XIM Community

JUST UPLOADED 3 GAMEPLAYS OF BO4 WITH CRAZY AIM, FEELS LIKE *PC* NEW SETTINGS.  (Read 1674 times)

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
tried some new settings ( not sure if Iím releasing them, yes I might be that guy )

::)

I don't get this bs. Everyone here is either helping others or asking for help. Then there is you...arse hat

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
tried some new settings ( not sure if Iím releasing them, yes I might be that guy )

::)

I don't get this bs. Everyone here is either helping others or asking for help. Then there is you...arse hat

Thatís funny, my config ( on the config page ) has the most views and people seem to love it, watch your mouth.
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 + Steelseries Rival 600 ( Currently Using The R600 )  ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
watch your mouth.

Sure, as soon as you quit being juvenile

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
watch your mouth.

Lol Iím not going to upload s, you can keep b**tching
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 + Steelseries Rival 600 ( Currently Using The R600 )  ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
watch your mouth.

Your either 8 years old or have the IQ of an old boot. I'm going with the the boot.

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
watch your mouth.

Your either 8 years old or have the IQ of an old boot. I'm going with the the boot.

And I guess that would mean you wouldnít need my help?

Iím that case, you can leave  ;D

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
No Boot, I don't need your help.

Just calling you out on your attention whoring.

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile

Someone seems salty ;D

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
While Yeal isnít being vert nice he is kinda right. With your history of being nice and sharing your configs this thread is confusing. It seems you made it just to boast and not to help anyone.

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
While Yeal isnít being vert nice he is kinda right. With your history of being nice and sharing your configs this thread is confusing. It seems you made it just to boast and not to help anyone.

Itís not that i wasnít going to, I said that as a joke, I havenít been playing PS4 lately and I hate releasing anything unless I feel like itís perfect even if itís not perfect for everyone. I understand thereís no such thing as perfect when it comes to these things but you get what Iím saying.

If I seem like Iím not being nice, Iím sorry ( sincerely ) but if you know me irl, youíd know  Iím an extremely nice and helpful ( when I can be ) person but if someone gets on my bad side, I can be the worst person they know.

This guy took the wrong approach into trying to get something out of me and to think Iím just going to let it slide isnít something thatís going to cross my mind.

At the end of the day, Iím going to update the config when I feel like I should, Iíve not been playing the game and am still only level 29 I think on MP. 39 on Blackout.

Also I love the fact heís so salty because he doesnít have my config lol, itís pretty funny. ( petty pcskeng )

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile

Itís not that i wasnít going to, I said that as a joke, I havenít been playing PS4 lately and I hate releasing anything unless I feel like itís perfect even if itís not perfect for everyone. I understand thereís no such thing as perfect when it comes to these things but you get what Iím saying.

If I seem like Iím not being nice, Iím sorry ( sincerely ) but if you know me irl, youíd know  Iím an extremely nice and helpful ( when I can be ) person but if someone gets on my bad side, I can be the worst person they know.

This guy took the wrong approach into trying to get something out of me and to think Iím just going to let it slide isnít something thatís going to cross my mind.

At the end of the day, Iím going to update the config when I feel like I should, Iíve not been playing the game and am still only level 29 I think on MP. 39 on Blackout.

Also I love the fact heís so salty because he doesnít have my config lol, itís pretty funny. ( petty pcskeng )

Gotcha. Yeah, I saw your config so it confused me that you wouldnít release an updated (and arguably better) version. This makes more sense haha. I will have to try it. I have been using RMLs.

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile

Someone seems salty ;D

No Boot, just calling like I see it.

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile

Someone seems salty ;D

No Boot, just calling like I see it.

Will giving you my config heal your saw buthole? Awwwwww salty salty  ;D

I can tell you dreamed about this thread last night, how was it?

Offline Spartan from ashes

• View Profile
Hey thanks for sharing your settings I appreciate that man Iím a master prestige right now but I enjoy testing new settings all the time to make my gameplay that much better. One question is do you use smoothing at all for your hip or ADS settings? Because when I use sync off I notice itís choppy and framey until I add a bit of smoothing. Do you use smoothing? And if so what values for hip and ADS? Thank you very much.