XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98984 times)

Offline FNATIKX

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claw father
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181204 Final Update)
« Reply #360 on: 10:16 PM - 12/04/18 »
Smooth aim transition [on] where can I find that? I canít seem to find it

Offline Shredly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sutta
« Reply #361 on: 10:19 PM - 12/04/18 »
Using default sync I felt the AA to be a bit on the stronger side in multiplayer I play zero blackout. Sync off feels great using red dot weapons swordfish with mod is my  try hard class. With this build and sync off Iím able to use the swordfish as an smg better than RMLís curves and older builds. Good job RML!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 10:47 PM - 12/04/18 »
Smooth aim transition [on] where can I find that? I canít seem to find it

It's in your ADS profile, right under the delay setting.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 10:52 PM - 12/04/18 »
so the only thing i had to change was my aim transition i believe.... if i keep sync off.

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 11:14 PM - 12/04/18 »
RML what do you play more of multi or blackout?

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #365 on: 02:16 AM - 12/05/18 »
Switched to Sync off, lower HIP to 60 and ADS 37.50
Very smooth, i like it.😁

Sync off is a great way to go if you're not playing Blackout. You may struggle with long sniper shots though without default Sync.

Btw... You guys are not making this easy for me, I'm really trying to stick with Default Sync so I don't have to switch configs for Blackout and other multiplayer modes. But I really like sync off as well. Default is just more diverse and also really good!

Had to raise ads to 6.5 other than that LOVE IT

Played BO4 for first time today and used the most recent profile....amazing.  Just like being on the PC.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for posting one with Sync Off for  Multiplayer.   
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Rohy

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 04:52 AM - 12/05/18 »
Been trying the new config out today with a few minor tweaks, set delay to 500 and boost to 450 with default sync and can honestly say itís perfect for me in multiplayer and blackout, thanks for all your extensive testing RML! You really outdo yourself and I couldnít thank you more for this!

~Rohy

Offline Helvetic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CamStat87
« Reply #367 on: 08:22 AM - 12/05/18 »
are you guys liking the new code with Multiplayer or just Blackout?

Had to turn the sens down, but it's great for both blackout and multiplayer.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 10:11 AM - 12/05/18 »
Been trying the new config out today with a few minor tweaks, set delay to 500 and boost to 450 with default sync and can honestly say itís perfect for me in multiplayer and blackout, thanks for all your extensive testing RML! You really outdo yourself and I couldnít thank you more for this!

~Rohy

Appreciate the feedback, I do invest alot of time in this crap when I'm not happy with a games behavior. So sharing is as much for me as it is to help all of you, kind of justifies me anality in my own head lol. In the past I've primarily been a Battlefield guy so I've never spent this much time trying to dial in a COD game. BO3 was the last time I attempted, and Apex has some really cool new features that XIM4 just can't match. Blackout and BFV's POS game is the only reason I jumped into this setup 110%.  But after playing BO4 multiplayer, I have to say it's a fun game. I really like the stim pack system. I always hated the bloody screen, heavy breathing, wait to heal crap. It's still there, but atleast you feel like there's something you can do about it now. Strangely, it makes the experience alot better for me personally.

Anyways, for you folks that still enjoy other COD games, I have a challenge for you. If you like this setup, copy/paste it into any other COD game and just make minor tweaks to Boost and sensitivity. I think you'll be shocked how well this works with every COD game! As a matter of fact, BO4 is the worst one with this setup IMO. I have IW, MWR & BO3 in my library and every one of them feel like a brand new experience. MWR - Good God man, I was calling in KS constantly, literally ridiculous! I would suggest Sync Off for all of those games.

I play both about the same right now. My personal preference is Sync Off for Multiplayer and Default Sync for Blackout.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline HanSolo82

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 10:32 AM - 12/05/18 »
Wow big special thank you to RML for this early xmas gift. Took a few games to get used to due to the Aim Assist but I didnt have any issues getting into and out of the hitboxes. Well done sir!

Speaking of Xmas- cant wait to try these out on the Xmas Noobs.
XBOX ONE X | XIM Apex | Corsair K70 , Sony Nav | Steelseries Rival 600 | QCK Cloth | Asus 28" 4k VP28UQG

Offline Lastwords

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 11:00 AM - 12/05/18 »
For anyone that plays bo4 on xbox and PC, does your xbox controls feel the same? I can't get mine to feel as fluent as my PC. When I copy and pasted it into xim and apply the curves it said SUCCESS on the button in the app but the line is still straight and not like the pictures in post. Any help is appreciated.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 12:00 PM - 12/05/18 »
For anyone that plays bo4 on xbox and PC, does your xbox controls feel the same? I can't get mine to feel as fluent as my PC. When I copy and pasted it into xim and apply the curves it said SUCCESS on the button in the app but the line is still straight and not like the pictures in post. Any help is appreciated.

Weíre not talking apples to apples here. XIM Apex is an Amazing product but it cannot make BO4 feel just like PC. The game development isnít even Apples to Apples. Ones made specially for a mouse and kB. The other for a controller, the look mechanics are different, thereís a turn speed limit on console and then thereís Aim Assist. You have to learn to play a little different on console. XIM does not change a games look mechanic, it works within it.

Have you read the OP lately? Everything is different, there are no curves. Boost and Smooth Aim Transition with a high Ads delay setting is what makes this setup shine. You donít need curves with this, imo. If anything though, the lack of curves will make it feel as close to PC as possible. Except for AA of course. The more Boost you add the less AA youíll feel. Too much boost though will mess up micro movements. Also, Sync off will feel closer to PC IMO, except for those darn micro movements.
« Last Edit: 12:08 PM - 12/05/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 12:25 PM - 12/05/18 »
RML, do you have both settings of AA on in the game controls?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 03:31 PM - 12/05/18 »
RML, do you have both settings of AA on in the game controls?

I believe COD has Target Assist and Aim Assist (or slow down, something of that nature). Anyway's, only one affects multiplayer, the other only affects Zombies. I leave them both on.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Rohy

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 03:44 PM - 12/05/18 »

~Rohy

Appreciate the feedback, I do invest alot of time in this crap when I'm not happy with a games behavior. So sharing is as much for me as it is to help all of you, kind of justifies me anality in my own head lol. In the past I've primarily been a Battlefield guy so I've never spent this much time trying to dial in a COD game. BO3 was the last time I attempted, and Apex has some really cool new features that XIM4 just can't match. Blackout and BFV's POS game is the only reason I jumped into this setup 110%.  But after playing BO4 multiplayer, I have to say it's a fun game. I really like the stim pack system. I always hated the bloody screen, heavy breathing, wait to heal crap. It's still there, but atleast you feel like there's something you can do about it now. Strangely, it makes the experience alot better for me personally.

Anyways, for you folks that still enjoy other COD games, I have a challenge for you. If you like this setup, copy/paste it into any other COD game and just make minor tweaks to Boost and sensitivity. I think you'll be shocked how well this works with every COD game! As a matter of fact, BO4 is the worst one with this setup IMO. I have IW, MWR & BO3 in my library and every one of them feel like a brand new experience. MWR - Good God man, I was calling in KS constantly, literally ridiculous! I would suggest Sync Off for all of those games.

I did mess up the config of mine last night, was using the 700 delay and 550 boost without the smooth aim transition, hopefully get to see the full effects of the beast of a setup tonight haha, Iíll be sure to try out some other cods with this config and see how I go! Will be weird not healing myself though thatís for sure!
Thanks again!  ;D ;D

~Rohy