XIM Community

Black Ops 4 is the worst Treyarch game and as bad if not worse than IW and WW2  (Read 4845 times)

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
Santi, just go play Titanfall 2 and stop whining. Lmao.

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
When I first posted in this thread I said i was struggling in this COD, dunno what happen but I'm absolutely smacking people now..

Oh wait maybe it's because I'm using the MOst OP gun in the game..

Yeah thats right

VKM750!!!
Class setup, Reflex sight, Two High calibre attachments, quickdraw and The "Fat barrel" operator Mod

Use this gun and you wont even notice 150 health anymore or body Armor.
I hardly run into anybody using this gun, it's insane try it before they nerf it!!

You will thank me 😁

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
They also toned down SBMM algorithm slightly, thats why youre not only playing vs biggest Gfuel tryhards.

In terms of weapons- I dont think a pafticulsr gun is required to dominate ppl. Its no problem with most ARs.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
VKM750!!!
Yeah, two shot kill at any range from the VMK is crazy powerful. I thought movement would be a lot slower than it is too.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
VKM750!!!
Yeah, two shot kill at any range from the VMK is crazy powerful. I thought movement would be a lot slower than it is too.

Yeah haha take off the reflex sight and put on the NVIR sight for jungle and icebreak lol that's if you wanna make them leave fast 😂

Offline HanSolo82

• View Profile
When I first posted in this thread I said i was struggling in this COD, dunno what happen but I'm absolutely smacking people now..

Yeah thats right

VKM750!!!
Class setup, Reflex sight, Two High calibre attachments, quickdraw and The "Fat barrel" operator Mod

I hardly run into anybody using this gun, it's insane try it before they nerf it!!

You will thank me 😁

Bro, I normally melt with the VapR but since using this VK gun, I been getting alot more hate lately lol. Thanks man, I pulled these out against 5 try hard clan members last night and literally got them quitting before half time in Domination.
XBOX ONE X | XIM Apex | Corsair K70 , Sony Nav | Steelseries Rival 600 | QCK Cloth | Asus 28" 4k VP28UQG

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Yeah thats right

VKM750!!!

You will thank me

I told everyone to use their unlock token just like me on the VKM on day one. Once you put the two high cals and the fat barrel it is unstopable, NOTHING can outgun it. It's perfect at close, medium and long range.

And just as you said, one of the very few guns that make you forget about the increased health.

Manual health still there though

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
Well, with no big influencers streaming bo4 (like DrDisrespect, Ninja, Shroud, Summit1g etc.), bo4 already dropped below Pubg. And pubg also had no huge influencers streaming when the screenshot was made- which is at this very exact moment of this post..

https://imgur.com/a/RoeNWOp

The hype came and went and now nobody gaf about this game anymore, unless some big ppl stream it, which doenst say much, because they could stream Minecraft and have about the same ammount of viewers, they usually have in bo4.

Basically as many of us predicted. Game would last around 4-6 weeks and then ppl get bored of this half finished and half thought through noobified garbage game, PERIOD.

If it was that Pubg killer as many nerds were claiming during the Beta hype, why did the player numbers on Pubg barely change when BO4 came out, (it wasnt even 5% less players on pubg lmao)? And why are more ppl watching a 2 year old game on Twitch vs a game that is around 3 weeks old? I mean they can come up with any nonsensical explanations to this, the simple answer is- the games trash, thats why Fortnite has 3x the ammount of viewers on a monday, yes a monday- there are no tournaments going on or anyting like that. Plus a dusty old Pubg still wipes the floor with this trash of an unfinished and buggy game.
« Last Edit: 11:11 AM - 10/30/18 by Santigold »

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
Well, with no big influencers streaming bo4 (like DrDisrespect, Ninja, Shroud, Summit1g etc.), bo4 already dropped below Pubg. And pubg also had no huge influencers streaming when the screenshot was made- which is at this very exact moment of this post..

https://imgur.com/a/RoeNWOp

The hype came and went and now nobody gaf about this game anymore, unless some big ppl stream it, which doenst say much, because they could stream Minecraft and have about the same ammount of viewers, they usually have in bo4.

Basically as many of us predicted. Game would last around 4-6 weeks and then ppl get bored of this half finished and half thought through noobified garbage game, PERIOD.

If it was that Pubg killer as many nerds were claiming during the Beta hype, why did the player numbers on Pubg barely change when BO4 came out, (it wasnt even 5% less players on pubg lmao)? And why are more ppl watching a 2 year old game on Twitch vs a game that is around 3 weeks old? I mean they can come up with any nonsensical explanations to this, the simple answer is- the games trash, thats why Fortnite has 3x the ammount of viewers on a monday, yes a monday- there are no tournaments going on or anyting like that. Plus a dusty old Pubg still wipes the floor with this trash of an unfinished and buggy game.

Just stop. It's back up to 4th with 84k. A bunch of people are playing/watching Red Dead Redemption 2 right now, and rightfully so... as it's one of the best single player games ever made. Of course COD isn't going to hold 200k viewers forever, once the honeymoon phase wears off. Watching COD has always been boring, and it will never hold the viewership that it did 5 years ago.

