XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 98988 times)

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: z00g4ng
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice
« Reply #45 on: 03:19 PM - 10/17/18 »
RML do you wanna get off Trash Box and join us PlayStation GODS?

We would take you in with open arms  :)

All my friends and Family are on Xbox. Besides, have you seen the new Avatars?

LMAO... They're pretty dope!  :P

Sony just needs to get off their High Horse and allow cross play!

You stay right at home where you belong RML, on the box, with us, your people.  :)

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 05:00 PM - 10/17/18 »
thanks for the topic and full detail!

i'm facing problem with the curves, i'm kinda of brand new of all this.
every time i start copy the code for curves and paste it into my app(using iphone 10)
it says ERROR and the ballastic curve line stay same thing

i start copy after (>>>) and finish before (<<<<)
what am i doing wrong?

btw i havent used ur settings yet, i will use today
but my current settings is
mouse g900 dpi 12k
hip 15.5
ads 7
game AA on
no curves.
(yes i'm facing hell when riding vehicle or KS or wingsuit)
but my problem is everytime i walk FORWARD with keybind(W)
the character slightly go to the right a little bit i mean another example (like a car need alignment lol)
what the best solution for this? before i use your settings and thanks in Advance

you need to copy everything, even the (<) and the  (>)

thanks for reply mate,

1)

>>> XIM APEX [RML - BLACKOUT 60FPS] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

2)

START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAgMEFQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

3)

>>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAgMEFQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB<<<

WHICH one?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06:32 PM - 10/17/18 »
Sony just needs to get off their High Horse and allow cross play!
It's not a horse, it's an Aibo. And no, you can't have one you dirty Xbox player you.

New avatars you say? I don't boot my XB1 up often enough to notice.

X what? I didnít even love my x girlfriend, how can anyone love an x-box? wHatttt!!?

Right antithesis?

What kind of **** is that.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline Jackedup Jonesy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JackedUp Jonesy
  • PSN ID: JackedUpJonesy
« Reply #48 on: 06:46 PM - 10/17/18 »
Thanks, RML.

Having great success after modifying this to 4k DPI and adjusting everything to a sensitivity that works for me. The ADS curve feels awesome.

I've mostly been a lurker here the last four years. But I really appreciate all the good work you do here. Your work on this and Destiny have really made these games enjoyable on console for me.

I just ended on a 13 kill duos win before typing this up and here are the three games before it and clip of one of the wins:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jackedup-jonesy/video/62173820
« Last Edit: 06:52 PM - 10/17/18 by Jackedup Jonesy »
XIM APEX | X1X/PS4Pro | LG 32UD99 | SteelSeries QcK Soft Pad | K: G513 | A: G933 | M: G502 | D: 4,000 | P: 1000

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 07:27 PM - 10/17/18 »
Hey RML,
Thanks for the settings, they feel great already.

Question for you - do you use a separate sens and curve for multiplayer vs. blackout mode? Do you have any recommendations there?

I understand in multiplayer there will be a lot more close encounters so adjustments could be necessary.

Any settings in particular that are working better for multiplayer vs. blackout for you so far?

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 07:45 PM - 10/17/18 »
I don't know what it is but I just can't run APEX at max dpi (12,000/hard-pad). Its like that with Fortnite and now in BO4...on the move going from hip to ads I can hit the mark maybe 7 out of 10 times. I can't stand having to make micro adjustments...leads to too many deaths.

For me...

G502 3,000 DPI... Polling 500...Cloth Pad
BO4 ST
XIM APEX Polling 500
SYNC COMMON
HIP Sens - 20
ADS Sens - 8 - AA curve active

Really liking the curve. The only time I notice ANY issues with AA bubbles, is every once in awhile when someone sprint slides across my screen. I can't always get out in front with the reticle. But again, doesn't happen often.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
« Reply #51 on: 08:23 PM - 10/17/18 »
Got it working nice going to try it out now
« Last Edit: 08:57 PM - 10/17/18 by JamesCaywood »

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 08:52 PM - 10/17/18 »
I don't know what it is but I just can't run APEX at max dpi (12,000/hard-pad). Its like that with Fortnite and now in BO4...on the move going from hip to ads I can hit the mark maybe 7 out of 10 times. I can't stand having to make micro adjustments...leads to too many deaths.

For me...

G502 3,000 DPI... Polling 500...Cloth Pad
BO4 ST
XIM APEX Polling 500
SYNC COMMON
HIP Sens - 20
ADS Sens - 8 - AA curve active

Really liking the curve. The only time I notice ANY issues with AA bubbles, is every once in awhile when someone sprint slides across my screen. I can't always get out in front with the reticle. But again, doesn't happen often.

Yeah, when my Rival 600 comes, Iím going to try 800 dpi, a good player ( Legit Shooter ) uses this setup on the same mouse pad I use and doesnít seem to be having any issues + he plays really good and with the Nav controller, as do I.

Iím not sure but, I think with xim, it doesnít matter as much for the mouses dpi, which material of mouse pad you use due to the fact you have the ingame sensitivity ( which needs to be max ) and then the dpi which is normal and then the Xim sensitivity which kinda controls it all. So I feel like mouse pad is just preference of how it feels for Xim over performance.

| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 09:07 PM - 10/17/18 »
between the LESS AA and the ACTIVE AA how much roughly did u lower your sensitivity in hip. (from less to the active.)

