XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98146 times)

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 10/19/18)
« Reply #90 on: 04:32 PM - 10/20/18 »

What problem i found
In most fast hip firing fights
My xim crash and i cant turn to follow the opponent
It stops and i cant move to the target..

Any idea?

P. S.
Also about wingsuit is there any way to be active only wile i hold its actovation button, and when i release it to go back to my normal config?

Try curve 1.0 for Hip and you should fix that problem.

Wingsuit just unclick the toggle box for the config and then it' only be active while the button is held.

I also like Od1n's idea with menu navigation. The only draw back is it needs its own config.

Hmm i think i will combine the two confiqs in one. Yours and odins.
Just a question how can i make the 1.0 curve for hip?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 05:18 PM - 10/20/18 »
Just copy/paste it into the Hip ballistic curve box.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 11:52 PM - 10/20/18 »
Iíve read other users here are using 270ms delay vs 125ms for ads, can you elaborate why 125>270. Iíve tried 125ms and its worked well but seems likesomethings still off.

P.s ( i only use kn, icr, abr, and occasionally  gks) i barely snipe

What would be a better delay for those guns?

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 10:36 AM - 10/21/18 »
Just copy/paste it into the Hip ballistic curve box.

Yes but from were?
Sorry for the stupid questions but am noob as f*ck

Offline SwipeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Classified.
« Reply #94 on: 04:18 PM - 10/21/18 »
I still canít find settings that work for me man this is frustrating af. I play competitive free ladders and tourneys so my aim has to be golden lol some of these curves either over accelerate or just feels off. I currently use 3200 dpi with a g502 mouse. I just need to be able to beam people like how I use to in ww2. Any top tier boarders who play snd tourneys got any pointers for me.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 04:24 PM - 10/21/18 »
Iíve read other users here are using 270ms delay vs 125ms for ads, can you elaborate why 125>270. Iíve tried 125ms and its worked well but seems likesomethings still off.

It was a ballpark figure. Since playing more TDM I've changed my delay to 170ms. It feels pretty close for most guns
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 07:09 PM - 10/21/18 »

It was a ballpark figure. Since playing more TDM I've changed my delay to 170ms. It feels pretty close for most guns

I mostly only play blackout, and kn/icr/abr are my go to guns, i virtually only use those guns every time i play. I tried 270ms today and it worked really good, barely lost any gun fights when i would shoot first/etc accuracy and sensitivity felt really good as well. I will try 170ms tonight on blackout

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 11:31 AM - 10/22/18 »
What is the best ads delay for sniper?

Offline kls

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 02:40 AM - 10/23/18 »
Im using the curve with sync off and 1.25 xj ratio, aim assist doesnt feel that strong anymore.

Offline cullenmac

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 06:23 AM - 10/23/18 »
so i have tried everything low dpi high dpi aa on aa off and i couldnt break 1.5 kd. i went wireless to try to see if bad ping would help still crap. 2 hours ago i switched to rmls setting and have gone 124 and 42 in tdms and i have been leveling up weapons like the mosu and the lmgs. i think once i start using the icr and vapr my stats will improve even more under his settings , oh and thats having a 2-8 game where i came into a game and they were loosing 60 -15 and i was bombarded with score streaks
« Last Edit: 06:27 AM - 10/23/18 by cullenmac »
xbox one x/ logitech g502/ ps nav / turtle beach elite pro/

Offline dimikxx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimikxx
« Reply #100 on: 09:49 AM - 10/23/18 »
To OP, RML

I see you're using a Nav controller. I'm receiving my XIM APEX and the Nav controller this week. I wanted to know how you solved this issue and can help out a noob.

I like to use mouse wheel down as reload, and mouse wheel up as switch to secondary weapon. In game, its Triangle to switch weapons, but HOLD triangle to call in streaks. What are the possible solutions to this, if I want to maintain mouse wheel up to switch weapons.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 10:00 AM - 10/23/18 »
To OP, RML

I see you're using a Nav controller. I'm receiving my XIM APEX and the Nav controller this week. I wanted to know how you solved this issue and can help out a noob.

I like to use mouse wheel down as reload, and mouse wheel up as switch to secondary weapon. In game, its Triangle to switch weapons, but HOLD triangle to call in streaks. What are the possible solutions to this, if I want to maintain mouse wheel up to switch weapons.

Thanks,
Dmitry

First solution , open your Hip config in app , scroll down to all bind click on primary so appear ď secondary ď you can make bind for extra button , example click mouse wheel for ď triangle ď

Second solution , remove a bind from your d pad on Sony nav and add ď triangle ď

Add at your setup a multi usb extra with a cheap keyboard for extra bind .
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline cullenmac

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 10:03 AM - 10/23/18 »
To OP, RML

Thanks,
Dmitry
what mouse are you using? i use the g502 . on the nav side i use the trigger as crouch and upper button as lb . i use g502 mouse wheel right as rb . i also put some sugru on the nav where my palm and fingers rest makes them a lot more comfortable
xbox one x/ logitech g502/ ps nav / turtle beach elite pro/

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 12:55 PM - 10/23/18 »
Im using the curve with sync off and 1.25 xj ratio, aim assist doesnt feel that strong anymore.

How much ads delay are you using??

Offline skrelet

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 03:13 PM - 10/23/18 »
Thank you for this! I have struggled hard the past week to "fight" the AA but still have AA, tried a bunch of curves and settings.

But this curve have been the best yet!

This curve only for the ads is perfect! (X5BC:AACBVIKKg+iFRoakiDSJxIsijICNrI7Yj9KQzJHGko6TiJSClXyWj5e7mQCakJy2n1mil6cQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC)

I've heard numerous people have the problem of "fighting" the AA, but this fixed my problem.

Settings used with this curve:

4000 DPI mouse
1000hz (app + mouse)

Hip: 10
Ads: 7.50
Sync: Common on both (since i play 60FPS, XONEX)
Smooth: 3 on both
200 ads delay

Feels very close to PC but still utilizing the AA!
All people having problems with the AA in Bo4 should definitely try this curve with these settings or ur own.

Kind Regards!