XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98218 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181210)
« Reply #480 on: 06:21 PM - 12/11/18 »
They nerfed my fav loadout! Lol

Koshka with elo now has very little to No Aim Assist. As do all snipers I've tried so far.

There has never been any aim assist for snipers in bo4.  Unless you're quickscoping because hipfire does still have it.

That setup used to have Aim Assist. It no longer does, trust me, I used it ALOT!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 06:24 PM - 12/11/18 »
Is it just me or does AA feel significantly weaker sense the update?  ???

I thought the same thing.. gunna try out common when I get home or may just take out the boost all together... plus if  you dont have all the new sensitivities on max "4x" it feels pretty floaty imo... idk the whole game felt off to me and it seemed like they messed with the lighting also which didnt help my OCD lol

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 06:31 PM - 12/11/18 »
I honestly couldn't feel a difference between 1x and 4x. I could definitely feel .75 though.

Here's what I'm currently using with Multiplayer. Haven't had time for Blackout yet and it takes longer to setup.

Left in game settings at basically default.
Sensitivity - Insane
ADS 1x
Zoom 1x
Aim Assist on
12000 dpi, 1000 polling
Apex 1000hz
Sync Off
Hip - 68
Smoothing - 3
Ads - 48
Smoothing - 3
Ads delay - 400 (Smooth Aim Transition Off)
Boost - 1000 (not sure why, but this just felt better tonight. Strictly ARs and SMGs, no snipers. For snipers no boost and 40 Ads sens.)

That's it, was working great for me tonight. They seem to have smoothed out the aim transition in game so SAT doesn't feel needed anymore.
« Last Edit: 06:36 PM - 12/11/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline dexter1134

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 06:56 PM - 12/11/18 »
I honestly couldn't feel a difference between 1x and 4x. I could definitely feel .75 though.

Here's what I'm currently using with Multiplayer. Haven't had time for Blackout yet and it takes longer to setup.

Sensitivity - Insane
ADS 1x
Zoom 1x
Aim Assist on
12000 dpi, 1000 polling
Apex 1000hz
Sync Off
Hip - 68
Smoothing - 3
Ads - 48
Smoothing - 3
Boost - 1000 (not sure why, but this just felt better tonight. Strictly ARs and SMGs, no snipers. For snipers no boost and 40 Ads sens.)

That's it, was working great for me tonight. They seem to have smoothed out the aim transition in game so SAT doesn't feel needed anymore.

for the boost is that only under ads? or hip? or both?

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 07:12 PM - 12/11/18 »

Sensitivity - Insane
ADS 1x
Zoom 1x
Aim Assist on
12000 dpi, 1000 polling
Apex 1000hz
Sync Off
Hip - 68
Smoothing - 3
Ads - 48
Smoothing - 3

Really! I didnt mess around with the  in game multipliers  that much since I only play blackout but I'll give that setup using default a shot on blackout tonight and go from there! Thanks rml.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 07:30 PM - 12/11/18 »
Boost was just ADS.

I think the multipliers may be more beneficial for sniping in Blackout then anything else. They're not really game changing settings as ADS was all ready fast enough IMO. The fact that they seemed to have smoothed out the ADS delay is a pretty cool fix.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 07:37 PM - 12/11/18 »
Idk might be a dumb question but  I was thinking wouldn't it be best to use the max sensitivities  tho ? as in both ads and scope on the in game to "4x" so you have a  higher turn speed limit in the game and may help ppl not hit the cap (if they even are) ? Or am I thinking wrong?

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 08:01 PM - 12/11/18 »
Boost was just ADS.

I think the multipliers may be more beneficial for sniping in Blackout then anything else. They're not really game changing settings as ADS was all ready fast enough IMO. The fact that they seemed to have smoothed out the ADS delay is a pretty cool fix.

Your prob right! Cuz when I used the sdm it seemed slower than any other guns with a scope attached. Definitely going to look into this once I get off work for blackouts Do you still think they reduced AA in this patch? I personally thought they did or maybe I was just having a off day and it's all in my head.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 08:21 PM - 12/11/18 »
Idk might be a dumb question but  I was thinking wouldn't it be best to use the max sensitivities  tho ? as in both ads and scope on the in game to "4x" so you have a  higher turn speed limit in the game and may help ppl not hit the cap (if they even are) ? Or am I thinking wrong?

