XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98983 times)

Offline LastStandD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MaTTNoRMaN1
  • PSN ID: MaTTNoRMaN91
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181204 Final Update)
« Reply #405 on: 01:12 PM - 12/06/18 »
Hey RML,

New settings feel super smooth, Feels like I'm playing on PC. Aim assist isn't as strong as your previous config or you tear through the AA in this config alot easier not too sure what one it is yet.

Either way the smoothest config i have used on blackout and multiplayer. Great job

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 01:18 PM - 12/06/18 »
Can i play your config better with 16k dpi?  I have the g502 hero with 16k dpi. Mybe it is better for black ops 4?

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 01:24 PM - 12/06/18 »
RML maybe play Battlefield 5? If so, can you tell me which sync you can recommend and if I should use a curve? Thank you

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #408 on: 02:07 PM - 12/06/18 »
Can i play your config better with 16k dpi?  I have the g502 hero with 16k dpi. Mybe it is better for black ops 4?

Absolutely try it out.Hero performs outstanding with 16k DPI and the Apex.

PS4 Pro & XB1 X | BenQ RL2755T 
Glorious Model O | 3200 DPI | 500Hz
Lioncast LK200
Corsair MM350
Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless

Offline dexter1134

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 04:36 PM - 12/06/18 »
Hey i just got the xim apex im trying to understand ur config.
ive been trying to copy and paste ur config but i keep getting an error, i updated to the newest firmware on my pc.

when i copy and paste do I copy the entire text like where it starts xim start here or do i copy and paste after the >>

also..i use 3500 dpi with 1000 polling what would that convert to on your settings?

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RheinlandFluch
  • PSN ID: Malarn71
« Reply #410 on: 05:06 PM - 12/06/18 »
ive been trying to copy and paste ur config but i keep getting an error, i updated to the newest firmware on my pc.

when i copy and paste do I copy the entire text like where it starts xim start here or do i copy and paste after the >>

also..i use 3500 dpi with 1000 polling what would that convert to on your settings?

>>> XIM APEX [BO4 (Sync Off)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C <<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

Above is the Off sync config copy the whole text.

For 3500 DPI change hip to 233 and ads to 150.85.
PS4 Pro & XB1 X | BenQ RL2755T 
Glorious Model O | 3200 DPI | 500Hz
Lioncast LK200
Corsair MM350
Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 05:13 PM - 12/06/18 »

The error is probably because you need to update your manager app. The update is not available on google play or app store yet so you will need to sideload the apk file on android or use test flight or something on iOS (not familiar with iPhone)

New sensitivity = (current DPI x current sensitivity)/new DPI - assuming you are using the same sync as RML config. If you are using a different sync level you would need to account for that as well

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 06:11 PM - 12/06/18 »
Hey RML,

New settings feel super smooth, Feels like I'm playing on PC. Aim assist isn't as strong as your previous config or you tear through the AA in this config alot easier not too sure what one it is yet.

Either way the smoothest config i have used on blackout and multiplayer. Great job

Thanks for the feedback.

The error is probably because you need to update your manager app. The update is not available on google play or app store yet so you will need to sideload the apk file on android or use test flight or something on iOS (not familiar with iPhone)

New sensitivity = (current DPI x current sensitivity)/new DPI - assuming you are using the same sync as RML config. If you are using a different sync level you would need to account for that as well

Yes, you need the Beta Firmware and manager. It's linked in the OP.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 06:47 PM - 12/06/18 »
RML maybe play Battlefield 5? If so, can you tell me which sync you can recommend and if I should use a curve? Thank you

Just bought it for $30.00 lol... So yeah, I'll be playing it tonight!  ;D
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline dexter1134

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 12:52 AM - 12/07/18 »
hey so i find ur sensitivy to be way too fast...
and I play competitive where keyboarding is not allowed and I was called out on keyboarding for swiping

at what ratio should i decrease both sensitives?

