XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98967 times)

Online Omarf826

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181210)
« Reply #495 on: 08:55 AM - 12/12/18 »
Waiting for your pubg config   ,  Mr RML

Sry man, haven't had time and haven't played it a ton since they raised the turn speed. It's going to be pretty simple though, so don't get your hopes too high. That games pretty basic and has no Aim Assist. The problem with it is purely look mech. Not a lot we can do about that. Also, I'm not about doing things half @#$% and it's hard to build something if you're not feeling it. But I have a setup I used back in the day (so to speak, games old to Xbox users). I'll spend some time later and see if it's still solid. I was actually enjoying BF5 last night, so there's that.   ;)

Plus I'm still working on a Blackout update.  :o

Patiently waiting on that blackout update...! (Not rlly) but yeahh release that @#$% asap! I

Online Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: 08:58 AM - 12/12/18 »
100% they messed with the AA or mechanics of the game, the 700 delay config feels a litle off now, wasnt laser beam accurate like before, bullets dont seem to  register into the hitbox as good as before anymore. It is defintelty inconsistent from my games that i played last night on the new patch..

RML i think its time we all hit the drawing boards again 😔😣

It feels like they actually smoothed out there ADS transition. As long as you set your delay longer then the animation takes you no longer need Smooth Aim Transition.

Try using 400-500 delay with Smooth Aim Disabled.

550 with SAT OFF defintelty did tweak it better for sure, but it still feels off no where near perfect, reticles tend to still lurch left or right violently at times when before they were almost laser beam and barely nudged.. seems off digging deeper..

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #497 on: 08:58 AM - 12/12/18 »
Another suggestion... always trial new setups offline, in private matches! Dial it in there, then take it online...

Bots in privates have same AA like opponent in MP?
PS4 Pro & XB1 X | BenQ RL2755T 
Glorious Model O | 3200 DPI | 500Hz
Lioncast LK200
Corsair MM350
Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless

Offline Haghgoy

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 11:27 AM - 12/12/18 »
So RML, are we going to recieve an update for your excelent setup in BO4?

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 11:34 AM - 12/12/18 »
Waiting for your pubg config   ,  Mr RML

Sry man, haven't had time and haven't played it a ton since they raised the turn speed. It's going to be pretty simple though, so don't get your hopes too high. That games pretty basic and has no Aim Assist. The problem with it is purely look mech. Not a lot we can do about that. Also, I'm not about doing things half @#$% and it's hard to build something if you're not feeling it. But I have a setup I used back in the day (so to speak, games old to Xbox users). I'll spend some time later and see if it's still solid. I was actually enjoying BF5 last night, so there's that.   ;)

Plus I'm still working on a Blackout update.  :o

That's nice to hear that you enjoyed battlefield 5. Do you have a recommendation for me which config is the best? Thank you

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #500 on: 11:40 AM - 12/12/18 »
It has been feeling off since the update. Iím using your exact code copied and pasted for multiplayer.

Offline Radz108

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 12:03 PM - 12/12/18 »
I honestly couldn't feel a difference between 1x and 4x. I could definitely feel .75 though.

Here's what I'm currently using with Multiplayer. Haven't had time for Blackout yet and it takes longer to setup.

Left in game settings at basically default.
Sensitivity - Insane
ADS 1x
Zoom 1x
Aim Assist on
12000 dpi, 1000 polling
Apex 1000hz
Sync Off
Hip - 68
Smoothing - 3
Ads - 48
Smoothing - 3
Ads delay - 400 (Smooth Aim Transition Off)
Boost - 1000 (not sure why, but this just felt better tonight. Strictly ARs and SMGs, no snipers. For snipers no boost and 40 Ads sens.)

That's it, was working great for me tonight. They seem to have smoothed out the aim transition in game so SAT doesn't feel needed anymore.
Do you have steady aim activated and what value if on?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: 01:54 PM - 12/12/18 »
I never use Steady Aim.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Shredly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sutta
« Reply #503 on: 02:30 PM - 12/12/18 »
You using same settings with new update? Also does a lower boost help with sniping accuracy movement is fast sometimes with scope but not with a red dot.

Offline sheeponfire

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tooots_Mcgroots
« Reply #504 on: 04:01 PM - 12/12/18 »
Can someone please explain how to use the full non-sync profile code. I select copy and then paste it into the xim manager app under the identity tab. When I select the paste button, it states there is an error. The light turned purple and I see BO4 sync off as the name, but the ADS section is blank and the hipfire section has nothing for turn speed.

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 05:18 PM - 12/12/18 »
Can someone please explain how to use the full non-sync profile code. I select copy and then paste it into the xim manager app under the identity tab. When I select the paste button, it states there is an error. The light turned purple and I see BO4 sync off as the name, but the ADS section is blank and the hipfire section has nothing for turn speed.

Do you have the most updated firmware? https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0
Click there that's the most up to date firm.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 06:05 PM - 12/12/18 »
I just updated the OP with a new code for Blackout on 20181204 firmware/manager.

Here's the base settings for those of you that already have it.

In game settings.
Sens - 14 insane
ADS - 1x
High Zoom - .75x

1000hz
Sync Default
Hip - 8.5
ADS - 6.75
ADS delay - 400ms (Smooth Aim OFF)
Boost - 400

I don't use Steady Aim @#$% it and neither should you! (Just my opinion)

« Last Edit: 06:12 PM - 12/12/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline sheeponfire

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tooots_Mcgroots
« Reply #507 on: 07:51 PM - 12/12/18 »

Do you have the most updated firmware? https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0
Click there that's the most up to date firm.

That was my problem.... I just assumed I had the most updated version since the previous beta is only a few weeks old.

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 01:22 AM - 12/13/18 »
I honestly couldn't feel a difference between 1x and 4x. I could definitely feel .75 though.

Here's what I'm currently using with Multiplayer. Haven't had time for Blackout yet and it takes longer to setup.

Left in game settings at basically default.
Sensitivity - Insane
ADS 1x
Zoom 1x
Aim Assist on
12000 dpi, 1000 polling
Apex 1000hz
Sync Off
Hip - 68
Smoothing - 3
Ads - 48
Smoothing - 3
Ads delay - 400 (Smooth Aim Transition Off)
Boost - 1000 (not sure why, but this just felt better tonight. Strictly ARs and SMGs, no snipers. For snipers no boost and 40 Ads sens.)

That's it, was working great for me tonight. They seem to have smoothed out the aim transition in game so SAT doesn't feel needed anymore.

Can we adjust the in game zoom sensitivity to get a little bit of tuning for sniping without having to have a seperate Xim sniper setup? Can this be used to lessen the need to have a seperate profile with boost turned off and sensitivity slightly lowered.

Eg. would turning zoom down to 0.75x simply lower sniping sensitivity to 75% (25% reduction) of our Xim ADS setting. That obviously is a big jump and doesnít give much fine tuning. If was using in game ADS 4x instead of 1x would this allow for a bit more fine tuning. That way could set zoom at 3.5x with ADS at 4x for a less dramatic reduction (12.5% reduction instead of 25%).

Hope that rambling made some sense. Been absolutely loving you setups for Black Ops 4 every step of the way.

Offline Hacksaw1942

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 05:12 AM - 12/13/18 »
Did you update the Multiplayer code as well since the patch? Thanks!