XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98154 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181204 Final Update)
« Reply #375 on: 03:48 PM - 12/05/18 »
^ Man, that must have felt like crap without Smooth Aim active! I'm surprised you liked it.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Helvetic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CamStat87
« Reply #376 on: 04:00 PM - 12/05/18 »
Hip and Ads sens values adapt to own needs?Much to fast for my setup.
I want to use sync off can i put some smoothing on it?

Greetz

Yes and yes.

are you guys liking the new code with Multiplayer or just Blackout?

...and correct answer is yes! Both! Lol

Hey RML, thanks for all your hard work! I'm excited to try this when I get home tonight!
Quick Question: does this work well with blackout as well?

Yes

Thanks RML for putting the time in to do this.  I just tried it and feel that I am having a hard time locking onto targets and seemed to have better initial lock on with the previous code.
I am using the code with no changes and same settings on my g502 as yours.
Not sure if I am missing something?

I raised my boost from 400 to 550. Try 400 again if that was working well for you. It will give you more Aim Assist, but make it slightly harder to move your reticle in the hit box.

This is a great comment btw. Boost and Sensitivity are subjective. If you guys are feeling too much AA the raise boost value a little. Too little AA then lower your boost a little. I'd use increments of 50.

Where is this "boost" everyone keeps referring too?

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 05:10 PM - 12/05/18 »
Hip and Ads sens values adapt to own needs?Much to fast for my setup.
I want to use sync off can i put some smoothing on it?

Greetz

Yes and yes.

are you guys liking the new code with Multiplayer or just Blackout?

...and correct answer is yes! Both! Lol

Hey RML, thanks for all your hard work! I'm excited to try this when I get home tonight!
Quick Question: does this work well with blackout as well?

Yes

Thanks RML for putting the time in to do this.  I just tried it and feel that I am having a hard time locking onto targets and seemed to have better initial lock on with the previous code.
I am using the code with no changes and same settings on my g502 as yours.
Not sure if I am missing something?

I raised my boost from 400 to 550. Try 400 again if that was working well for you. It will give you more Aim Assist, but make it slightly harder to move your reticle in the hit box.

This is a great comment btw. Boost and Sensitivity are subjective. If you guys are feeling too much AA the raise boost value a little. Too little AA then lower your boost a little. I'd use increments of 50.

Where is this "boost" everyone keeps referring too?
Enable expert config under global settings. Then click the three dots under your sensitivity on the ADS page

Offline Rohy

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 05:16 PM - 12/05/18 »
I lowered my delay to 550 and it actually felt really good without smooth aim transition but it deal feel pretty @#$% at 700 without it haha but I couldn’t figure out why until I jumped off and was thinking of my config and realised I hadn’t turned it on yet haha
Excited to finish work and try it out tonight though with the 700 delay and transition on!

~Rohy

Offline Helvetic

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 05:59 PM - 12/05/18 »

Enable expert config under global settings. Then click the three dots under your sensitivity on the ADS page
[/quote]

That's what I did and I recall seeing it in the past. Expert config mode is turned on. The options I have after expanding the menu on ADS are as follows:

Key, Delay, Smooth Aim Transition, Deactivation Keys, Aim, Ballistics Editor, Sync, Smoothing, Y/X Ratio,Turn Ratio.

No options for boost under ADS or any other page. 

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 06:01 PM - 12/05/18 »

That's what I did and I recall seeing it in the past. Expert config mode is turned on. The options I have after expanding the menu on ADS are as follows:

Key, Delay, Smooth Aim Transition, Deactivation Keys, Aim, Ballistics Editor, Sync, Smoothing, Y/X Ratio,Turn Ratio.

[/quote]

you need to update your xim software to the latese beta firmware. both xim apex and xim manager need to be updated

Offline Helvetic

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 06:11 PM - 12/05/18 »

you need to update your xim software to the latese beta firmware. both xim apex and xim manager need to be updated
[/quote]

Right, all the options show up when I plug the Apex into the PC and run the manager.

My Apple phone says the manager is up to date, but clearly it isn't.  Trying to trouble shoot it at the moment by searching the forums.

