XIM Community

XIM Apex - Fantastic piece of kit...  (Read 223 times)

Offline Devit123

• AA is for pad users!
    • View Profile
XIM Apex - Fantastic piece of kit...
« on: 11:00 PM - 10/28/18 »
Just wanted to express my gratitude to the devs and testers of this fine product. I am usually just a silent user but this device is possibly the best thing I have ever bought for the Xbox.

Not going to lie I was very apprehensive when I first came across the Apex online due to jumping into the unknown at that price point. Whilst waiting on the delivery I was going through buyers remorse thinking it was going to be a waste of money and probably shouldn't have bought that! I had read people opinions online but I am always skeptical until I have seen it for my own eyes, as you cannot believe everything you read.

In this case I couldn't have been more wrong if I had tried. Easy setup and works prefectly whether connected directly to the console or via a non-gaming capable OEM pc and the Windows 10 Xbox app for streaming.

After 5 weeks of owning the Apex I still die in games as much as I did before and it is not about a competitive edge as I am not seeing that, it is about the enjoyment the games now provide for me at least. For years I have tried to transition from MnK to a joypad, I am bad with a joypad and I am bad with a mouse but at least the games feel more accessible.

Thanks
| XIM Apex (FW20180501) | Logitech G502 - 12k DPI @ 1000hz | Logitech G13 | XBOX 1 X w/ SSD |

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM Apex - Fantastic piece of kit...
« Reply #1 on: 11:13 PM - 10/28/18 »
Welcome to the community and thanks for your feedback!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.