XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 106535 times)

Offline JustSquatchThings

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 10/19/18)
« Reply #120 on: 11:26 PM - 10/31/18 »
Noticed that your bo4 curve is different than your other post for bo4. What curve is the one your currently running?

Offline Kivansh

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BeastAmory
« Reply #121 on: 02:50 PM - 11/01/18 »
your settings are amazing, i did increase sens little, but it work great only one issue i'm having is
meanwhile i'm going forward with no turns at all my character goes slightly to the right just a little bit and have to correct the direction by the mouse. is it something with the curve?

example: a car need alignment, the problem i have similar to this haha

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 04:07 AM - 11/02/18 »
@RML are you still there ??

it seems that we have problem with new update ..

any idea ??

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Troy Muni
« Reply #123 on: 02:34 PM - 11/12/18 »

any idea ??

What kind of a problem are you noticing?  He may just be updating his master config that he linked us all to instead of checking this thread.

Offline quietclutch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Quiet_Clutch
« Reply #124 on: 05:06 PM - 11/12/18 »
Would this work well for multiplayer in black ops 4 like TDM. Just wondering if like the aim assist is useful not only in blackout.

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 11:39 AM - 11/13/18 »

any idea ??

I went back and tried RML's official setup and definitely noticed some issues that may have resulted from the latest patch.  Not sure if it's what you're experiencing but I couldn't play with that setup.  The biggest issues that I had was that it was very slow to transition into ADS and very slow to snap onto targets when in ADS.  I tried making adjustments, but literally nothing I did made enough of a difference.  Hip was too sluggish for me too.

I went back to my original settings that I was using before, which include his original ADS curve.  They work very well for me. AA was working for me with this setup and I don't have any issues breaking it off to get headshots. It's very easy to adjust to enemies that you unexpectedly encounter in an enclosed space directly in front of you.  I'll post them tonight when I get home if anyone's interested. 

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 01:15 PM - 11/13/18 »

any idea ??

I went back and tried RML's official setup and definitely noticed some issues that may have resulted from the latest patch.  Not sure if it's what you're experiencing but I couldn't play with that setup.  The biggest issues that I had was that it was very slow to transition into ADS and very slow to snap onto targets when in ADS.  I tried making adjustments, but literally nothing I did made enough of a difference.  Hip was too sluggish for me too.

I went back to my original settings that I was using before, which include his original ADS curve.  They work very well for me. AA was working for me with this setup and I don't have any issues breaking it off to get headshots. It's very easy to adjust to enemies that you unexpectedly encounter in an enclosed space directly in front of you.  I'll post them tonight when I get home if anyone's interested.

Interesting to hear of the issues. I dropped 23 kills in quads(blackout) with RMLs profile and curves just last game. Feels the same to me. To be completely fair, my 1.05 CoD update just hit me and is now forcing me to download. I'll report back once this update is finished

Offline redacted

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 04:35 PM - 11/13/18 »
Post 1.05 update = still amazing :D

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 05:41 PM - 11/13/18 »
Everyone is going to be slightly different based on the amount of AA they like to experience while playing the game. That is why I have multiple AA curves for people to try out and also explained how to adjust them to your preference.

Some will like my settings by default, but most will need to tweak a little as well they should.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 01:00 PM - 11/14/18 »
First, this isn't intended to be critical of RML...I would never even be here using/understanding this tool if it wasn't for him.

Sorry, got tied up last night and just got around to posting my settings.  I had to do this quickly so I only have the main full config.  You'll need to set up your buttons to whatever you're comfortable using.  These settings work great for me with the same polling and DPI settings

>>> XIM APEX [Best -Call of Duty: Black Ops 4] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 10:17 AM - 11/15/18 »
Why would anyone think you were being critical on me? You're still using my Classic curve. That's what this is all about. Take my setup and tweak it to your liking. Everyone is going to be different.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #131 on: 10:45 AM - 11/15/18 »
any update with the new FW with Boost and Steady Aim ?
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline Hersheys247

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 04:59 PM - 11/18/18 »
Does anyone have a config for the chat wheel (inventory left) and the emote wheel (inventory right) so that it can be used in game with the XIM4

TIA

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 08:18 AM - 11/19/18 »
any update with the new FW with Boost and Steady Aim ?

I'll be updating my AAA thread with a new setup and the full configs as well. I am currently on the beta firmware and all my old setups work fine.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 01:06 PM - 11/19/18 »
Cool, thanks.  I saw a XIM Apex video where they talk about the firmware, but he calls it "a deal breaker" in the first few minutes.  I'm not sure if I should use it or not with the ballistics curve?