just wondering if decreasing my hip i should decrease ads at the same rate

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
« Reply #415 on: 01:20 AM - 12/07/18 »
I also tried your config last night. Actually I tried all your configs,before. None of them suited me. I got tired of changing polling rates,DPI,Syncs so I've decided to stay at 12K DPI, 1000 Hz. I played with your config last night and I went negative in 2 out of 5 games. NEGATIVE! With an Apex. And they weren't even that good. I don't know what I  am doing wrong. In the pre game loby against the same team,same map,I swithed to the my config. That means,12k DPI,1000 Hz polling rate,common sync and went double positive. I stayed on my settings and also went positive the next few games,then I went to bed. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I like your config because it cuts through AA very well but I don't seem to be as accurate,as I am with my config. I play 5 HIP   2,2 ADS  common sync,1000 Hz.

Can someone help me translate that into your config? I seem to reckon that at 1000 Hz going from sync common to off is your sens x 16. So that would be HIP 80   ADS 35.2. The biggest problem that I had with your config is that I get some stutter when I swipe my mouse across the mouse pad and try to center it again. That was happening before,but when I used common sync it stopped. I read that has something to do with the mouse lift off distance. But I don't understand why is so much more obvious when using SYNC OFF.

I know that when using SYNC OFF the mouse can get jittery, but I added 10 smoothing on HIP and it still feels like I get stutter when I lift my mouse. When I use Common Sync and no smoothing I don't get that stutter at all. So in other words,maybe can you post a code for Common SYNC? Or maybe help me with my problem? I don't really know if I am doing something wrong. All I know is that I play worse with that config but I like the fact that it cuts so easy  through AA.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #416 on: 01:21 AM - 12/07/18 »
This is very interesting i have been using default as it produces the best crosshair movements with the lowest aim assist possible. I have been messing with boost a lot, origionally i liked 300 as i was clinging to my normalised feeling of cursor movement rather than performance. Today i was using 900 boost and really liked it but it made aim feel a little to accelerated at times so i scaled it back to 600 and am really happy with it. If you go more in depth with default sync id highly recommended 600 boost. 400 boost did feel really good with off sync though.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #417 on: 01:23 AM - 12/07/18 »
If you want specifics of sync conversions. Default to off on 1000hz is x by 8.33, on 500hz is x by 4.165. Common to off on 1000hz is x16.66 and on 500hz is x 8.33.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 01:31 AM - 12/07/18 »
This is very interesting i have been using default as it produces the best crosshair movements with the lowest aim assist possible. I have been messing with boost a lot, origionally i liked 300 as i was clinging to my normalised feeling of cursor movement rather than performance. Today i was using 900 boost and really liked it but it made aim feel a little to accelerated at times so i scaled it back to 600 and am really happy with it. If you go more in depth with default sync id highly recommended 600 boost. 400 boost did feel really good with off sync though.

I did something similiar to your setup, i have a g502 hero sensor and it goes up to 16k dpi, i ran RMLs settings on 16k instead of 12 and i found out for some reason their was still alot of AA so i bumped boost to 600-650, the 650 ended up being the sweet spot for my config... + on top of that i added some SAB anywhere from 40-50 max, super snappy and you still have micro movement at any range... if anyone wants my config im posting it below... (btw you dont need to add sab to this config but try 40-55 range, and change your sens obv..)

Black out 16k DPI/1000hz

>>> XIM APEX [BLACKOUT RML BO4 16kDPI (Default sync)(squads)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 02:04 AM - 12/07/18 »

Just bought it for $30.00 lol... So yeah, I'll be playing it tonight!  ;D

That's great. I know you know very well and know which configuration is best for Battlefield 5. Could you maybe share your settings this evening if you've found a good attitude? I have the g502 hero and currently play with 16000 dpi and 1000hz on sync commun without ballistic curve. I am grateful for any suggestion for improvement. Maybe tonight you can tell me which sync works best for Battlefield v. And how I should adjust the config perfectly to get the best result.thank you