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilk
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
« Reply #54 on: 12:50 AM - 10/18/18 »

@milkman - I like your pic man, are you a Vet? Also, is that Virginia? I have property in Virginia, your pic reminds me of the peace I have back home. (I have two residencies, one is serene "country" the other is chaos "city life")

Your pic makes me miss my dog too Lol... she's out in the country. I'd never have a dog in my condo in the city.

Just hanging out in my backyard with my buddy Tank on the 4th of July in South Florida. I'm not a Veteran but my son is deployed "Air Force". We keep in touch while gaming, he's good with the controller and I'm good with the M&K "thanks to your setups and the xim apex" lol..
Keep up the good work!
Thank you.

Offline duvdvn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: duvdvn
« Reply #55 on: 03:31 AM - 10/18/18 »
@RML

Hello again,

1. Are you using X\Y or Smoothing?

2. I don't understood this sentence : "Wing Suit/Vehicle/KS Profile Sens - 15 or approx. 3x's HIP sens (Curve Active, also utilize Turn Assist)"

Should i have to open new profile for the battle royal or put it in the Auxiliry?

and what sens in the hip \ ads on the battle royal wings mode?

Thanks
« Last Edit: 03:37 AM - 10/18/18 by duvdvn »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 09:32 AM - 10/18/18 »
You stay right at home where you belong RML, on the box, with us, your people.  :)

I have no loyalty's to consoles, just friends and family, so I'm not going anywhere.  ;)

Thanks, RML.

Having great success after modifying this to 4k DPI and adjusting everything to a sensitivity that works for me. The ADS curve feels awesome.

I've mostly been a lurker here the last four years. But I really appreciate all the good work you do here. Your work on this and Destiny have really made these games enjoyable on console for me.

I just ended on a 13 kill duos win before typing this up and here are the three games before it and clip of one of the wins:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jackedup-jonesy/video/62173820

Thanks Jonesy, I always appreciate the feedback. Especially when you include stats. I'm glad it's helped.

Hey RML,
Thanks for the settings, they feel great already.

Question for you - do you use a separate sens and curve for multiplayer vs. blackout mode? Do you have any recommendations there?

I understand in multiplayer there will be a lot more close encounters so adjustments could be necessary.

Any settings in particular that are working better for multiplayer vs. blackout for you so far?

Hello sbfx, I spent some time last night playing TDM and I've actually toned my sens down just a little bit overall as a result. I find that these settings work best across all game modes. The only change I've implemented is a "Steady Aim" Alternate ADS for long range sniping in Blackout. If you copy/paste my full config you can find it there. I may add pics ets. to the OP eventually to help out XIM4 users. Other then the Steady Aim profile, I use the exact same settings for all game modes.

@milkman - I like your pic man, are you a Vet? Also, is that Virginia? I have property in Virginia, your pic reminds me of the peace I have back home. (I have two residencies, one is serene "country" the other is chaos "city life")

Your pic makes me miss my dog too Lol... she's out in the country. I'd never have a dog in my condo in the city.

Just hanging out in my backyard with my buddy Tank on the 4th of July in South Florida. I'm not a Veteran but my son is deployed "Air Force". We keep in touch while gaming, he's good with the controller and I'm good with the M&K "thanks to your setups and the xim apex" lol..
Keep up the good work!
Thank you.

That's Awesome man! Your response that my setup helps you game with your deployed son is probably one of my favorite recognition's of all time. From one Vet to another, please thank your son (from me) for his service. BTW, Tank is an awesome name, lol... God speed!

@RML

Hello again,

1. Are you using X\Y or Smoothing?

2. I don't understood this sentence : "Wing Suit/Vehicle/KS Profile Sens - 15 or approx. 3x's HIP sens (Curve Active, also utilize Turn Assist)"

Should i have to open new profile for the battle royal or put it in the Auxiliry?

and what sens in the hip \ ads on the battle royal wings mode?

Thanks

1. I'm currently not changing X/Y ratio. I do currently have smooth aim transition on and ADS delay set to 125.

2. This is an aux. profile that utilizes higher sens and Turn Assist to help control the Wing suit and Vehicles in Blackout. I also use it in multiplayer for certain Kill streaks that turn slower then Hip.

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 10/18/18)
« Reply #57 on: 09:38 AM - 10/18/18 »
Updated the following on OP

HIP - 4.2
ADS - 1.95
ADS delay - 125
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #58 on: 09:45 AM - 10/18/18 »

HIP - 4.2
ADS - 1.95
ADS delay - 125

Hey RML, I am using 12K DPI on XIM4, same mouse as you, will the HIP and ADS sensitivities be the same for me on the XIM4 as you use on the APEX?

Also do you use cloth or hard pad? I have both but I find cloth pad easier for this game. Sorry for the 20 questions :)

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 10:06 AM - 10/18/18 »

HIP - 4.2
ADS - 1.95
ADS delay - 125

Thanks for the awesome work !!

What firmware are you using on apex ?
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |