XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98979 times)

Offline Dirty Ces

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181216)
« Reply #840 on: 02:00 PM - 01/24/19 »
RML,

What are your feelings about Simulate Analog with this game ?

I've asked this before and he doesn't use it because he has SONY NAV and not a keyboard.

SAB was added to circumvent fortnite players being kicked for digital keyboard input. SAB will worsen strafing momentum changes with SMGs or guns with stock attachment and thus you will be easier to track by opponents. Also, because aim assist is affected by left stick movement you may feel more "stuck in the mud" aim assist feel because the studen velocity changes with instant keyboard input help to break through the aim assist bubble.

However, it may increase the consistency of aim assist in fights because the game was developed for analog movement, but this comes with increased aim assist. So if you wish to experiment with MORE aim assist (Note that all RML setups strive for the opposite); you could give it a shot.

BRO ! Thanks a lot for this response very informative. I never got an answer for this one lets see if you or RML or anyone else has an answer.

Why does RML have his ADS DELAY at 400 and not at the default 224 ? I want to try 400 but I don't know the reasoning behind it. Thanks in advance

Because 400ms is long enough to cover your aim transition for ALL guns in the game. Also note you should have smooth aim transition OFF because treyarch patched this into the game recently.

Let me give you an example; the spitfire ADS time is 250ms with no attachments. So what this means is in the crucial milliseconds of target acquisition, your aim is only smoothed over 224ms and the ADS translator is activated 26ms too early (almost 2 frames in game), and as a result you will experience aim slowdown because your character is not yet actually looking down the sight. This results in aim transition that is out of sync. However, having a value higher than the scope in time for the gun is fine because cod smooths out the transition between hip and ADS over the entire period of time you are acquiring a target; thus no sudden changes in movement speed unlike a lower ADS delay setting.

Technically, the best value is different for each gun, but it would be a pain to create a separate xim profile for every weapon in the game. If you only have a select few guns you ever run, you could match the value exactly by finding ADS times in theXclusiveAce's gun guides on youtube; note that there is a DIFFERENT value between using quickdraw and no quickdraw. Otherwise just use 400ms for the overall best experience for all guns.

Thanks again , Really appreciate the time taking to typing this reply. Very helpful. Thanks man. I'll try 400 tonight and I'll make sure I have smooth aim off,

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
Re: BO4: Advanced Setup (20181216)
« Reply #841 on: 07:41 PM - 01/24/19 »
I have asked this before but still have some "problems" regarding ads delay
Im using toggle ads (toggle checkpoint) and 400ms delay is making my gun ads twice before full ads if u know what i mean.. Should i use about 70ms since thats about where the gun dont double ads?
Xbox One X   XIM APEX   Glorious O

Offline sjowiexo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Chuwie_
« Reply #842 on: 04:55 AM - 01/25/19 »
Does anyone use these settings with XIM Link and has an active AA? I somehow can't get it to work. Works fine without Link

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: 10:01 AM - 01/25/19 »
Im using toggle ads (toggle checkpoint) and 400ms delay is making my gun ads twice before full ads if u know what i mean.. Should i use about 70ms since thats about where the gun dont double ads?

The 20181204 firmware and manager was updated recently and it shouldíve fixed the issue (although I havenít been able to test yet). Youíll have to factory reset to download it though as itís still under the same identity.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: 07:26 PM - 01/25/19 »

The 20181204 firmware and manager was updated recently and it shouldíve fixed the issue (although I havenít been able to test yet). Youíll have to factory reset to download it though as itís still under the same identity.

Wait... , so i i have been using the old 204  version from the getgo the whole time??!  :-[ 

And now theres a renewed version of 204, if i understood correctly??  If thats the case no wonder why my aiming has been wonky lately :O . How do we factory reset, and go about this issue?

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: 02:19 PM - 01/26/19 »

Wait... , so i i have been using the old 204  version from the getgo the whole time??!  :-[ 

And now theres a renewed version of 204, if i understood correctly??  If thats the case no wonder why my aiming has been wonky lately :O . How do we factory reset, and go about this issue?
Download the latest firmware and just press the factory reset button and it will both update you and wipe your xim. Dont use the update firmware button.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #846 on: 02:37 PM - 01/26/19 »
Will this wipe all my game configs?

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 03:53 PM - 01/26/19 »

Download the latest firmware and just press the factory reset button and it will both update you and wipe your xim. Dont use the update firmware button.

The latest firmware is 20190119??? Or download 204 again then do the factory reset?? Im a bit confused here

Offline istainville

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181216)
« Reply #848 on: 05:41 PM - 01/26/19 »
Hello fellow ximers, my Xbox gamer tag is LVLoLLy....
I have 171 wins in blackout with a 5.5 kd and 20% win rate. 71 solo wins btw.
I use the vanilla st with sync off and a little smoothing but nothing else. No curves no boost no steady aim. These setting I rarely ever have problems with. I have basically tried every set up posted on the forums and find this one works the best.
70 hip and 35 ads, 5 smoothing. Give it a try and add me on Xbox if youíd like to pay

Updated settings:

>>> XIM APEX [BLACKOUT sync off] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

These are my best for now. Upped my wins to 180 and kd to 5.64 with these settings

I get an error when pasting this. What firmware/app version are you on? I'm on the latest beta.
Everything is the latest. Iíll post again

>>> XIM APEX [BLACKOUT sync default ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Any recent updates or modifications within the current/most recent beta? Thanks!

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: 01:32 PM - 01/27/19 »
Is it possible to make an "sniper/scoped" aux that activates when holding breath button for a sec or something? So i can get rid of the boost while ads. Same button is also sprint so is it possible to make it only activate when holding it for a second or more?

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #850 on: 02:34 AM - 01/28/19 »

Hey RML can you please update the set up
can you please make a new config
with the new firmware features ???

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 09:17 AM - 01/28/19 »
when did this config the features already existed. he does not use steady aim, for sab rml plays with the nav, so he does not use it.

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: 09:18 AM - 01/28/19 »
when did this config the features already existed. he does not use steady aim, for sab rml plays with the nav, so he does not use it.

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 05:29 AM - 01/29/19 »
Yeap but i cant copy it
He needs to update it to the new firmware

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #854 on: 10:08 AM - 01/29/19 »
Yeap but i cant copy it
He needs to update it to the new firmware
That is the rml setup for blackout + personal setting for the new firmware
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [12k BLACKOUT (sync off)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router