XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 99054 times)

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 20181201)
« Reply #315 on: 04:23 AM - 12/04/18 »
I've tried almost all configurations on this game. None was what I would say,perfect for me. I changed DPI's ,polling rates, sensitivities,everything. Maybe this one will be the one. Can't wait for the code.

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 05:16 AM - 12/04/18 »
Idk I'm 19.20 hip and 8 ads on default  its do able... playing fine with 2.4 x ads... wish ads was a little higher tho

Offline FNATIKX

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claw father
« Reply #317 on: 06:35 AM - 12/04/18 »
Can someone link me to his XIM4 curve for this. Please and thanks

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 09:23 AM - 12/04/18 »
As I also had to wait whilst Treyarch's update downloaded (they're probably adding some awesome new skins! /s), I decided to hop into a custom game and test the latest Advanced Setup.

Bottom line is, I can't get on with it. It's that 2.4x multiplier! It's just much too high for BO4. I'm not dissing the math, but dialing in an ADS sensitivity that works for me means that my Hip is super sensitive. I turn to the right and find I've done a 180! I know I could retrain myself but I don't see the point as the 1.6 version worked perfectly.

2.4x worked well in older CoDs. You mentioned Ghosts - I used that multiplier in that game and it worked flawlessly. I also used it in AW without issues, it's just proving too sensitive for the current game.

I've gone back to your 1.6x with Boost version - works really well for me, even better than the stair-stepping BC. Many thanks.

I can assure you, 2.4 is the right number. However, after many hours of trying to figure out a way to make this setup work for everyone. I must acknowledge my failure with using the 2.4 rule.

Thatís the bad news!

Then thereís the really good news! It doesnít matter, Iíve found a work around that fixes the Ads delay issue. Iíll share in just a few mins. Going to take some time to fix the OP AGAIN, to accurately describe this setup.

But youíre right ceebs, I too prefer the Default setup with Boost over the curves. So Iím adding the Ads transition fix and a few other minor tweaks to my current setup.

I must say, this feels Truly Fantastic! This will be my last change to this setup. I honestly believe this is as good as it gets!

Give me a few to get the OP fixed and updated.

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181204 Final Update)
« Reply #319 on: 11:00 AM - 12/04/18 »
Looking forward to trying it. You're a legend, my friend.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 11:24 AM - 12/04/18 »
I've updated the code in the OP. This is it guys, IMO it doesn't get any better then this! This setup is literally Rediculous!

I still have to update the description in the OP but the codes there.

What's new?
- The biggest change (which may be huge for a lot of you, I know it is for me) is this setup fixes Hip to ADS transition issues with Every Loadout, no matter the attachments or perks, sprinting, doesn't matter. This was actually a pretty simple fix TBH and I figured it out on accident while testing Hip to ADS transition with 700ms delay. No matter though, this does the trick and I no longer have ANY issues with ADS delay. The fix? Smooth Aim Trasition [on] and 700ms ADS delay! I know that seems excessive and I cant really tell you why, but it just works! Like I said, I discovered this on accident and would've never raised it that high on purpose lol. But there it is, Fixed! Now if you going drastically changing my setup and sensitivities, then I can't guarantee anything. But I think you would have to make some pretty drastic changes to screw this up.
- I've also fine tuned Boost a little more to be more diverse with different loadours. Cuts through AA beautifully, not too much, just enough IMO. It also doesn't mess up sniping in Blackout, feels great!
- Using Default Sync only right now. This is primarily just to stick with one setup and master it. Default Sync is the better overall config since I like ALL game modes. I just activate/deactivate the Wing Suit profile, depending on the mode I'm playing.
- Removed all Curves, they're simply not necessary.

I think that's it guys. This config Really feels Amazing! Please share your experience with it too. IMO it's a shame if someone isn't using this, it is that @#$% good!

Tell us your opinion, I know many of you are enjoying this. And if you aren't, also knowing why could help others find something better suited for them. Or maybe I can help you dial it in so you're experiencing what I am.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 11:29 AM - 12/04/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #321 on: 11:29 AM - 12/04/18 »
Thanks you but its NEVER a final update, a continuity of the best always towards the best trajectory, good job and lets go to try :-)
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 11:32 AM - 12/04/18 »
Thanks you but its NEVER a final update, a continuity of the best always towards the best trajectory, good job and lets go to try :-)

I don't know dude, this is the best a COD game  has ever felt for me personally. You guys may not be done, but I'm Golden!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 11:57 AM - 12/04/18 »
Alright... Everything in the OP is updated. PLEASE let me know if something's weird in the verbiage. I don't want new users to get confused.

Thanks, enjoy and please share your experience.

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #324 on: 12:11 PM - 12/04/18 »
Alright... Everything in the OP is updated. PLEASE let me know if something's weird in the verbiage. I don't want new users to get confused.

Cheers!

Thanks.  Can you please share your previous config with me ?  The one that was just before   4thDec,2018   ?  Please  ?    Ads seems jittery on this one. 
« Last Edit: 12:32 PM - 12/04/18 by S13002931 »
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline TheBestAkaliNA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mind Vanquisher
  • PSN ID: Only_Knows_Akali
« Reply #325 on: 12:19 PM - 12/04/18 »
Hey RML, long time lurker and Iíve always given your configurations a try but end up using a hip cafe ratio between 1.05x and 1.14x as this feels really smooth transition wise for me, Ruhsky and Xuk He4dhunt3r. Do you have any gameplay videos of the new sensitivity? Preferably in multiplayer where you get more action. And do you reach the turn speed cap at all on your xim with these sensitivities? I also noticed you switched back from OFF to DEFAULT sync. I thought you agreed as well that OFF cut through the ADS better. I understand with the boost you might not need it but boost and steady aim can also add an inorganic layer to gameplay that can mess with muscle memory, much like curves, no?

Offline Helvetic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CamStat87
« Reply #326 on: 12:33 PM - 12/04/18 »

Cheers!

Hey RML...I appreciate all of your hard work on this.  I was using your last update and it was also excellent. Anyhow, I am running into an issue after copying your file.  The Apex says "error" but it is loading in your settings.  I am saving right away and then adjusting the keybinds and saving again.  After I save and back out of the settings, the profile changes on it's own within a few seconds.  The items in the profile changing are the color of the config, and all of the settings.

Long story short - After copy pasting your profile it reverts to some sort of config that I have never used and clears out majority of the keybinds.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 12:37 PM - 12/04/18 »

Cheers!

Thanks.  No curves  ? :)

Nope, not needed.

Hey RML, long time lurker and Iíve always given your configurations a try but end up using a hip cafe ratio between 1.05x and 1.14x as this feels really smooth transition wise for me, Ruhsky and Xuk He4dhunt3r. Do you have any gameplay videos of the new sensitivity? Preferably in multiplayer where you get more action. And do you reach the turn speed cap at all on your xim with these sensitivities? I also noticed you switched back from OFF to DEFAULT sync. I thought you agreed as well that OFF cut through the ADS better. I understand with the boost you might not need it but boost and steady aim can also add an inorganic layer to gameplay that can mess with muscle memory, much like curves, no?

Great points. Yes Sync Off does cut through AA better then Default Sync. The trade off though is micro movements with Sync off are not nearly as good as Sync Default without adding smoothing and Smoothing effects Aim Assist.

So it's really a trade off and at the end of the day I still need some boost with Sync off as well to make AA feel right. Being that I enjoy ALL game modes I feel default is the most diverse. Great for CQC and long range sniping in Blackout.

If you're only playing multiplayer (not Blackout). Then I Sync off works great. But I'd still be adding boost, for my personal taste. Overall I just want one setup and Default is the most diverse. Not to mention it feels great anyways!

Great question!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Skandou

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 12:38 PM - 12/04/18 »
Thanks bro for the Job. U are a Master !
I saw that ADS-Delay is set to 700. It is right like this ?
Thanks bro.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 12:41 PM - 12/04/18 »
Thanks bro for the Job. U are a Master !
I saw that ADS-Delay is set to 700. It is right like this ?
Thanks bro.

Yes, but Smooth Aim Transition MUST  be [on]. No exceptions!  ;)

Cheers!

Hey RML...I appreciate all of your hard work on this.  I was using your last update and it was also excellent. Anyhow, I am running into an issue after copying your file.  The Apex says "error" but it is loading in your settings.  I am saving right away and then adjusting the keybinds and saving again.  After I save and back out of the settings, the profile changes on it's own within a few seconds.  The items in the profile changing are the color of the config, and all of the settings.

Long story short - After copy pasting your profile it reverts to some sort of config that I have never used and clears out majority of the keybinds.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

I'll test the code now.
ADVANCED SETUPS