, you'll need a device like XIM.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.