XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98978 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181210)
« Reply #525 on: 07:53 PM - 12/13/18 »
People using low dpi   think   aim assist will turn into aimbot   which is  stupid.    12k dpi on hard pad 1k polling is   future :)

my mouse only goes to 3200 dpi... and i will not change mice. zowie ec2a is $$$$

That is a good mouse, just not enough buttons for yours truly. DPI is subjective and some may prefer more AA then others, so it is hard to give up on a familiar peripheral. That's why I used 4000 dpi for along time, my favorite mouse would only go that high.

Just picked up a G502 Hero which is at 16000 dpi and works better in my experience.The AA is still there. Can even breakout of the AA bubble better. I highly recommend it! Cheers!

I'll probably pick one up soon. As a NAV user, I NEED the buttons!

thanks man lastly should i keep my ads delay at 400 or the games default which is 224?

i dont noticed a difference

I choose 400 because I wanted it to be longer then the longest ADS transition in the game. I believe that to be around 365. With the latest update most guns feel good no matter the setting. But 400 is safe, so I kept it there.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
« Reply #526 on: 09:56 PM - 12/13/18 »
I choose 400 because I wanted it to be longer then the longest ADS transition in the game. I believe that to be around 365. With the latest update most guns feel good no matter the setting. But 400 is safe, so I kept it there.

Your new settings aren't reflected in your posted code for multiplayer.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: 10:06 PM - 12/13/18 »

Your new settings aren't reflected in your posted code for multiplayer.

Strange, I'll check it.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #528 on: 03:10 AM - 12/14/18 »
RML as a keyboard user would you use SAB?

Greetz
PS4 Pro & XB1 X | BenQ RL2755T 
Glorious Model O | 3200 DPI | 500Hz
Lioncast LK200
Corsair MM350
Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless

Offline vzuke

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: 03:51 AM - 12/14/18 »
thank you very much for your config. However I try to paste your blackout config and it gave me an error in apex.

Offline Hacksaw1942

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: 05:16 AM - 12/14/18 »
thank you very much for your config. However I try to paste your blackout config and it gave me an error in apex.

Make sure you are using the correct firmware for both the apex and manager. See  OP with details

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: 06:33 AM - 12/14/18 »
hello rml, thank you for your work and your sharing! I use your config, which I like a lot, but since the maj, I feel that assist is stronger. how to correct this? thank you

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: 07:18 AM - 12/14/18 »
RML as a keyboard user would you use SAB?

Greetz

No, I would not. IMO, KB is superior for games like COD. SAB adds Aim Assist from everything I've read, I have not tried it though.

hello rml, thank you for your work and your sharing! I use your config, which I like a lot, but since the maj, I feel that assist is stronger. how to correct this? thank you

Sure, just raise your sensitivity a little, add boost 100 at a time or both.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline trotsky

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: 10:28 AM - 12/14/18 »

Make sure you are using the correct firmware for both the apex and manager. See  OP with details

Actually, I'm running into this issue too. I've verified that I'm running the latest beta firmware and have copied/pasted RML's configs from this post as recently as a week ago successfully. As of this AM both configs for apex result on a copy/paste error for me. Did something change that Im missing here ?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: 10:42 AM - 12/14/18 »

Actually, I'm running into this issue too. I've verified that I'm running the latest beta firmware and have copied/pasted RML's configs from this post as recently as a week ago successfully. As of this AM both configs for apex result on a copy/paste error for me. Did something change that Im missing here ?

Guys, in manager where you load configs, global settings etc. There's also an option for Info, or something to that nature (I don't have my Apex here), maybe it "about". Anyways go there and it will tell you what version of firmware and manager you're running. Make sure it says 20181204 for both firmware and manager.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: 10:52 AM - 12/14/18 »
Hi RML. so I understend it a little more. If I increase boost will it increase AA or lower?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: 11:03 AM - 12/14/18 »
Hi RML. so I understend it a little more. If I increase boost will it increase AA or lower?

Higher the Boost = Lower Aim Assist. However, high Boost level will degrade micro movements. That's why I use alot of variables to combat AA and not just Boost.

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline trotsky

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: 11:05 AM - 12/14/18 »

Guys, in manager where you load configs, global settings etc. There's also an option for Info, or something to that nature (I don't have my Apex here), maybe it "about". Anyways go there and it will tell you what version of firmware and manager you're running. Make sure it says 20181204 for both firmware and manager.

Yup youre right. I have the beta installed but its one version old. Sorry didn't know where I could check it and assumed the beta firmware manager would let me know it was outdated. I guess each beta needs its own firmware manager ?

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: 12:36 PM - 12/14/18 »
thank you rml, I use exactly the same config as you, except sensi. so the boost is 500 ads, if I put 600 it will not degrade my micromotion?

Offline Barry.McCockiner

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: 02:17 PM - 12/14/18 »

Yup youre right. I have the beta installed but its one version old. Sorry didn't know where I could check it and assumed the beta firmware manager would let me know it was outdated. I guess each beta needs its own firmware manager ?

That is correct, each beta firmware manager has a specific firmware version baked into the manager itself. Each release will require downloading the newest version of the firmware manager.
Xbox One X w/ Samsung SSD | XIM Apex | Logitech G305 | Ducky One 2 Mini