No sounds like a sound theory. Problem is, I honestly can't tell a difference between 1x and 4x. They literally feel the same to me. Maybe because we're already playing at max sensitivity.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline dexter1134

• View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 09:45 PM - 12/11/18 »
hey i got a question for you
i use 3500 dpi
when converting ur sens using ur calculator i find the sens to still be too high.
if i am playing on a much low dpi with 3500 dpi withfor example  130 hip and 70 ads with all ur settings like 400 delay and 1000 boost, is it the same? what can you suggest to me to change to match ur settings on a lower sens? i find it to be clunkier on this low of a setting.
but i want to play on a lower mouse seting if that makes sense. i want to have an overall lower sens but have similar settings to yours..i feel like just turning the sens down is not right
« Last Edit: 10:03 PM - 12/11/18 by dexter1134 »

Offline PKRocker27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PKRocker27
« Reply #490 on: 07:34 AM - 12/12/18 »

Sensitivity - Insane
ADS 1x
Zoom 1x
Aim Assist on
12000 dpi, 1000 polling
Apex 1000hz
Sync Off
Hip - 68
Smoothing - 3
Ads - 48
Smoothing - 3

I haven't played any Multi yet, but as far as Blackout is concerned I'm still using one of your original setups with a curve. I have it saved in 3 different places. ( lol ) For whatever reason it still and always feels the best to me for Blackout. Your multiplayer setting with high delay and boost has been awesome! I have had my best games since using it..

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 07:48 AM - 12/12/18 »
hey i got a question for you
i use 3500 dpi
when converting ur sens using ur calculator i find the sens to still be too high.
if i am playing on a much low dpi with 3500 dpi withfor example  130 hip and 70 ads with all ur settings like 400 delay and 1000 boost, is it the same? what can you suggest to me to change to match ur settings on a lower sens? i find it to be clunkier on this low of a setting.
but i want to play on a lower mouse seting if that makes sense. i want to have an overall lower sens but have similar settings to yours..i feel like just turning the sens down is not right

Lower dpi, lower sens, lower polling rates, syncs, mouse, mouse pads, NAV or KB. All of these things effect how aim feels. Unfortunately all you can do is the math and match my dpi through higher sensitivity or more boost. But it's still not going to feel exactly like mine. You'd have to have the exact same peripherals with the exact same settings to do that.

But it should be close! Lol...

My advice to everyone. When using someone else's setup, you should look at it as a foundation. If that foundation feels wobbly or just messed up from the get go, then move on IMMEDIATELY! But if that foundation feels pretty solid, then build on it. I know a lot of people are looking for a quick fix or the holy grail. I'm sorry but it rarely works that way. You're typically going to have to dial things in. And never forget, were doing all this to play games on the internet. The internet itself is a variable for many of us!

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 07:53 AM - 12/12/18 »
Another suggestion... always trial new setups offline, in private matches! Dial it in there, then take it online. If you dial in your settings online, you're going to be tweaking @#$% constantly based on your connection at the time.

Build that foundation offline, then learn the minor tweaks needed to perform better based on connection and netcode online.

All I can do is show you the tools and how I build with them.

Man... I feel like I'm creating a bunch of Xim killers out there. As if this product wasn't beast enough already! Lol
« Last Edit: 08:03 AM - 12/12/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #493 on: 08:00 AM - 12/12/18 »
Waiting for your pubg config   ,  Mr RML 
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 08:12 AM - 12/12/18 »
Waiting for your pubg config   ,  Mr RML

Sry man, haven't had time and haven't played it a ton since they raised the turn speed. It's going to be pretty simple though, so don't get your hopes too high. That games pretty basic and has no Aim Assist. The problem with it is purely look mech. Not a lot we can do about that. Also, I'm not about doing things half @#$% and it's hard to build something if you're not feeling it. But I have a setup I used back in the day (so to speak, games old to Xbox users). I'll spend some time later and see if it's still solid. I was actually enjoying BF5 last night, so there's that.   ;)

Plus I'm still working on a Blackout update.  :o
ADVANCED SETUPS