XIM Community

BO4 Sync default or off?  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Notedly

• View Profile
BO4 Sync default or off?
« on: 12:11 PM - 11/01/18 »
I was wondering wich one will give the lowest aim assist? Because i cant really feel a diffrence between them. And wich one are u guys using?

Offline Redrabbit5

• Yes , you are cheating .
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 Sync default or off?
« Reply #1 on: 12:16 PM - 11/01/18 »
I use common sync , feel pretty good for me .

If you want less AA try one ballistic curve from RML .

PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 |  Razer Orbweaver Stealth  | TTesports Ventus Z | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 03:48 PM - 11/01/18 »
Sync Off (important), with 500 or 1000Hz Response Rate and max DPI (less important).

This is easy to test in Black Ops 4 which has insanely strong AA. Common and Default both have strong AA, but it can be difficult to break through the AA bubble if you're slightly off-target. Sync Off improves cut-through into the hitbox.

Using one of OBsIV's quantization curves has made BO4 AA silky smooth -

Gradual
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gGSAyIJYgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiJYAlgiWCLuAu4i7iOEA4QjhCRMBEwETCRMJRQFFAUUJRQl3AXcBdwl3CbWBtYG1gbWJtYn0AfQB9AH0CfQKPwI/Aj8CPwI/Cj8KcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Granular
X5BC:gACAyIJYgliEsASwhLCH0AfQB9CH0Iu4C7gLuAu4i7iQaBBoEGgQaBBokGiV4BXgFeAV4BXgFeCV4JwgHCAcIBwgHCAcIBwgnCCjKCMoIygjKCMoIygjKCMooyinECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #3 on: 03:54 PM - 11/01/18 »
Sync Off (important), with 500 or 1000Hz Response Rate and max DPI (less important).

This is easy to test in Black Ops 4 which has insanely strong AA. Common and Default both have strong AA, but it can be difficult to break through the AA bubble if you're slightly off-target. Sync Off improves cut-through into the hitbox.

Gradual
X5BC:gGSAyIJYgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiJYAlgiWCLuAu4i7iOEA4QjhCRMBEwETCRMJRQFFAUUJRQl3AXcBdwl3CbWBtYG1gbWJtYn0AfQB9AH0CfQKPwI/Aj8CPwI/Cj8KcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Granular
X5BC:gACAyIJYgliEsASwhLCH0AfQB9CH0Iu4C7gLuAu4i7iQaBBoEGgQaBBokGiV4BXgFeAV4BXgFeCV4JwgHCAcIBwgHCAcIBwgnCCjKCMoIygjKCMoIygjKCMooyinECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Which curve felt preferable and like SA3?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 04:06 PM - 11/01/18 »
Note that Xim4 SA3 has less AA than Apex.

Whilst SA3 feels great if your aim is good, AA is comparatively weak on SA3 whereas AA feels like a black hole on Apex.

Weak AA can be a problem competing against aimbot-like controller users in BO4, and strong AA can create an AA bubble that's hard to break through.

I'm using the Gradual curve (haven't tested Granular yet) and it retains Apex's strong AA, with the clean hitbox entry of SA3.
Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #5 on: 04:18 PM - 11/01/18 »
Note that Xim4 SA3 has less AA than Apex.

Whilst SA3 feels great if your aim is good, AA is comparatively weak on SA3 whereas AA feels like a black hole on Apex.

Weak AA can be a problem competing against aimbot-like controller users in BO4, and strong AA can create an AA bubble that's hard to break through.

I'm using the Gradual curve (haven't tested Granular yet) and it retains Apex's strong AA, with the clean hitbox entry of SA3.

For hip and ads? or just ads?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 04:58 PM - 11/01/18 »
Both, not that it really matters for HIP, unless shooting during the transition to the ADS translator. I had no problems hip-firing with or without the curve.

OBsIV's curves feel smooth despite their jagged appearance and emulate SA3's input quantization on Apex. The curve retains the strong AA of Apex, but with the hitbox cut-through of SA3.

Offline Notedly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:06 PM - 11/02/18 »

Gradual

Granular

Using off now with the grudual curve. Feels pretty good, what is the curve doing? And whats the diffrence between them?

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:13 AM - 11/03/18 »

Gradual

Granular
what Ads delay is best with this curves and smooth aim transition on or off?

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: trshy
« Reply #9 on: 08:44 AM - 11/05/18 »

Gradual

Granular

i used to play with RML curve since i hate aim-assit, but i got used to it somehow but still couldn't feel satisfied. however i gave your settings a try, and i am amazed. thank you!!. i'm using granular, and it feels best for me

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:05 PM - 11/05/18 »
Im also curious to see what ads delay settings ppl are using because iit does make a difference..

And i tryed both gradual, and granular, and i gotta say granular felt more snappy, and on point than gradual. Took the cake by far

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #11 on: 02:28 PM - 11/05/18 »
ADS delay is weapon-dependent. TheXclusiveAce posts all ADS values on his YouTube channel. ARs have been nerfed recently to 300ms, SMGs are 250ms. However, Quickdraw drops ADS times significantly, e.g Maddox has an ADS time of 160ms with Quickdraw II.

ADS delay is simply the time it takes for Xim to transition from the HIP translator to the ADS translator. I personally don't think it's important to get the number spot on. I think most people settled for 225ms in previous CoD games, but 300 for ARs or 250 for SMGs would be safe bets.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:02 PM - 11/05/18 »
Off with 12k dpi 100%.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:04 PM - 11/05/18 »
ADS delay is weapon-dependent. TheXclusiveAce posts all ADS values on his YouTube channel. ARs have been nerfed recently to 300ms, SMGs are 250ms. However, Quickdraw drops ADS times significantly, e.g Maddox has an ADS time of 160ms with Quickdraw II.

ADS delay is simply the time it takes for Xim to transition from the HIP translator to the ADS translator. I personally don't think it's important to get the number spot on. I think most people settled for 225ms in previous CoD games, but 300 for ARs or 250 for SMGs would be safe bets.

Wait really? @#$% lol, imma have to try some MP, Iíve been using 30 lol. I donít like to hange it because it just seems extra and 30 felt the best for my playstyle before.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:37 PM - 11/05/18 »
Im also curious to see what ads delay settings ppl are using because iit does make a difference..

Useful info...including ads times of each weapon in the game.

https://freeallblog.com/en/2018/08/05/bo4-all-weapons/