XIM Community

BO4 Sync default or off?  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
Re: BO4 Sync default or off?
« Reply #15 on: 11:15 PM - 11/05/18 »
270ms delay works really well for ARís and alot of guns, espically for Grip on blackout confirmed w granular curve, and 240/250 def better for smgs, but i will have to test 300 as well tn.. will check back in

Offline MiZaN92

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01:25 AM - 10/17/20 »
Sync Off (important), with 500 or 1000Hz Response Rate and max DPI (less important).

This is easy to test in Black Ops 4 which has insanely strong AA. Common and Default both have strong AA, but it can be difficult to break through the AA bubble if you're slightly off-target. Sync Off improves cut-through into the hitbox.

Using one of OBsIV's quantization curves has made BO4 AA silky smooth -

Gradual
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gGSAyIJYgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiJYAlgiWCLuAu4i7iOEA4QjhCRMBEwETCRMJRQFFAUUJRQl3AXcBdwl3CbWBtYG1gbWJtYn0AfQB9AH0CfQKPwI/Aj8CPwI/Cj8KcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Granular
X5BC:gACAyIJYgliEsASwhLCH0AfQB9CH0Iu4C7gLuAu4i7iQaBBoEGgQaBBokGiV4BXgFeAV4BXgFeCV4JwgHCAcIBwgHCAcIBwgnCCjKCMoIygjKCMoIygjKCMooyinECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Hello, sorry for reviving this topic, but I'm coming from your last video on aim assit,

Hi all, I wonder if you can help on this, I was looking at the last video on the Youtube channel about improving aim assit,

I was wondering if someone could share this ballistic curve for XIM4 user please, I would like to try it, please see the command in this video:

https://youtu.be/hY6LqF7bLGo?t=246

X5BC:gGSAyIJYgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiJYAlgiWCLuAu4i7iOEA4QjhCRMBEwETCRMJRQFFAUUJRQl3AXcBdwl3CbWBtYG1gbWJtYn0AfQB9AH0CfQKPwI/Aj8CPwI/Cj8KcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Thanks for your help!

Offline AndyS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aimerul
« Reply #17 on: 10:25 AM - 10/19/20 »
Sync Off (important), with 500 or 1000Hz Response Rate and max DPI (less important).

This is easy to test in Black Ops 4 which has insanely strong AA. Common and Default both have strong AA, but it can be difficult to break through the AA bubble if you're slightly off-target. Sync Off improves cut-through into the hitbox.

Using one of OBsIV's quantization curves has made BO4 AA silky smooth -

Gradual

Granular
X5BC:gACAyIJYgliEsASwhLCH0AfQB9CH0Iu4C7gLuAu4i7iQaBBoEGgQaBBokGiV4BXgFeAV4BXgFeCV4JwgHCAcIBwgHCAcIBwgnCCjKCMoIygjKCMoIygjKCMooyinECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

Everytime when I'm trying to copy-paste the Gradual curve in the newest xim manager it doesn't work. On another hand, Granular curve can be copied. Can someone fix that? Please! Thank you!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12:33 PM - 10/19/20 »
All those curves can be found in my classic curves config.

This is a Full Config Code, meaning you need to make a new game config a paste this in.

>>> XIM APEX [AAA Classic Curves] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Admin