XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98085 times)

Offline KCabello77

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 20181126)
« Reply #210 on: 09:17 PM - 11/27/18 »

Hey! I just bought the Sony Nav, and I was wondering what your button mapping was? Iíve got the G502 as well, I just canít figure out what buttons (mostly on the mouse) should do what.

When you copy/paste my entire config you get my button layout as well. It's all there.
[/quote]

Yeah, but the issue is that youíve mapped the buttons on the G502 (ie. DPS shift, DPS up/ down) to random keys in order to use them, for example the reload button, or X, is mapped to Key something.. but i donít know which button on the G502 that is

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 10:19 PM - 11/27/18 »
RML do you play blackout or normal cod multiplayer when you use this setup I find they are different when it comes to the way the guns work especially with there being a lot of range in blackout
and your cm360 for hip is aroud 7cm is that rite?
« Last Edit: 10:36 PM - 11/27/18 by AahTist »

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 11:01 PM - 11/27/18 »
Yeah I'm curious also RML this config felt amazing for Multiplayer but I felt like I wanted more aim assist at range for Blackout or maybe I'm just used to no boost, but the 400 boost felt amazing like PC even for multi just blackout range of like 100m+ I kinda miss AA

Also I see you got the 1.6 hip/ads but you keep the 224 delay value plus turn off smooth aim transition, thoughts behind this? I think roads suggested 1.6 with no smooth aim and 0 value.

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 11:04 PM - 11/27/18 »
Per requests, here's my current setup for BO4.

I personally like utilizing AA as I believe it gives me an advantage. Why? Because when utilizing AA I can out maneuver and out aim "most" of my opponents that can't move and turn as fast as I can and maintain a high degree of accuracy. I can do this because I can play at higher sensitivity's then a controller player and still be accurate with my shots thanks to the slow down effects of AA. With a little practice XIM can easily put you into the "Elite" class of controller players. The biggest problem with AA is it can be a little over powering for a device as precise as a mouse. For more on that, please see the link in my signature titled "Anti Aim Assist curve set for any FPS game".

Here's What's Changed with the Last Update 20181126
EVERYTHING!
- Gone are Two separate ADSs
- Gone are AA curves, yes you heard it right. You see I highly underestimated the effects of boost with 1000hz and Sync off.

So what's new?
- A very simple setup
- The best setup I've ever used, Period!

Folks this setup is so simple yet so @#$% good you are going to soil your britches.

Here's my Full Setup
Beta Firmware/Manager, Link - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72146.0
In game sensitivity should be maxed at Insane 14
Aim Assist in game should be [ON]
12000 DPI  (I prefer higher DPI because it cuts through AA better then low DPI. Here's a calculator if you can't or don't want to match my DPI)
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
G502 Polling is set to 1000
BO4 ST
XIM APEX Polling - 1000
HIP - Sync OFF, sens 68, Smoothing 3
ADS - Sync OFF, sens - 42, Smoothing 3, Boost 400.
ADS delay - 224
Wing Suit/Vehicle - Sync COMMON, Sens - 15, Boost 1000, Turn Assist Active and assigned to Right Click for ease of use.

THREE things are super key to this setup.
1 - Sync and Smoothing settings.
2 - Keep Hip approx. 1.6x's faster then ADS, this helps smooth out ADS delay on all weapons.
3 - Boost 400 feels perfect for me. You can Adj. Up or down for more or less Aim Assist. Going much higher though will ruin micro aiming though and going much lower will make AA too strong imo.

You will feel more Aim Assist with this setup then any of my priors. However, AA will feel optimized and very easy to manipulate. You should have no issues getting in and out of the AA bubble.

Note: I use the same settings for Blackout and other Multiplayer modes, you just have to Activate/Deactivate the Wing Suit profile depending on which mode you're playing. I DONOT use Steady Aim for any of my profiles.

Full Configuration - I'm a NAV user, so you'll have to assign buttons to your liking. This "Full Config Code" is for APEX ONLY!
Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [RML BO4 ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

If you still feel the need for an AA curve, (Aim Assist too strong? Then just apply this one).

Code: [Select]
  >>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA3QG6ApcDdARRBS4GCwboB8UIowmACl0LOgwXDPQN0Q6uD4uQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeJ9AoCGhG6JgpCKnEKcQJxAnECcQpxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

CHEERS!

New setup is amazing!! Thank you.

Are the smoothing values to reduce jitter, or do you have another reason for their inclusion?

