XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98472 times)

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 20181126)
« Reply #240 on: 02:14 PM - 11/28/18 »
Fair enough. Its always nice to hear anothers thoughts on new features thanks for remaining so active over the years.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 08:02 PM - 11/28/18 »
Any difference with Smooth Aim Transition off or on? I can't seem to find one, I always thought Smooth Aim Transition was progressive aim from XIM4 with a name change.

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 08:09 PM - 11/28/18 »
Any difference with Smooth Aim Transition off or on? I can't seem to find one, I always thought Smooth Aim Transition was progressive aim from XIM4 with a name change.

Same man! Great question man, hopefully RML or someone can go into detail about this!

Offline Justinian27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: WorldBreakrHulk
« Reply #243 on: 08:49 PM - 11/28/18 »
THANKS RML

Really like the new settings!!!!! I mainly play Hardcore KC, is it me or is the hip fire trash compared to other CODS... I could literally be behind/infront and missing shots... I run n gun!! this is getting frustrating LMAO!!!! sorry just venting!

Are you talking Aim Assist or bullet spread? They have put a HEAVY emphasis on attachments for better hip fire in this game. That being said, if you double up on laser attachments (on the classes that offer it) your Hip fire accuracy is almost as accurate as ADS fire.

Thanks RML but Im wondering what I need to adjust. I like this setup but noticed I have to make large sways left and right with mouse to turn. I like using a small mouse pad. I'm not sure if i missed something. + do I only need the first curve you posted for standard multiplayer?

Offline exotic

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 05:36 AM - 11/29/18 »
Hey,

I just purchased Apex and tried out this config.

I have max dpi on g502 (12k) and 1000hz polling rate.

I am wondering are you guys able to use this kind of sensitivity or am I doing something wrong? I had to reduce sens to 16 hip and 8 ads in order to play.....

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 05:51 AM - 11/29/18 »
Hey,

I am wondering are you guys able to use this kind of sensitivity or am I doing something wrong? I had to reduce sens to 16 hip and 8 ads in order to play.....

RML is a wrist aimer so it's going to be fast if you normally use your whole mousepad.
Just make sure you're using sync off.  Also you want to be using the latest beta firmware if you want to copy his full setup.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 07:15 AM - 11/29/18 »
Fair enough. Its always nice to hear anothers thoughts on new features thanks for remaining so active over the years.

Thanks, also to be fair, I will test SA a little more in combo with boost instead of one or the other.

I don't see a real difference either way, however, there are alot of weapons and load out combinations. So this needs more testing. It shoudn't really matter though as we're applying the 1.6 rule to this setup which should smooth out ADS no matter what other settings you apply. So IMO, SAT is not needed. And yes, it is (was) Progressive aim.

Hey,

Sounds like you didn't turn your Sync to OFF and left it on Default.

Thanks RML but Im wondering what I need to adjust. I like this setup but noticed I have to make large sways left and right with mouse to turn. I like using a small mouse pad. I'm not sure if i missed something. + do I only need the first curve you posted for standard multiplayer?

Sounds like your DPI is probably set lower then mine or you didn't max out your "In Game" sensitivity to insane. There's no way you should have to make swipes like that to be able to turn efficiently.

RML is a wrist aimer so it's going to be fast if you normally use your whole mousepad.
Just make sure you're using sync off.  Also you want to be using the latest beta firmware if you want to copy his full setup.

Actually I'm a combo player, I use both. Kind of wrist and elbow combo thing going on there, mostly elbow.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline KCabello77

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup “No Curves” (Updated 20181126)
« Reply #247 on: 01:04 PM - 11/29/18 »
Hey RML! The settings are epic!! I absolutely have been wrecking! My only question would be, what keyboard keys do you have mapped to your mouse? That way I can figure out what buttons on your mouse do what. Also, are you still using the scroll wheel to navigate the quick equip menu? Or are you using the d pad on the Nav? I appreciate the help!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 02:57 PM - 11/29/18 »
Hey RML! The settings are epic!! I absolutely have been wrecking! My only question would be, what keyboard keys do you have mapped to your mouse? That way I can figure out what buttons on your mouse do what. Also, are you still using the scroll wheel to navigate the quick equip menu? Or are you using the d pad on the Nav? I appreciate the help!

I've been playing mostly TDM lately. I need to make a new setup for quick menu, I already forgot what I was using lol... maybe this weekend.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 03:20 PM - 11/29/18 »
Works really well.

Changed the boost from 400 > 300

Changed the ads delay from 224 > 30 ( helps for fast pace sniping )

And the sensitivity - Hip > 89. ADS > 36.50

Only issue is it’s made my sniping accuracy sooo bad, i might upload some clips of how I used to snipe, I’d more quickscope with the outlaw mostly but my accuracy just seems really off, going to keep messing with the boost as that seems like the only thing that could be messing with it.

Other than that, feels great.

| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 04:25 PM - 11/29/18 »
Works really well.

Changed the boost from 400 > 300

Changed the ads delay from 224 > 30 ( helps for fast pace sniping )

And the sensitivity - Hip > 89. ADS > 36.50

Only issue is it’s made my sniping accuracy sooo bad, i might upload some clips of how I used to snipe, I’d more quickscope with the outlaw mostly but my accuracy just seems really off, going to keep messing with the boost as that seems like the only thing that could be messing with it.

Other than that, feels great.

I actually wreck with sniping and boost at 400. Most snipers still have AA with all the scopes I use. I haven't sniped a ton with this in Blackout though with the sniper scope.

I'm assuming you're talking about snipers with no AA though. If so I agree that the best thing for any weapon without AA is no Boost and no Curves.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 07:32 PM - 11/29/18 »
Actually I'm a combo player, I use both. Kind of wrist and elbow combo thing going on there, mostly elbow.

Interesting , that's how i play using my xim , probably why our sensitivity is always really close i was using 64 , 38 before trying your setup.

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 08:03 PM - 11/29/18 »

I've been playing mostly TDM lately. I need to make a new setup for quick menu, I already forgot what I was using lol... maybe this weekend.

Just had my best game yet with these new settings!! (64-0 on firing range hardpoint!! - called in at least 4 chopper/strike team/mantis). I do use quite a bit higher sens. but otherwise your exact config. KD averaging between 4-5 past few days. This setup is gold my friend!

Offline destined1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 08:52 AM - 11/30/18 »
Do you guys all use Sony Nav + G502? I have a Sony Nav and considering using it, but my mouse doesn't have enough buttons. Should I get a G502?
Also, @RML, what is "PU Stuff" in your mappings?

This is an epic config. Just won a solo blackout match with it.

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 10:16 AM - 11/30/18 »
RML
What monitor do you use?
Also
Which monitor do you suggest for less than 200usd