XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181018]  (Read 7989 times)

Offline Wolfstreik

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wolfstreik
  • PSN ID: Wolfstreik
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181018] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #15 on: 02:39 PM - 10/18/18 »
Ayyy didnt expect another beta out soo early i just thouroughly tested out 17 this morning so ill give this one a go once i head home, high hopes and amazing work with all these adjustments and responses

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:31 PM - 10/18/18 »
Tried Beta 18, seems better than all but I notice a bit of slowness while making quick turns....

logitech g502 1000hz /3200DPI
« Last Edit: 03:44 PM - 10/18/18 by Xdrqgol »
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #17 on: 04:01 PM - 10/18/18 »
Tried Beta 18, seems better than all but I notice a bit of slowness while making quick turns....
These betas have nothing to do with right stick turn speed, that's an aim mechanic. These changes are about left stick movement (WASD).

Nor do they account for aim assist, that's a game mechanic. Slower / interpolated strafing speed may help with rotational AA. If movement is more responsive in newer betas, AA may be fractionally reduced, but movement predictability and speed will be improved. The core focus of these betas is to ensure we don't get kicked from Fortnite, not AA.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline kaizar

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:08 PM - 10/18/18 »
Aim assist is working very well this update ,all the bullets are hitting the enemy with no miss damage ,Thanks so Much !!

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04:11 PM - 10/18/18 »
These betas have nothing to do with right stick turn speed, that's an aim mechanic. These changes are about left stick movement (WASD).

Nor do they account for aim assist, that's a game mechanic. Slower / interpolated strafing speed may help with rotational AA. If movement is more responsive in newer betas, AA may be fractionally reduced, but movement predictability and speed will be improved. The core focus of these betas is to ensure we don't get kicked from Fortnite, not AA.

Understood...just saying that since Epic patch which introduced this kick, I feel there is a slowness in turns.

But all in all, there is no kick and the BETA 18 seems good.(for me at least)
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #20 on: 04:14 PM - 10/18/18 »
Understood...just saying that since Epic patch which introduced this kick, I feel there is a slowness in turns.

But all in all, there is no kick and the BETA 18 seems good.(for me at least)
Roger that, but be mindful to separate Xim changes from game changes. Otherwise OBsIV may spend time looking into a slow turning issue in the Xim firmware that doesn't exist.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline tmoula

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tmoula
« Reply #21 on: 04:18 PM - 10/18/18 »
First sorry for my bad english I have xim4 it was awsome perfect aim assist . Then I bout xim apex  me and my brother aim assist not got it was miss . I high dpi and low dbi iwas crazy .from seson 4 and and and aim assist miss . I but the cros in person and iget miss . Beta  18 is the best frime ware ever . No more miss aim assist catch player 😂😂 . I dont know what are you do . Thanks alot for this gold beta 18 power aim assist thanks all of xim team

Offline Wolfstreik

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wolfstreik
  • PSN ID: Wolfstreik
« Reply #22 on: 04:20 PM - 10/18/18 »
Just won a disco while screwing around and testing movement the whole time. Probably one of my favorite updates so far. Barely any straffing, or drift verry tight the only tthing i was kind of paranoid of was pretty slow movement when courch straffing but worth it for the rest

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #23 on: 04:27 PM - 10/18/18 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone -- sounds like it's a good build to port to XIM4 and build the Mac fllash tool.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04:59 PM - 10/18/18 »
Definitely is!, pretty solid. I don't feel anything wrong on the movement, no kicks is golden.

Awesome Job OBsIV

Offline Teckx

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:15 PM - 10/18/18 »
Bravo. Havnt tested but per the reviews sounds very promising

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
« Reply #26 on: 05:49 PM - 10/18/18 »
Ok I just skipped 1017 and i said to test 1018..it's perfect in blackout with very good aim system and assist and fortnite very nice moves and aim!I think you found the solution!
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Moneeroz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Moneeroz
« Reply #27 on: 05:57 PM - 10/18/18 »
Hello. I have not tested any firmware since the kick problem started. The reason is that Iím playing lots of destiny 2 and COD and I donít want my movement to be affected for those games. I also play fortnite everyday but havenít played since the kick problem. My question is: will there be an update that only applies for fortnite and not other games? And also will this last update affect my gameplay on other games?

Iím sorry for the long post but I just made this account today to thank you guys for all the hard work. Thank you OBsIV!

Offline vQuantum

• Mostly play OW (Master) or R6S (Diamond)
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dream Dynasties
« Reply #28 on: 06:28 PM - 10/18/18 »
Hello. I have not tested any firmware since the kick problem started. The reason is that Iím playing lots of destiny 2 and COD and I donít want my movement to be affected for those games. I also play fortnite everyday but havenít played since the kick problem. My question is: will there be an update that only applies for fortnite and not other games? And also will this last update affect my gameplay on other games?

Iím sorry for the long post but I just made this account today to thank you guys for all the hard work. Thank you OBsIV!

Im pretty sure that this will not affect any other games and its still beneficial to try this out with other games anyway.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06:31 PM - 10/18/18 »
Have to concur blind switching 2 apex one with 13 one with 18 and 18 was picked 3 out of 3.  It's just smoother overall.  About to hop on some pubg so I'll let ya know how it does outside fortnite.