Offline Figga

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FiggedOut
« Reply #214 on: 01:05 AM - 11/28/18 »
Amazing setting RML!! Another thing I add toggle and then I bind deactivate button on WINGSUIT auxiliary to whatever you use for X (Xbox) so when you jump out of car or atv it deactivates and you can start shooting!! Lol

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 08:56 AM - 11/28/18 »
New setup is amazing!! Thank you.

Are the smoothing values to reduce jitter, or do you have another reason for their inclusion?

I'm glad so many are enjoying it, I knew from the start this would be a popular setup. It just feels so @#$% good! Tracking is super easy and getting in and out of the hit box is pretty @#$% smooth.

The smoothing values are to reduce jitter, you are correct.

Yeah I'm curious also RML this config felt amazing for Multiplayer but I felt like I wanted more aim assist at range for Blackout or maybe I'm just used to no boost, but the 400 boost felt amazing like PC even for multi just blackout range of like 100m+ I kinda miss AA

Also I see you got the 1.6 hip/ads but you keep the 224 delay value plus turn off smooth aim transition, thoughts behind this? I think roads suggested 1.6 with no smooth aim and 0 value.

For me personally I like these settings for all game modes. There's a few things you guys can do though. Maybe setup a full config just for Blackout and lower the boost values. Otherwise try one of the following.
- Setup an Alt ADS like I used in my old setup, just for long range encounters
- Add more Smoothing, 5-8 instead of 3. This will make micro movements slightly more manageable and add a little AA.
- Try these settings with Default or Common Sync to add more AA with Blackout ONLY.

As for ADS delay and smooth aim. The whole idea behind the value of HIP = ADS x 1.6 is to average out the turn speed for Hip and ADS. So the delay time really shouldn't matter too much. But there also seems to be this weird moment on some weapons, almost like a dead spot while transitioning into ADS where your sens gets really high on occasion. That is why I left the 224 in there.

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 09:43 AM - 11/28/18 »
What do you think of using analog feature say a value or 50?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 09:48 AM - 11/28/18 »
What do you think of using analog feature say a value or 50?

I play on an analog stick so it doesnít really apply. That feature was implemented to hide your KB from devs trying to detect it. Will raising the value give you more or less AA with a KB? Idk, I havenít experimented with it.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 09:54 AM - 11/28/18 »
Also guys, just lowering your sensitivity a tad will give you added AA. Maybe turn it down a little for Blackout. I used to lower my sens approx. 10% for  Blackout. Iím used to it now though.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 09:59 AM - 11/28/18 »
I think I need to purchase a Sony nav haha and yeah it sorta does raise aa I feel

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 10:10 AM - 11/28/18 »
I think I need to purchase a Sony nav haha and yeah it sorta does raise aa I feel

Idk, Iíd play on KB but I like to chill on the couch lol. KB is a bigger advantage though IMO. Itís just cumbersome and annoying. But strafing with a KB is far superior to strafing with analog.

Thatís how I always know a good XIM player just beat me. When I see that ultra quick strafing lol.. itís soo obvious! You just canít move like that with an analog stick.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 10:16 AM - 11/28/18 »

Yeah, but the issue is that youíve mapped the buttons on the G502 (ie. DPS shift, DPS up/ down) to random keys in order to use them, for example the reload button, or X, is mapped to Key something.. but i donít know which button on the G502 that is

I added a pic of my G502 button mapping to the OP, for reference.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 20181124)
« Reply #222 on: 10:21 AM - 11/28/18 »
Left Trigger is Primary, Left Bumper is Alt.

Is the alt ads button meant to function on itís own (aim and trigger alt profile with the one keybind)? Or do you need to ads normally and press alt keybind whilst still holding ads keybind?

It no longer matters. I've optimized my setup to the point you can forget about the Alt ADS. These new settings are easily the best I've ever used in this game. Yet, very easy and simple to use.

You folks ready, cause I'm telling you, it's going to be pee pee pants city here real soon!

MASSIVE UPDATE!

Going to try your settings, Iím kinda bored lol.

Seems youíre not using a super slow sens anymore.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 10:26 AM - 11/28/18 »
Hmmm... that seems like a strange comment as the new settings are slightly slower then what Iíve been using, especially with the curves gone.

The reasoning is just for pure accuracy. The Boost allows me to use lower settings because it breaks the bubble and allows for tracking that I could only accomplish before with curves and high sensitivity.

One of my prior setups utilized Common Sync, maybe thatís what youíre referring too.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline ervaNz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ervaNs
« Reply #224 on: 10:42 AM - 11/28/18 »
these feel so smooth. im a low sens player playing on 3600 DPI and didnt even change hip/ads numbers and its just not right the amount of domination!