XIM Community

Verticle Movement ADS skips  (Read 996 times)

Offline Jeremy1183

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: itzR3FL3Xs
Verticle Movement ADS skips
« on: 06:44 PM - 11/17/18 »
ADSing and moving vertical is slow and has a brief skip in movement while horizontal movements seem like they work as intended with the new beta firmware. Why?

Using off sync

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Re: Verticle Movement ADS skips
« Reply #1 on: 08:28 AM - 11/18/18 »
add a small amount of smoothing and itl go away dont go higher than 7 if you can lower the better

Offline Jeremy1183

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: itzR3FL3Xs
« Reply #2 on: 08:59 AM - 11/18/18 »
add a small amount of smoothing and itl go away dont go higher than 7 if you can lower the better

use smoothing on ADS profile along with the new settings I thought was a bad idea? However it may have made the skip go away but the vertical movement is still extremely slow when ADSing compared tor horizontal ADS movement

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #3 on: 10:51 PM - 11/19/18 »
if your vertical is alot slower just check and make sure your x/y values are the same and your in game settings also match what game is this for to btw ? also smoothing is needed for off sync i personally use 5 smoothing hip 4 smoothing ads im curious as to why your verticals way diffrent only game i had this on was warface

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 12:43 AM - 11/20/18 »
What game are you playing?

I think you mentioned this in a BO4 thread and needing to use a curve to correct the Y axis movement (I don't think you can do that in a curve, it affects both X and Y axis equally).

The firmware update does nothing to mouse aim or movement (unless enabling SAB, SA or Boost, which affect both axes), there's something else at play here.

Smoothing isn't needed for any DPI if you don't experience jitter. But that has nothing to do with Y-axis losing sensitivity.

Double-check your game and mouse settings. YX ratio in Xim Manager should also correct the issue.

It could also be your mouse dying, do you have another to test?

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts