XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98087 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 11.21.18)
« Reply #150 on: 04:09 PM - 11/21/18 »
The issue is I use button 9 (L1) as my Alt ADS. You either have to disable the Alt ADS profile or use another button to heal.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 04:19 PM - 11/21/18 »
Were is alt dsl because i cant found it?
And what it use for?

Offline Mike10522

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 04:29 PM - 11/21/18 »
there seems to be an issue with the gliding config.   When I activate turn assist and look down my character in blackout doesn't dive down.

Any fix for this?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 05:00 PM - 11/21/18 »
And what it use for?

It's the 4th profile to the right hip>ads>wind n it>alt Ads. Go to alt ADS and uncheck the enable button at the top. By doing this you're not optimizing your setup though and ranged shots will be more difficult. You also need to remove button 9 from secondary button bindings in hip.

there seems to be an issue with the gliding config.   When I activate turn assist and look down my character in blackout doesn't dive down.

Any fix for this?

It works fine, you're swiping down with the mouse while holding the turn assist button riight?
« Last Edit: 05:06 PM - 11/21/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 05:12 PM - 11/21/18 »
And what it use for?

It's the 4th profile to the right hip>ads>wind n it>alt Ads. Go to alt ADS and uncheck the enable button at the top. By doing this you're not optimizing your setup though and ranged shots will be more difficult. You also need to remove button 9 from secondary button bindings in hip.

Any fix for this?

It works fine, you're swiping down with the mouse while holding the turn assist button riight?

Pretty sure its because you don't check 'inherit' so the movement is still on nav for that profile.
Had the same issue until i figured this out.

Offline Alverax

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 06:20 PM - 11/21/18 »
Am I the only one here that finds the ads way to high? And also I noticed that whenever I use sync off if you move your mouse slowly in diagonal directions either way from the center to the top or center to the bottom it moves really jittery for some reason that doesn't happen with other sync options. Thank you MRL anyways for ur hard work bro

Offline Minipeace

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 06:52 PM - 11/21/18 »
Has any one noticed a change in the look mechanics since the 1.07 patch.
When I sat on the rear of a quad on blackout I had very slow movement but now I have the same sensitivity as my setting so I can turn nice and quickly.
Thought I would mention this as the patch may have altered other aspects of the movement in game.
Smoke me a kipper, Iíll be back for breakfast.

Offline Mike10522

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 06:57 PM - 11/21/18 »
And what it use for?

Any fix for this?

yes, I hold the right click which activates it, and then with east i pan the camera so i'm looking down which should allow me to pick up speed.  But my character stays the way it is, no moving. 

Then when I release right mouse button my camera snaps back to where it was before I moved it

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 07:31 PM - 11/21/18 »
Am I the only one here that finds the ads way to high? And also I noticed that whenever I use sync off if you move your mouse slowly in diagonal directions either way from the center to the top or center to the bottom it moves really jittery for some reason that doesn't happen with other sync options. Thank you MRL anyways for ur hard work bro

This is the whole point of the setup that people aren't understanding. Normal ADS isn't meant for slow movements. It's meant for CQC and some mid ranged encounters. The alt ADS is there for your slow micro aiming needs. You guys aren't reading the thread, this isn't a plug and play setup. Also, don't be afraid to turn the sensitivity down. Nearly EVERYONE will have to adjust sensitivity to their liking.

On top of that there seem to STILL be issues with copying entire configs and buttons not transferring correctly. I just noticed my MWR full config buttons were a disaster and not what I'm using.   >:(
« Last Edit: 07:36 PM - 11/21/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 07:37 PM - 11/21/18 »
Mike I'll try it right now after copying and pasting my own config. Maybe something isn't transferring

Yep, works fine. Did you take it off of toggle? Change button combos around and get something off?
« Last Edit: 07:52 PM - 11/21/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Mike10522

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 07:52 PM - 11/21/18 »
Mike I'll try it right now after copying and pasting my own config. Maybe something isn't transferring

I didn't copy and paste your config, I set it up manually *I copy and pasted the curves*

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
« Reply #161 on: 10:06 PM - 11/21/18 »
This config is stupid-good. Maybe it's because I also use a Nav and a 12k/1k mouse and am used to it but I installed the full config, mapped the buttons the way I like, dialed in sens after an initial match, and almost immediately started wrecking people. I'm sure I'll tweak it more but thanks RML!

Offline xpandabl3

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xpandabl3
« Reply #162 on: 02:49 AM - 11/22/18 »
Hi RML, been a lurker since XIM4 and now using Apex. Just want to express my thanks for your awesome curves for COD series. It really does make a difference.

Just curious if anyone tries this setup with a G703 wireless mouse? Not sure if its just me but if I have the Sync set to off using G703 wirelessly, it jitters/stutters whenever character is moving while turning. Fortunately I do have a G502 laying around and it works perfectly. If I use G703 wired, it is also no issue however.

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 03:08 AM - 11/22/18 »
Hi when have keys set like reload is kpad3 are you using a keypad as well?

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
« Reply #164 on: 07:06 AM - 11/22/18 »
Hi when have keys set like reload is kpad3 are you using a keypad as well?

He's using a Nav, that's what Nav buttons show up as (kpad1, 2, 3 etc.)