XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (20181216)  (Read 80668 times)

Offline wAxtreme

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: wAxtremelol
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice
« Reply #15 on: 09:34 PM - 10/16/18 »
Got 2 question
1. what firmware are you on?
2. The steady aim profile how do you recommend using it, does it needs to be set as the same button as the ads ? ( sorry if its a stupid question )
Once again you did a very good job on this!
Thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: 10:41 PM - 10/16/18 by wAxtreme »

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: z00g4ng
« Reply #16 on: 09:47 PM - 10/16/18 »
Incredible detailed post... I can't wait to try these tomorrow. Wish I read this before bedtime!

Just curious, what are your thoughts on the BO3 ST in comparison to the BO4 ST? Pros/cons? I've noticed a less floaty feeling with BO3 and I've stuck with that as it feels so much more responsive. I'm curious if you've either found a way to combat that "off" feeling or are just dealing with it.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:52 PM - 10/16/18 »
Thank RML. It seems your ADS [ACTIVE] Curve is different from ADS curve in full configuration. Which one do you use?

Hmmm... thatís strange, I wonder if it didnít transfer right over to Apex outside of the Full config? Very weird. Iím using the one from full config. Iíll repost it.

Thanks! And good catch!

Incredible detailed post... I can't wait to try these tomorrow. Wish I read this before bedtime!

Just curious, what are your thoughts on the BO3 ST in comparison to the BO4 ST? Pros/cons? I've noticed a less floaty feeling with BO3 and I've stuck with that as it feels so much more responsive. I'm curious if you've either found a way to combat that "off" feeling or are just dealing with it.

At first I felt the same way about the BO3 config. However after playing on BO4 ST for a bit it feels better to me now. I think I just got used to a different feel. So 4 ST felt a little strange at first. However, if you make 2 STís and alternate between them, youíll notice the 4 ST feels better in HIP. Swipe your mouse back and forth and alternate them. 3 seems like the turn speed slows towards the end of the swipe, 4 feels consistent from beginning to end. Thatís what ultimately made me switch and stick with it.

However, these curves will work fine with either ST. So thatís up to you!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 10:59 PM - 10/16/18 by RML »
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:20 PM - 10/16/18 »
Got 2 question
1. what firmware are you on?
2. The steady aim profile how do you recommend using it, does it needs to be set as the same button as the ads ? ( sorry if its a stupid question )
Once again you did a very good job on this!
Thanks for sharing!

I'm on the latest Gold firmware (not the fortnite Beta stuff)

I use it as an Alternate ADS currently. When I do use it which is rare... very loong shots! Kind of like PUBG if you were used to using alternate Aiming buttons there.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12:31 AM - 10/17/18 »
Code: [Select]
    >>> XIM APEX [RML - BLACKOUT 60FPS] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS [ACTIVE] Curve:
:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAgMEFQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

good morning my friend
which of that two includes your full setup for multiplayer ???
am running on XimApex
and i like your curves set ups

am also running G502 on 3200 Dpi

i mean which link i have to use in order to get all of your curves and your final set up ??

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilk
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
« Reply #20 on: 12:45 AM - 10/17/18 »
    >>> XIM APEX [RML - BLACKOUT 60FPS] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS [ACTIVE] Curve:
:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAgMEFQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

good morning my friend
which of that two includes your full setup for multiplayer ???
am running on XimApex
and i like your curves set ups

am also running G502 on 3200 Dpi

i mean which link i have to use in order to get all of your curves and your final set up ??

The full config is the top one  BLACKOUT 60 FPS.
then adjust the sensitivity to your liking.
Great work RML..
Thank you.

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12:58 AM - 10/17/18 »
perfect !! thanks bro

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:54 AM - 10/17/18 »
Thank RML. It seems your ADS [ACTIVE] Curve is different from ADS curve in full configuration. Which one do you use?

from full configuration

from ADS [ACTIVE] Curve

Woahh, good catch, thats a mind @#$% right there haha. I second the curiousty as well

Offline neopaxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04:40 AM - 10/17/18 »
Nice config, bit I think for blackout the sensitivities are too high.

