XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98147 times)

Offline UnholySeoul

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 11.21.18)
« Reply #180 on: 05:49 AM - 11/24/18 »
Does anyone have an updated config with the new boost & analag behavior settings?

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 07:47 AM - 11/24/18 »
Just wanted to say thanks RML...

I was fairly happy with my own settings but finally got around to trying yours yesterday. I like the flexibility that the variable sync options bring to the table. I only used your setup for a couple hours but this may become my top config for BO4

Again, thx for the work you put into this thread/sharing

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 10:25 AM - 11/24/18 »
is it possible to get a diagram of what buttons are where for your mouse kpad1 kpad2 etc.

Here's what it looks like.

Does anyone have an updated config with the new boost & analag behavior settings?

The new settings are not really necessary IMO. Boost is good for Vehicles and wing suit configs, other then that Sync off
 @ 1000 polling handles AA well with a curve or even no curve. Analog behavior on a KB kind of defeats the purpose of a KB. Steady Aim is like applying Angle Snapping to your mouse (which I used to do, but hate it now). OBsIV threw these features in because some people were complaining that XIM4 had features that Apex doesn't.

@RML  Any reason u do not use steady aim or smooth aiming?? Just curious... maybe i will have to go away from it.

I have added some smoothing in my latest config. The reason I try to stay away from smoothing is Aim Assist. Adding smoothing makes AA slightly stronger. This is the reason I also added an Alt ADS config. I want Primary ADS for CQC-Mid and ALt ADS for Mid-Long engagements. This allows me to have less AA at close range and more at longer ranges.

Many thanks  for this configuration.  I use nav + g502.   

1st configuration I found on this forum which doesn't need   hip/ads sensitivity adjustment! ( unlike others which are extremely slow & make you to waste time  adjusting it) 

Its just perfect ! ( 12k dpi 1k polling  )

You must like similar settings, that's all. Most will have to fine tune to there liking. Good to know you play pretty much exactly like me though.  8)

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 20181124)
« Reply #183 on: 01:44 PM - 11/24/18 »
Updated 20181124 - New Sniper curve (used for snipers and AR's, etc. with AA, short scopes) and new sensitivity settings.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline poorboy08

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 02:21 PM - 11/24/18 »
First time poster so go easy on me...but I'm having the same problem with wingsuit control.

Here is my config...
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Bo4 original] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

RML I have tried to copy your config code multiple times and paste it in a newly created config.  Everytime I've tried I get an error, and no config info other than your config name and HIP sens show up.  Here is the procedure I'm doing.

1.  From the main XIM screen I select New Config
2.  Select BO4 and XBOX One
3.  Load the config and from the Identity screen select Paste.

Am I doing something wrong?

BTW RML, your insight and dissemination of knowledge is very much appreciated, you are a rare bird :-)

Hope everyone had a happy Turkey day.

Are you using the Beta firmware ?

The config only works with the New beta  FIRMWARE 20181109

That's why...not using that firmware...I'll have to update.  Thanks!

Offline Crosy

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 06:10 PM - 11/24/18 »
Hi RML. Thanks for the great work. I've been using your previous settings with great success so far.

I have 2 questions about the new one:
1) Do you have an activation button for the Sniper Ads? How does that work since you have 2 different Ads settings? Don't they overlap?
2) What settings do you have now for Menu Navigation using the mouse to select items?

Thanks again for the effort!

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #186 on: 09:46 AM - 11/26/18 »
How do you activate Alternate ADS ? Is the button on Nav or mouse ?  Please help me understand  .   
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 10:13 AM - 11/26/18 »
Left Trigger is Primary, Left Bumper is Alt.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 03:51 PM - 11/26/18 »

Thank you
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 01:02 AM - 11/27/18 »

Is the alt ads button meant to function on itís own (aim and trigger alt profile with the one keybind)? Or do you need to ads normally and press alt keybind whilst still holding ads keybind?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 01:35 AM - 11/27/18 »

Is the alt ads button meant to function on itís own (aim and trigger alt profile with the one keybind)? Or do you need to ads normally and press alt keybind whilst still holding ads keybind?

It no longer matters. I've optimized my setup to the point you can forget about the Alt ADS. These new settings are easily the best I've ever used in this game. Yet, very easy and simple to use.

You folks ready, cause I'm telling you, it's going to be pee pee pants city here real soon!

MASSIVE UPDATE!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 20181126)
« Reply #191 on: 01:55 AM - 11/27/18 »

I might aswell uninstall now with the skill based matchmaking and popularity of your setup.
Save myself a headache  :P

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 02:03 AM - 11/27/18 »
Thank you for the new configuration  :) it is wonderful.

« Last Edit: 02:17 AM - 11/27/18 by S13002931 »

Offline Souljazz

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 05:52 AM - 11/27/18 »
hello its normal the setup dont have curve? just to be sure its all right :p

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 09:38 AM - 11/27/18 »
hello its normal the setup dont have curve? just to be sure its all right :p

Yep, no curves! Just Sync off, 1000hz, Boost and Hip 1.6x ADS for Ads delay happiness
ADVANCED SETUPS