Resolved: Didn't have the beta firmware & testflight on my phone.

Thanks for helping out.
« Last Edit: 06:26 PM - 12/05/18 by Helvetic »

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 07:31 PM - 12/05/18 »
Been trying the new one for Blackout (All I play) and even with changing sensitivity values so they sorta match the old Default Sync config you posted a few days back I find myself going back to the previous config

The new one while it does allow you to escape the AA bubble easier it seems to aim to the left or right of the target for me, where as the old one pretty much aims in the center of the target.

Offline Rohy

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 07:39 PM - 12/05/18 »
^ Man, that must have felt like crap without Smooth Aim active! I'm surprised you liked it.

Now that i’m Home from work and actually tested with smooth aim transition on oh boy does it feel good! Didn’t have to change anything but lower my sensitivity a little bit and it’s smooth as heck! First game of blackout had a 15 kill win and a couple 100+ kill games in multiplayer, can easily say your newest default sync config is godly!
Very excited to try it out on some other cods too tonight!  ;D ;D

~Rohy

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 07:42 PM - 12/05/18 »
Been trying the new one for Blackout (All I play) and even with changing sensitivity values so they sorta match the old Default Sync config you posted a few days back I find myself going back to the previous config

The new one while it does allow you to escape the AA bubble easier it seems to aim to the left or right of the target for me, where as the old one pretty much aims in the center of the target.

Are you using the 224 delay setting, with SAT off?

Now that i’m Home from work and actually tested with smooth aim transition on oh boy does it feel good! Didn’t have to change anything but lower my sensitivity a little bit and it’s smooth as heck! First game of blackout had a 15 kill win and a couple 100+ kill games in multiplayer, can easily say your newest default sync config is godly!
Very excited to try it out on some other cods too tonight!  ;D ;D

~Rohy

Glad it's working for you, let us know your experience with other COD's please. I'm curious about WWII as I don't have that one.

Thanks
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline FNATIKX

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claw father
« Reply #385 on: 08:36 PM - 12/05/18 »
I don't have the expert config option.... I believe it is only available on the beta manager etc which is only available for Apex users  :-\

so smooth aim transition is not an option for me unfortunately..  unless I'm doing something wrong?

Offline sonicwall4500

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sonicwall_4500
« Reply #386 on: 08:47 PM - 12/05/18 »
I don't have the expert config option.... I believe it is only available on the beta manager etc which is only available for Apex users  :-\

so smooth aim transition is not an option for me unfortunately..  unless I'm doing something wrong?

in the manager on your phone hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner and then choose global settings. then put the check mark in enable expert configuration
Logitech Gpro mouse, Logitech G13 keypad. Benq RL2455 Monitor. PS3/PS4. Logitech G440 hard mouse pad. XIM APEX, 12k DPI, 1000 polling

Offline FNATIKX

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claw father
« Reply #387 on: 09:25 PM - 12/05/18 »

in the manager on your phone hit the 3 dots in the upper right corner and then choose global settings. then put the check mark in enable expert configuration
[img][/]img]Not a valid %s URL

All it shows me when I go to ‘Globals’ is as follows...

‘Config cycling hot keys: previous& next’
‘Disable breathe light animations’
‘Disable USB device hot swapping’
‘Force games library download’

That’s all.

Offline sonicwall4500

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sonicwall_4500
« Reply #388 on: 09:30 PM - 12/05/18 »

[img][/]img]Not a valid %s URL

All it shows me when I go to ‘Globals’ is as follows...

‘Config cycling hot keys: previous& next’
‘Disable breathe light animations’
‘Disable USB device hot swapping’
‘Force games library download’

That’s all.

hit the 3 dots and then about.

what version are you running for both
Logitech Gpro mouse, Logitech G13 keypad. Benq RL2455 Monitor. PS3/PS4. Logitech G440 hard mouse pad. XIM APEX, 12k DPI, 1000 polling

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 09:33 PM - 12/05/18 »

Are you using the 224 delay setting, with SAT off?

Yeah mate, the 224 with SAT off config the one just before the new one.