Offline WarioMario

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:38 AM - 10/17/18 »
hello, the configuration that comes out of the blackout is valid for the multiplayer? greetings, thank you.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #25 on: 06:48 AM - 10/17/18 »
RML - What is the XIM4 1.1 Curve for on your opening post?

Also, do you use cloth pad or hard pad? I use same dpi and mouse as you and find cloth better than hard pad for this game, but hard pad is better for Overwatch for me.

And what does "Alternate ADS curves for "Less AA" then Vanilla settings (no curve).
XIM4 1.0:" mean? What do you mean "No curve" ? Isn't this a curve?

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:03 AM - 10/17/18 »
First TD game with that settings and i scored 15-5 not bad at all..
I think hip is slow for me, i will increase it to 6

Also i have some questions

1. What is Wing Suit and when i need it? Which key to put on activation?

2. What are the other ADS auxiliary?

3. Can i change the speed of the ads speed or i will loose curves?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07:09 AM - 10/17/18 »

That's simple, turn your sensitivity down. I've actually been leaning towards 500hz lately.

hello, the configuration that comes out of the blackout is valid for the multiplayer? greetings, thank you.

It'll work for all game modes. As neopaxx posted abov, you may want to adjust sensitivity a little. My advice to you guys is to setup an ADS for Blackout and an ADS for other game modes. Then all you have to do is Activate one and deactivate the other depending on what you're playing.

The reasoning for this is you will have ALOT of CQC situations in Multiplayer. The closer you are to a player the more the Aim Assist you will encounter. Blackout on the other hand has ALOT of long range encounters that have very little Aim Assist. Another words, you may want higher sens for Multiplayer then you do in Blackout.

1 - Wing suit is for Blackout at the beginning of the game. This also works very well for controlling Vehicles in Blackout and for controlling some Kill Streaks that have very slow look mechanics.

2 - The other ADS profiles are just there for you guys to tryout. 1.0 is the curve I was using with the BO3 ST and could be useful for some of you that feel like my [Active] curve is too aggressive.

3 - You should adjust your sensitivity to your liking. The Active curve should typically require you to lower your sensitivity for ADS, compared to using Vanilla settings (no curve).

BTW - I've only played 1 TDM game and I was 60-4, Lol.. I primarily only play Blackout.

« Last Edit: 07:25 AM - 10/17/18 by RML »

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07:42 AM - 10/17/18 »

That's simple, turn your sensitivity down. I've actually been leaning towards 500hz lately.

It'll work for all game modes. As neopaxx posted abov, you may want to adjust sensitivity a little. My advice to you guys is to setup an ADS for Blackout and an ADS for other game modes. Then all you have to do is Activate one and deactivate the other depending on what you're playing.

The reasoning for this is you will have ALOT of CQC situations in Multiplayer. The closer you are to a player the more the Aim Assist you will encounter. Blackout on the other hand has ALOT of long range encounters that have very little Aim Assist. Another words, you may want higher sens for Multiplayer then you do in Blackout.

1 - Wing suit is for Blackout at the beginning of the game. This also works very well for controlling Vehicles in Blackout and for controlling some Kill Streaks that have very slow look mechanics.

2 - The other ADS profiles are just there for you guys to tryout. 1.0 is the curve I was using with the BO3 ST and could be useful for some of you that feel like my [Active] curve is too aggressive.

3 - You should adjust your sensitivity to your liking. The Active curve should typically require you to lower your sensitivity for ADS, compared to using Vanilla settings (no curve).

BTW - I've only played 1 TDM game and I was 60-4, Lol.. I primarily only play Blackout.

Yo RML what's ur ads sens in normal modes do u lowering ur ads sens?

Offline duvdvn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: duvdvn
« Reply #29 on: 08:06 AM - 10/17/18 »
Hello RML!

I little confuse about the ballistic curve in xim apex.

if i want to copy just the ballistic curve and play with AA (in-game settings), what Ballistic should i use?

in your post i see 3 kind of ballistic curve, and i guess that the first one is for AA off (in-game settings). what the others?

Thanks!