XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 99065 times)

Offline FNATIKX

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claw father
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181204 Final Update)
« Reply #390 on: 09:38 PM - 12/05/18 »
I don't have the expert config option.... I believe it is only available on the beta manager etc which is only available for Apex users  :-\

so smooth aim transition is not an option for me unfortunately..  unless I'm doing something wrong?

in the manager on your phone hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner and then choose global settings. then put the check mark in enable expert configuration
[img][/]img]Not a valid %s URL

All it shows me when I go to ‘Globals’ is as follows...

‘Config cycling hot keys: previous& next’
‘Disable breathe light animations’
‘Disable USB device hot swapping’
‘Force games library download’

That’s all.

hit the 3 dots and then about.

what version are you running for both

I have,it doesn’t show.

I’m on Manager 4.00.20171001
          Firmware 4.00.20171004

The latest for XIM4 from my understanding

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 11:18 PM - 12/05/18 »
FINATIKX, the code won't work with Xim4. Xim4 also doesn't have 1000hz polling option so the performance won't quite be the same.

Does Xim4 have progressive aim? I don't remember.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline FNATIKX

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claw father
« Reply #392 on: 12:24 AM - 12/06/18 »
FINATIKX, the code won't work with Xim4. Xim4 also doesn't have 1000hz polling option so the performance won't quite be the same.

Does Xim4 have progressive aim? I don't remember.

Negative ghost rider

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 12:43 AM - 12/06/18 »
 :'(
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 03:57 AM - 12/06/18 »
Sorry yeah RML I prefer the no SAT with 224 delay default sync config you made with 500 boost, its perfect for me I hit a 20 kill quad game with it.

I guess it’s just muscle memory that’s why but I only play blackout and assault rifle, never sniper.

Offline Hacksaw1942

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 05:24 AM - 12/06/18 »
Thanks RML for posting the NO SYNC option!!! I just tried it on Multiplayer and it is awesome better then the previous code and better then the Sync On optional code.  Very happy with it and am running everything stock from the your code.
Thanks as always for putting in all the time and effort into this!!!!!!

Offline PKRocker27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PKRocker27
« Reply #396 on: 08:28 AM - 12/06/18 »
RML I love your configs for almost all the games I play. I tried the new Blackout settings,but I find myself always going back to one of your original BO4 configs with a curve. ( IDK why)  I'm a little impatient, I probably need to put in a little more time with the latest settings. I have one question with the latest config, although we have a similar play style, is there any adverse affects to raising the HIP and ADS sens a little? if so what and what can I do to keep it similar to your latest config? I took a look at your recommendations on how to match HIP and ADS and did so. Any help would be much appreciated.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 10:30 AM - 12/06/18 »
RML I love your configs for almost all the games I play. I tried the new Blackout settings,but I find myself always going back to one of your original BO4 configs with a curve. ( IDK why)  I'm a little impatient, I probably need to put in a little more time with the latest settings. I have one question with the latest config, although we have a similar play style, is there any adverse affects to raising the HIP and ADS sens a little? if so what and what can I do to keep it similar to your latest config? I took a look at your recommendations on how to match HIP and ADS and did so. Any help would be much appreciated.

What is it about the previous setup that makes it feel better to you? I have a feeling it's just the lesser AA. I honestly like the lesser AA feel more myself as well. But if I'm honest and just let gameplay and performance speak for itself, I get more kills and even really Rediculous kills sometimes with these settings. It's about maximizing AA not eliminating it. And it does improve my game over previous settings. Even if previous settings may have felt a little better, my aim wasn't as accurate and I couldn't stay on target as well.

Another thing I like about this new setup is that it always feels good to me when I take sometime away and then comeback. With my prior setups it always felt like I had to go through a bit of a learning curve. This is really easy to pick up with where I left off. At the very most I may adjust my sensitivity by 5-10 (Sync off) or boost by 50-100 here and there. But some of that depends on netcode, etc.

Yes, you should always feel free to adjust sensitivity to your liking. Once your sens is set, then Adjust Boost by a value of 50 at a time to tweak Aim Assist to your liking. More boost = Less AA and vice versa.
« Last Edit: 10:38 AM - 12/06/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Saltman11

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 10:34 AM - 12/06/18 »
Hey RML,

Love your settings and curves man, always amazing to play with.

I was using your previous updated config before these settings.

My HIP sens is 3 and ADS is 2.5 with 12k DPI. Slow sens but it works awesome for me. Im confused as to what values I should put with the new updated settings since the HIP and ADS sens are soo much higher so I have no idea what new values I should put in to get the same sens. Any help would be appreciated  because I've very comfortable with my previous HIP and ADS sens.

Thanks again bud !

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 10:45 AM - 12/06/18 »
Hey RML,

My HIP sens is 3 and ADS is 2.5 with 12k DPI. Slow sens but it works awesome for me. Im confused as to what values I should put with the new updated settings since the HIP and ADS sens are soo much higher so I have no idea what new values I should put in to get the same sens. Any help would be appreciated  because I've very comfortable with my previous HIP and ADS sens.

