XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98229 times)

Offline TGC

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181204 Final Update)
« Reply #420 on: 10:23 AM - 12/07/18 »

Hello everyone, I created a wingsuit and vehicle configuration that I think is much better than what I'm seeing in most tutorials. It consists of placing an activation button on some extra button on the mouse, replacing the W with that same button, increasing the sensitivity in 10 ~ 15 times, put the camera control on the WASD keys, so as soon as you press the activation button you control the Wingsuit with the WASD keys, the dive becomes much faster and less laborious than controlling with the mouse, and it is very easy to control the steering, I particularly prefer to change the W and S keys in this configuration to dive with the W like an airplane, do the test, as the vehicle is the same, press the activation key to accelerate and turn the with the A and D keys.

Offline JDSNatt

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 01:30 PM - 12/07/18 »
Dumb question.. in the title it says 20181204 and I thought that was the beta firmware but I can only find 20181109 as the latest one downloadable.. am I doing something wrong?

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 02:03 PM - 12/07/18 »
Dumb question.. in the title it says 20181204 and I thought that was the beta firmware but I can only find 20181109 as the latest one downloadable.. am I doing something wrong?
I believe it's just when his config was last updated in the original post.

EDIT: To clarify it has nothing to do with firmware per se so long as you are running the latest one that is mentioned.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline sonicwall4500

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sonicwall_4500
« Reply #423 on: 03:22 PM - 12/07/18 »
these settings work great for AR's sub and the rest. anyone have any specific settings for sniping. i don't do quick scope. just trying to get gold on all the weapons but the sniping rifles are really slow going for me.
Logitech Gpro mouse, Logitech G13 keypad. Benq RL2455 Monitor. PS3/PS4. Logitech G440 hard mouse pad. XIM APEX, 12k DPI, 1000 polling

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 07:19 PM - 12/07/18 »
If you want specifics of sync conversions. Default to off on 1000hz is x by 8.33, on 500hz is x by 4.165. Common to off on 1000hz is x16.66 and on 500hz is x 8.33.

Are you sure? Ive found so many different answers on this matter. Look at this thread what mist post.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71731.msg722835#msg722835

Just trying to get the correct info not saying your wrong cuz I found that answer you posted too!

And RML thanks for spending so much time on this for us! I have to agree this config setup is the best I've tried out or all of yours and anyone else's out there!

Offline Darik

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aCCkiy_Darik
« Reply #425 on: 11:42 PM - 12/07/18 »
hello guys
I like this config but I wanna try  a different dpi and I donít understand how to use this calc =/
Who can explain or tell me which settings  I  should use for 3200 dpi.
Thanks
« Last Edit: 01:55 AM - 12/08/18 by Darik »

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #426 on: 02:12 AM - 12/08/18 »
If you want specifics of sync conversions. Default to off on 1000hz is x by 8.33, on 500hz is x by 4.165. Common to off on 1000hz is x16.66 and on 500hz is x 8.33.

Are you sure? Ive found so many different answers on this matter. Look at this thread what mist post.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71731.msg722835#msg722835

Just trying to get the correct info not saying your wrong cuz I found that answer you posted too!

And RML thanks for spending so much time on this for us! I have to agree this config setup is the best I've tried out or all of yours and anyone else's out there!

Best way to explain this is slow runs at 30hz common 60hz default 120hz and off 1000hz
This makes it easier to see how they divide into each other. If you want the closest possible off sync sense from your common or default sense you should technically use 16.666 for common and 8.333 for default as this gives you an off sync value to two dp.

Hope this helps explain things. I know this subject is very unclear and there isnt really any decisive accurate answers.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 09:56 AM - 12/08/18 »
I also tried your config last night. Actually I tried all your configs,before. None of them suited me. I got tired of changing polling rates,DPI,Syncs so I've decided to stay at 12K DPI, 1000 Hz. I played with your config last night and I went negative in 2 out of 5 games. NEGATIVE! With an Apex. And they weren't even that good. I don't know what I  am doing wrong. In the pre game loby against the same team,same map,I swithed to the my config. That means,12k DPI,1000 Hz polling rate,common sync and went double positive. I stayed on my settings and also went positive the next few games,then I went to bed. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I like your config because it cuts through AA very well but I don't seem to be as accurate,as I am with my config. I play 5 HIP   2,2 ADS  common sync,1000 Hz.

Can someone help me translate that into your config? I seem to reckon that at 1000 Hz going from sync common to off is your sens x 16. So that would be HIP 80   ADS 35.2. The biggest problem that I had with your config is that I get some stutter when I swipe my mouse across the mouse pad and try to center it again. That was happening before,but when I used common sync it stopped. I read that has something to do with the mouse lift off distance. But I don't understand why is so much more obvious when using SYNC OFF.