As for PUBG, 90% of it's population is Chinese. We know this from SteamCharts. Less than 100k people play it in North America. And even less play it in Europe. It's a broken game.

Fortnite is Fortnite, and will continue to reign supreme.

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
It's a glitch that you do in a private game, and it carries over to public matches.

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
Ah well still lame and annoying.

On another note, I just watched 2 of my videos I uploaded back during Infinite Warfare and OH my freaking goodness was the hit detection Galaxies ahead of the sheetty Treyarchs engine. Now the connection wasnt allways good in IW dont get me wrong and the game has its fair share of annoying things, but man did the gun combat feel so much more satisfying than bo4. If you got a flank on a group of 3-4 ppl and aimed precisely, you could easily mow them down, even using a silenced weapon.

Man, thats where reflexes and aiming skills really payed off. Well crap, IW really had a chance to be one of the "better" CODs if they left out some super annoying things like black hole grenade, cluster grenade, robot dog etc. and had more good maps. Now it did have some good maps, but not enough imo.

I do think Infinity Ward has the potential to deliver a solid COD next year, also I think they wont have wasted ressources on Battle Royale mode, because by then everyone will be sick and tired of this ish and Activision most likely realises it. I mean you can see it already that ppl are burnt out on this BR trash hype. Yeah it might last for 3-4 more months and after that ppl wont want to touch it again.

It is what it is- treyarchs trash engine in terms of hit detection will never change. It hasnt for the last 10 years and it wont in the future. IWs engine was good in both Ghosts and IW, however due to ppl not wanting Jetpack COD any more, IW had very fragmented playerbase, so it matched you vs ppl that were hundreds if not thousands of miles away, so the connection couldnt be good all the time.

Anyways, those are the games I just watched and I will be honest, I had way more fun watching those gun fights in IW compared to BO4. All you see in BO4 is mostly headglitch fighting and thats it. Lame and boring. I dont even like myself going to watch my own uploaded BO4 videos, but man- rewatching these 2 vids was refreshing AF, Im not gonna lie. Cant believe what huge worlds of difference there are in TTK and hit-detection between IW and BO4...

The hit detection really looks snappy and wonderful in those games Im not gonna lie, ppl drop instantly. Also the aiming mechanics in IW were just wonderful. Consistent across the board, almost PC-like feel. BO4 is all over the place with the inconsistency and floatyness.

« Last Edit: 04:43 PM - 11/03/18 by Santigold »

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what Treyarch was thinking with their "balance pass". They basically nerfed all of the AR's, and now the only one that's worth using is the Maddox.

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
Ah well still lame and annoying.

On another note, I just watched 2 of my videos I uploaded back during Infinite Warfare and OH my freaking goodness was the hit detection Galaxies ahead of the sheetty Treyarchs engine. Now the connection wasnt allways good in IW dont get me wrong and the game has its fair share of annoying things, but man did the gun combat feel so much more satisfying than bo4. If you got a flank on a group of 3-4 ppl and aimed precisely, you could easily mow them down, even using a silenced weapon.

Man, thats where reflexes and aiming skills really payed off. Well crap, IW really had a chance to be one of the "better" CODs if they left out some super annoying things like black hole grenade, cluster grenade, robot dog etc. and had more good maps. Now it did have some good maps, but not enough imo.

I do think Infinity Ward has the potential to deliver a solid COD next year, also I think they wont have wasted ressources on Battle Royale mode, because by then everyone will be sick and tired of this ish and Activision most likely realises it. I mean you can see it already that ppl are burnt out on this BR trash hype. Yeah it might last for 3-4 more months and after that ppl wont want to touch it again.

It is what it is- treyarchs trash engine in terms of hit detection will never change. It hasnt for the last 10 years and it wont in the future. IWs engine was good in both Ghosts and IW, however due to ppl not wanting Jetpack COD any more, IW had very fragmented playerbase, so it matched you vs ppl that were hundreds if not thousands of miles away, so the connection couldnt be good all the time.

Anyways, those are the games I just watched and I will be honest, I had way more fun watching those gun fights in IW compared to BO4. All you see in BO4 is mostly headglitch fighting and thats it. Lame and boring. I dont even like myself going to watch my own uploaded BO4 videos, but man- rewatching these 2 vids was refreshing AF, Im not gonna lie. Cant believe what huge worlds of difference there are in TTK and hit-detection between IW and BO4...

The hit detection really looks snappy and wonderful in those games Im not gonna lie, ppl drop instantly. Also the aiming mechanics in IW were just wonderful. Consistent across the board, almost PC-like feel. BO4 is all over the place with the inconsistency and floatyness.

i love me some IW im holding a 7.7kd on that game on xbox lol.. feels amazing to play no idea why it got such bad reviews it was so fun!

Offline neverf1

• View Profile
I'm still having fun. Finding it really hard to build to the higher streaks with all the various stuff that can kill me though. Clutching hard on acoustic sensor at the moment. Need to learn the maps and spawns better still too. If anyone has any updated tips based on experience of the game so far I'd be happy to hear them! Though maybe a question for another thread given the theme of this one, lol.