Thanks again bud !

What's up dude?

I'm assuming you're using Default Sync. If you're happy with those settings then you should stick with it. You should try the ADS delay fix though as that's a real gamer changer for me personally and what really separates this setup from my previous one (assuming you're on the previous one and not the one before that! Lol... been quite a few. But you're using no curves correct, just boost?).

So just add the ADS delay fix - Smooth Aim Transition [on] and delay set to at least 400.

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 11:01 AM - 12/06/18 »
Sorry yeah RML I prefer the no SAT with 224 delay default sync config you made with 500 boost, its perfect for me I hit a 20 kill quad game with it.

I guess it’s just muscle memory that’s why but I only play blackout and assault rifle, never sniper.

If you could, test this for me please.

- Go into a private match, no bots.
- Create your favorite AR classes (sense that's all you run, or others you may want to test).
- Make sure SAT is deactivated.
- While in game swipe your mouse at a slow to medium "consistent speed" across your mouse pad. Activate ADS and hold it for at least more then 224ms (longer then your delay setting). Try this several times and just get a good feel for how your aims behaving. Does the reticle seem to be Exactly where you feel it should be when it pops up? Do you feel any slow down or sudden lurches in turn speed?
- Now activate SAT and raise the delay value to 400-700, 400 min.
- Repeat the process above. How does it feel now?

Appreciate it if you can give it a go.

Thanks In advance.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Saltman11

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 11:08 AM - 12/06/18 »
Hey RML,

Thanks again bud !

What's up dude?

I'm assuming you're using Default Sync. If you're happy with those settings then you should stick with it. You should try the ADS delay fix though as that's a real gamer changer for me personally and what really separates this setup from my previous one (assuming you're on the previous one and not the one before that! Lol... been quite a few. But you're using no curves correct, just boost?).

So just add the ADS delay fix - Smooth Aim Transition [on] and delay set to at least 400.

Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply !

I was using Sync set to common and using your ADS curve. I believe it’s the one I found with all of your other profiles. I just copied your new settings and configured the ads and hip sens to something as close to what I was using. I was wondering why the HIP and ADS values  are so much higher than your previous sens of HIP 4 and ADS 2. Does it have to do with smoothing and boosting so the values increased dramatically?

Thanks as always man !

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 11:34 AM - 12/06/18 »
Hey RML,

Thanks again bud !

What's up dude?

Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply !

I was using Sync set to common and using your ADS curve. I believe it’s the one I found with all of your other profiles. I just copied your new settings and configured the ads and hip sens to something as close to what I was using. I was wondering why the HIP and ADS values  are so much higher than your previous sens of HIP 4 and ADS 2. Does it have to do with smoothing and boosting so the values increased dramatically?

Thanks as always man !

No, they're different because of the Sync Settings. Neither of the codes I posted are for Common Sync. Ones for Default and ones for Sync Off.

You haven't been around in a bit man, everything has changed. No curves! If you want to use common you'll have to divide Default settings by 8 and Sync Off settings by 16. Common will make Aim Assist stronger though. I would suggest creating a New BO4 config and adding my new settings to it. Now test side by side with your current setup and see which works best for you.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Saltman11

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 11:42 AM - 12/06/18 »
Hahaha no wonder I was so confused ! I found your second updated settings and stuck with it cause it was just too good for me. Thanks for clearing it up for me man. Gonna do just that and see how it goes  :D

Offline PKRocker27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PKRocker27
« Reply #404 on: 12:38 PM - 12/06/18 »

What is it about the previous setup that makes it feel better to you? I have a feeling it's just the lesser AA. I honestly like the lesser AA feel more myself as well. But if I'm honest and just let gameplay and performance speak for itself, I get more kills and even really Rediculous kills sometimes with these settings. It's about maximizing AA not eliminating it. And it does improve my game over previous settings. Even if previous settings may have felt a little better, my aim wasn't as accurate and I couldn't stay on target as well.

Another thing I like about this new setup is that it always feels good to me when I take sometime away and then comeback. With my prior setups it always felt like I had to go through a bit of a learning curve. This is really easy to pick up with where I left off. At the very most I may adjust my sensitivity by 5-10 (Sync off) or boost by 50-100 here and there. But some of that depends on netcode, etc.

Yes, you should always feel free to adjust sensitivity to your liking. Once your sens is set, then Adjust Boost by a value of 50 at a time to tweak Aim Assist to your liking. More boost = Less AA and vice versa.

I forgot to mention that I'm not at 12KDPI I'm running 4K. (only reason is I need to pickup a hard pad first) I feel like my aim is more on point with the older Config.. When I aim I can hit center mass dead nuts and just raise it a bit for the headshot. Even if I'm not the first to shoot I still win the fight. With the latest settings I just feel as if I'm over aiming and having to correct more often. I'll put some more time in on the new settings adjust boost to my liking.. Thanks for the quick reply!! Hope all is well with you!!