XIM Community

Xim4 SA3 vs Xim Apex in BO4  (Read 5270 times)

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 SA3 vs Xim Apex in BO4
« Reply #120 on: 08:30 AM - 11/07/18 »
Gradual-what is it? show

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 02:00 PM - 11/07/18 »
Go to page one itís tbere

Also antheisis you said you had some good news for apex users can you spill the beans already 😏

Offline bdizzle44

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 10:07 AM - 11/13/18 »
The curves are just for ADS? And I can use only one of them right? Sorry for the amount question. Just a noob who want te get the most out of his xim here. You use the Gradual one?
Sorry, I missed this one.

I'm using the curves on both HIP and ADS. Reason being is in case of AA issues while transitioning from HIP to ADS.

I do use the Gradual one, but I still haven't tried Granular (busy work week). Try both and go by which one feels better.

Any new updates on this? I have found your research very helpful and was wondering if you have tried granular. Also, could you share the settings you are currently using as I got lost with what exactly you prefer.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 04:19 PM - 11/13/18 »
Any new updates on this? I have found your research very helpful and was wondering if you have tried granular. Also, could you share the settings you are currently using as I got lost with what exactly you prefer.
No update, I haven't tried Granular yet...work has priority this week!

Final settings are posted in the OP. The only thing I changed was HIP sens from 64 to 50. HIP felt a tonne faster after one of the BO4 patches, not sure why.

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: pullinside
« Reply #124 on: 03:49 PM - 11/15/18 »

Final Apex Settings
BO4 ST, Apex & mouse at 1000Hz, 12K DPI, HIP 50, ADS 40. Sync Off, Smoothing 0, Gradual curve.

Gradual Curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gGSAyIJYgliD6IPohXiFeIcIhwiJYAlgiWCLuAu4i7iOEA4QjhCRMBEwETCRMJRQFFAUUJRQl3AXcBdwl3CbWBtYG1gbWJtYn0AfQB9AH0CfQKPwI/Aj8CPwI/Cj8KcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Granular Curve
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gACAyIJYgliEsASwhLCH0AfQB9CH0Iu4C7gLuAu4i7iQaBBoEGgQaBBokGiV4BXgFeAV4BXgFeCV4JwgHCAcIBwgHCAcIBwgnCCjKCMoIygjKCMoIygjKCMooyinECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

with the new version of the firmware output and the possibility of setting the Boost and SA (Steady Aim) ;
what would be the equivalent of the two curves above in SA difficult to find ?
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Pad: Logitech G440 | KB: Logitech G13 | M: SteelSeries R600 | A: SteelSeries Siberia 800

Offline Platonaki

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Platonaki
« Reply #125 on: 05:02 PM - 11/15/18 »
Really stupid question here. How do you add a curve to the apex? can it be done via the phone app?

Offline Redrabbit5

• Yes , you are cheating .
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 05:10 PM - 11/15/18 »
Really stupid question here. How do you add a curve to the apex? can it be done via the phone app?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBRsdgvgXw&t=293s

you welcome .
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 |  Razer Orbweaver Stealth  | TTesports Ventus Z | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Platonaki

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Platonaki
« Reply #127 on: 05:31 PM - 11/15/18 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBRsdgvgXw&t=293s

you welcome .

Thank You Good Sir

Offline Die5el01

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: die5el302
« Reply #128 on: 02:31 AM - 11/20/18 »
Thanks for the testing and results antithesis, i got my Xim Apex a couple of days ago.
xim 4,Logitech G13, Logitech G502 -12000 DPI.

Offline bdizzle44

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 03:36 AM - 11/20/18 »
No update, I haven't tried Granular yet...work has priority this week!

Final settings are posted in the OP. The only thing I changed was HIP sens from 64 to 50. HIP felt a tonne faster after one of the BO4 patches, not sure why.
Gotcha. Also I have been having problems where when I try to slide, I simply crouch and it completely messes up the slide. Worst feeling ever being killed like that. I have the xbox sprint button mapped to my w key(wasd). Anything I could do differently to fix this/have you experienced this.