XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98975 times)

Offline biro1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: germinator 33
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice
« Reply #60 on: 11:05 AM - 10/18/18 »
Thanks, RML.

Having great success after modifying this to 4k DPI and adjusting everything to a sensitivity that works for me. The ADS curve feels awesome.

I've mostly been a lurker here the last four years. But I really appreciate all the good work you do here. Your work on this and Destiny have really made these games enjoyable on console for me.

I just ended on a 13 kill duos win before typing this up and here are the three games before it and clip of one of the wins:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jackedup-jonesy/video/62173820

Hello josney, are you in 1000hz 4000dpi or 500hz 4000dpi?

What mouse and keyboard do you use?

Can you share your HIP and your ads? I would also like to get off my HIP I lack precision in 12k dpi 1000hZ on my G502.

Offline biro1

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 11:52 AM - 10/18/18 »
Thanks, RML.

Having great success after modifying this to 4k DPI and adjusting everything to a sensitivity that works for me. The ADS curve feels awesome.

I've mostly been a lurker here the last four years. But I really appreciate all the good work you do here. Your work on this and Destiny have really made these games enjoyable on console for me.

I just ended on a 13 kill duos win before typing this up and here are the three games before it and clip of one of the wins:

Can you share your HIP and your ads? I would also like to get off my HIP I lack precision in 12k dpi 1000hZ on my G502.

and syncro default or common?

Offline Jasjoe1991

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jasjoe1991
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 10/18/18)
« Reply #62 on: 03:22 PM - 10/18/18 »
which profile is the sniping profile?

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Troy Muni
« Reply #63 on: 03:34 PM - 10/18/18 »
thanks for the topic and full detail!

i'm facing problem with the curves, i'm kinda of brand new of all this.
every time i start copy the code for curves and paste it into my app(using iphone 10)
it says ERROR and the ballastic curve line stay same thing

i start copy after (>>>) and finish before (<<<<)
what am i doing wrong?

btw i havent used ur settings yet, i will use today
but my current settings is
mouse g900 dpi 12k
hip 15.5
ads 7
game AA on
no curves.
(yes i'm facing hell when riding vehicle or KS or wingsuit)
but my problem is everytime i walk FORWARD with keybind(W)
the character slightly go to the right a little bit i mean another example (like a car need alignment lol)
what the best solution for this? before i use your settings and thanks in Advance

you need to copy everything, even the (<) and the  (>)

I can't get it to work either.  I've tried everything from selecting the entire thing to a single < to <<< and it keeps saying error.  I'm going nuts trying to get this to work.  I'm new to this so I'm sure I don't understand something and doing something wrong.  If anyone could help clarify what I'm doing wrong or suggestions that would be great.  I've got a new XIM Apex and downloaded the app onto a iPhone 8s with the current firmware updated on everything.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 03:43 PM - 10/18/18 »
which profile is the sniping profile?

It's entitled "Steady Aim"

The one right after Wing N IT  :P
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 04:05 PM - 10/18/18 »
Can anyone please tell me what I may be doing wrong?  Which one of his RML code links should I be copying into the ADS ballistic curve?  This is driving me crazy.  I've tried just hitting paste when I open up the graph and also tried pasting it into the - + field...keeps saying error.  I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing with this.

If I copy what I have there in ADS ballistics (default), this is what I'm seeing:

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 04:16 PM - 10/18/18 by TroyMuni »

Offline TroyMuni

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 04:23 PM - 10/18/18 »
I think I figured it out.  I'm sure there are other people having the same issue that are new to this.  The only set of code that works in the ADS ballistic curve is his 3rd one:

X5BC:AACBVIKKg+iFRoakiDSJxIsijICNrI7Yj9KQzJHGko6TiJSClXyWj5e7mQCakJy2n1mil6cQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

I still have no idea where to enter in the first part that he references as "full configuration".  I'm also not sure why there is code referenced as XIM4 since he says this is all for Apex.  Sorry, I'm just very confused and frustrated from trying to figure this all out and not having any experience with this before.

Offline Jackedup Jonesy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JackedUp Jonesy
  • PSN ID: JackedUpJonesy
« Reply #67 on: 04:46 PM - 10/18/18 »
Thanks, RML.

4000 DPI, 1000HZ
Keyboard: G513
Mouse: G502
HIP: 9.5 (Common)
ADS:5.6 (Common)
XIM APEX | X1X/PS4Pro | LG 32UD99 | SteelSeries QcK Soft Pad | K: G513 | A: G933 | M: G502 | D: 4,000 | P: 1000

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 05:00 PM - 10/18/18 »
Anyone know why on steady aim there is no curve? i feel like you want an extreme curve when you snipe cause the aim assist is so locked on its crazYYY

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: z00g4ng
« Reply #69 on: 05:32 PM - 10/18/18 »
I think I figured it out.  I'm sure there are other people having the same issue that are new to this.  The only set of code that works in the ADS ballistic curve is his 3rd one:

X5BC:AACBVIKKg+iFRoakiDSJxIsijICNrI7Yj9KQzJHGko6TiJSClXyWj5e7mQCakJy2n1mil6cQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC

I still have no idea where to enter in the first part that he references as "full configuration".  I'm also not sure why there is code referenced as XIM4 since he says this is all for Apex.  Sorry, I'm just very confused and frustrated from trying to figure this all out and not having any experience with this before.

You paste the full config on the first page, before Hip, where you chose the color and edit the name of the config. Make sure advanced options are on in case they are needed, then on that page click the three dots (...) to pull up the copy/paste options

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 06:05 PM - 10/18/18 »
Digging the active curve, thanks for that RML, but I have to ask, what is the driving force for such a curve?  I don't understand why one would want this kind of wave throughout their aim.  My curves usually follow more of a linear or parabolic upward trend but not following the S curve you got going on.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 07:15 PM - 10/18/18 »

The only thing that is ONLY for APEX is the Full Configuration code. All the ADS curves are posted for Apex and Xim4. Is this not clear in the thread? Anyone else getting confused by this?

Digging the active curve, thanks for that RML, but I have to ask, what is the driving force for such a curve?  I don't understand why one would want this kind of wave throughout their aim.  My curves usually follow more of a linear or parabolic upward trend but not following the S curve you got going on.

Because it's soooo smooth!  8)

In all seriousness, I've tried creating this with straight lines and it just doesn't feel right. The curve is shaped that way to push through the AA bubble at different ranges of engagement. Mid to long you don't move your mouse as fast and therefore won't get as much acceleration. Short range, fast movement will give you a lot of acceleration.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 07:21 PM - 10/18/18 »
Anyone know why on steady aim there is no curve? i feel like you want an extreme curve when you snipe cause the aim assist is so locked on its crazYYY

Steady Aim was only meant for long range PRECISION shots on BLACKOUT. These types of shots have very little to no Aim Assist, which is why I've removed the curve.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 07:27 PM - 10/18/18 »

Steady Aim was only meant for long range PRECISION shots on BLACKOUT. These types of shots have very little to no Aim Assist, which is why I've removed the curve.

makes sense but seems like everytime i scope in for those shots i have a hard time moving it to them because it slows down so much but makes sense! i cant decide which curve i like more for blackout between active and LESS

Offline biro1

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 01:32 AM - 10/19/18 »
Thanks, RML.

4000 DPI, 1000HZ
Keyboard: G513
Mouse: G502
HIP: 9.5 (Common)
ADS:5.6 (Common)
Thx friend