XIM Community

XIM Fornite issues- Kicked out of game- cant sprint  (Read 401 times)

Offline zezzy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: oH Zezzy
Hello, ive been using XIM apex for xbox for a few months, i was playing and got booted and got a message that they intercepted the keyboard and mouse. I downloaded the latest BETA and still nothing. I saw the other thread but it only has PC link and i know you guys are working very hard to get out a MAC version. Was just needing advice and information on when the MAC version will be available and if there is anything i can do at the moment to resolve this issue.
Thanks,
Zezzy <3

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM Fornite issues- Kicked out of game- cant sprint
« Reply #1 on: 01:23 PM - 10/18/18 »
Hey,

until the fortnite fix is fully polished you can use one of the older firmwares that already fix this
the one linked here as a mac flashtool
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=70894.0

once the movement has been fully dialed in a mac firmware will ofc be published, until then the firmware above will prevent you from being kicked
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline zezzy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: oH Zezzy
« Reply #2 on: 10:51 PM - 11/01/18 »
hello,
thanks for the help!
When I made a new config etc. I cannot sprint like normal, instead i have to put on auto sprint so i dont have to hit the lshift but i like having crouch as lctrl. Also, I cannot change the sensitivity while i am building... i have turned the sensitivity  all the way up for build sens. on xbox and still nothing.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:13 AM - 11/02/18 »
hello,
thanks for the help!
When I made a new config etc. I cannot sprint like normal, instead i have to put on auto sprint so i dont have to hit the lshift but i like having crouch as lctrl. Also, I cannot change the sensitivity while i am building... i have turned the sensitivity  all the way up for build sens. on xbox and still nothing.

Just downgrade to the latest gold firmware, the problem has been fixes on epics side :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay