XIM Community

PUBG question about in game settings  (Read 405 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
PUBG question about in game settings
« on: 01:57 PM - 10/30/18 »
Hello ximmers, my questions is would it be ok to change the ads (1x optic sensitivity) in game to something lower than what the game was trained on which was originally 10. I have tried it in the past and it worked well however the nagging thought of me not getting the best experience the XIM has to offer caused me to revert back to the original 10 vs the 6 I tried playing at. I am curious as to what issues would be caused if any. My current in game settings are as follows
Movement sens 100
Vertical 100
Everything else 20
0 aim accel
Dpi 800 (it works just as well as any other dpi and higher dpi I have heard has inboard mouse smoothing)
Hip and vertical 18
Slow sync
No smoothing or curves
1000hz
Rival 600

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG question about in game settings
« Reply #1 on: 05:23 PM - 10/30/18 »
Welcome to the community. Yes, I would expect this to be ok. Scope settings like usually can be adjustable and are user choice. Normally a game's Hip and ADS mechanics are trained. However there can be many different scopes in some games which changes the scale of the look mechanic. Games that offer specific settings for these scopes like Battlefield or PUBG can be adjusted by the user in most cases. What's important is that the in-game equivalent of Hip and normal ADS sensitivity is maxed. The downside to using lower scope sensitivities is that you could be unnecessarily lowering the scope's turn speed limit but if it's too fast this may not be a bad thing.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
Re: PUBG question about in game settings
« Reply #2 on: 06:29 PM - 10/30/18 »
Thanks for the reply mist.

Admin