XIM Community

Sync Off with BO4. What about NO ads profile?  (Read 2825 times)

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
Re: Sync Off with BO4. What about NO ads profile?
« Reply #30 on: 08:51 AM - 12/04/18 »
Is this working with a keyboard? I also have G502 and G440

You trolling me?

Ohhh,you were talking about the authentification controller. I thought you were using a controller instead of a keybord. My bad. I wasn't trolling mate. Thanks again

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02:04 PM - 12/04/18 »
so are you leaving ads sen. set at 0?

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02:08 PM - 12/04/18 »
Let me start with...I've tried many, many, many settings. Curve and no curve. All the different sync options. And as long as I keep my 360/cm the same, I do well no matter what settings I try. The thing is, I do my best with sync off...as I get better bullet registration at a different level of consistency...from other sync options.

My question is, why is this.? I thought for a 60fps COD game I was supposed to run "common".?

NO ads profile...check my last post on page 2
it feels the same for me with the bullet registration.lol

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
Re: Sync Off with BO4? What about NO ads profile?
« Reply #33 on: 02:17 PM - 12/04/18 »
Resurrecting this thread and added question to the subject.

Sync off is now widely considered one of the best options for BO4.

What about no ads profile...anyone tried it?

I've been running 12K DPI (g502) w/1K Polling and G440 hard pad. I also use analog movement no keyboard (left side of an elite controller only).

I'm only using a hip profile on the mouse. I ads with the left trig of the authentication controller.

Using the set up above...I've had the best of both worlds. Precision aim of the mouse and beneficial aim assist that rivals controller users.

None of the ads settings I've tried...and I've tried a lot...compares to using NO ads profile.

I think Apex at 12K w/hard pad and controller feels almost like cheating. As for lower dpi players...I tried 3,200 dpi with soft pad and controller ads... didn't like it.

I know this won't appeal to keyboard users but for us few the use the authentication controller or maybe even the nav?...Give it a try...I hope it helps
so are you leaving ads sen. at 0? or does it matter with ads checked as none?

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05:05 PM - 12/04/18 »
Ohhh,you were talking about the authentification controller. I thought you were using a controller instead of a keybord. My bad. I wasn't trolling mate. Thanks again

My guy...that's precisely what I am doing. I don't have a keyboard plugged in. Just a controller and mouse.

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
Re: Sync Off with BO4? What about NO ads profile?
« Reply #35 on: 05:06 PM - 12/04/18 »
so are you leaving ads sen. at 0? or does it matter with ads checked as none?

Doesn't matter

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 05:15 PM - 12/04/18 »
Let me start with...I've tried many, many, many settings. Curve and no curve. All the different sync options. And as long as I keep my 360/cm the same, I do well no matter what settings I try. The thing is, I do my best with sync off...as I get better bullet registration at a different level of consistency...from other sync options.

My question is, why is this.? I thought for a 60fps COD game I was supposed to run "common".?

NO ads profile...check my last post on page 2
it feels the same for me with the bullet registration.lol

That original post was back in October. Since then I discovered that I was having some bufferbloat issues with my isp provided modem...probably contributed to my hit registration observations. Bought my own modem and no longer have those issues.