I know that when using SYNC OFF the mouse can get jittery, but I added 10 smoothing on HIP and it still feels like I get stutter when I lift my mouse. When I use Common Sync and no smoothing I don't get that stutter at all. So in other words,maybe can you post a code for Common SYNC? Or maybe help me with my problem? I don't really know if I am doing something wrong. All I know is that I play worse with that config but I like the fact that it cuts so easy  through AA.

At the end of the day, you should use whatever works best for you. Based on your description, I'd say you like more Aim Assist then I do. Or at least it helps your performance. However, I feel absolutely NO Stutter when I play games with Sync Off. This sounds like a mouse or mouse pad problem.

these settings work great for AR's sub and the rest. anyone have any specific settings for sniping. i don't do quick scope. just trying to get gold on all the weapons but the sniping rifles are really slow going for me.

They also work great for Snipers with all scopes, are you having an issue?

@ Everyone, You should Not be affraid to use different sensitivities, Boost settings, Sync Settings, etc. Do what feels right to you. There are already variables in peoples setups that will make things slightly feel different then my setup. The only ones that typically like my settings as is are the folks that have almost identical setup as I do.

G502
NAV
Hard mouse Pad (Steel Series 9HD)
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 10:20 AM - 12/08/18 »
RML maybe play Battlefield 5? If so, can you tell me which sync you can recommend and if I should use a curve? Thank you

Just bought it for $30.00 lol... So yeah, I'll be playing it tonight!  ;D

That's great. I know you know very well and know which configuration is best for Battlefield 5. Could you maybe share your settings this evening if you've found a good attitude? I have the g502 hero and currently play with 16000 dpi and 1000hz on sync commun without ballistic curve. I am grateful for any suggestion for improvement. Maybe tonight you can tell me which sync works best for Battlefield v. And how I should adjust the config perfectly to get the best result.thank you

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 11:07 AM - 12/08/18 »
Sorry Domenic, I tried the game and it felt like garbage! It's so buggy I'm afraid to even touch it!. Dice needs to fix alot with that game and the look mechanic is just a piece of it.

I have a strong feeling Mist is going to have to make another ST in the coming months (if not several) for this game. I may play some more this weekend. But overall, I'm really pissed off at this game series! They're literally destroying it!

The game plays bad (feels like you're running at about 2 mph), Looks bad (some graphics don't even render the whole match) Sounds bad, Vehicles feel horrible, and it is Buggy as @#$%!

>:(

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 02:14 PM - 12/08/18 »
550 boost makes shots at range with tactical rifles a little too hard to manage imo. Went back to 400 boost which is perfect at mid to long range but sometimes can get caught up in AA bubble every once in a while up close. I guess I'm left to experiment with 450 and 500 now and see what I like best :P

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 09:58 PM - 12/08/18 »
550 boost makes shots at range with tactical rifles a little too hard to manage imo. Went back to 400 boost which is perfect at mid to long range but sometimes can get caught up in AA bubble every once in a while up close. I guess I'm left to experiment with 450 and 500 now and see what I like best :P

Yeah, it's really about finding that happy middle ground and then just mastering the different encounters. I varied from 300-550 on BLACKOUT. But since I decided to use Default Sync with Blackout 550 feels good. Regular multi using Sync Off, 550 still feels good. But that's my sweet spot, everyone will have slight preferences, plus the differences in our setups (mouse, mouse pad, kb, etc.) It all plays into it a little As well.

That's why I keep telling everyone, fine tune, fine tune, fin e tune! ;)
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline letshoot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mwir
« Reply #432 on: 10:47 AM - 12/10/18 »
Hello RML, I see the team release new beta firmware "20181204". If were usinng your advanced BO4 settings should we update to latest firmware and manager or stay with the 1109 update?

Offline JDSNatt

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 11:56 AM - 12/10/18 »
I seem to be getting an error code everytime I try and paste either configs for multiplayer/blackout. Both my manager and my apex are up to date

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 12:51 PM - 12/10/18 »
Hello RML, I see the team release new beta firmware "20181204". If were usinng your advanced BO4 settings should we update to latest firmware and manager or stay with the 1109 update?

I'm currently on the 20181204 firmware and I will be updating the Full Config codes to that firmware ASAP. My advice to everyone is to update to that build as well. There are some cool new features there, especially for RDR2 fans.

I seem to be getting an error code everytime I try and paste either configs for multiplayer/blackout. Both my manager and my apex are up to date

Make sure you update to this firmware and NEW Manager as well. I'll be updating Full config codes tonight.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0
ADVANCED SETUPS