XIM Community

BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181215)  (Read 35097 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181215)
« on: 04:13 PM - 10/16/18 »
Per requests, here's my current setup for BO4.

I personally like utilizing Aim Assist (AA) as I believe it gives me an advantage. Why? Because when utilizing AA I can out maneuver and out aim "most" of my opponents that can't move and turn as fast as I can and maintain a high degree of accuracy. I can do this because I can play at higher sensitivity's then a controller player and still be accurate with my shots thanks to the slow down effects of AA. With a little practice XIM can easily put you into the "Elite" class of controller players. The biggest problem with AA is it can be a little over powering for a device as precise as a mouse. For more on that, please see the link in my signature titled "Anti Aim Assist curve set for any FPS game".

PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently getting away from any AA curves with APEX. APEX polling at 1000hz combined with SYNC OFF, 12000 DPI and some added boost cuts through AA nicely.

If you're newer to XIM and you don't know me and you're wondering if this setup may apply to you. Here's a little background on me and my setup.

"I use 12000 dpi because it helps over come AA a little. I use SYNC OFF, because it helps over come AA a little, I use 1000hz. because it helps over come AA a little. Then I use Boost to do the rest. The objective would be to use as little Boost as possible because its the only one of these that will have a negative impact on Linear movement. I've taken all of these things into account, and came up with the settings I've shared. The goal being to make Aim Assist feel more manageable without degrading linear and micro movements to noticeably.

Morale of the story... The more you lower DPI, Polling, SYNC settings and Sensitivity, the more you have to compensate with curves and boost if Aim Assist is too strong for you. I understand wanting to use lower DPI, I honestly Used to be "That Guy!" Od1n and myself were probably the biggest "known members" here that have spoken this way. I swore on 4000 dpi! That was my thing with my Destiny Setup. 4000 DPI, that's because I grew up with it. 12000 dpi felt jittery to me.

Then APEX came along. As an Alpha tester I was committed to test and trial running at 1000hz. At first this felt pretty Jittery to me and I had some real concerns about the quality of performance. But after about a week of playing at 1000hz. and after I realized how much better Aim Assist felt to me while playing at 1000hz. I was completely sold that this is the future of XIM! It takes performance up a few notches, it's more responsive, it cuts through AA better!

Then HE4DHUNTER convinced me to do something I swore I NEVER would do, convert to 12000 DPI. Again, at first this felt jittery to me as much or more so then 1000hz. But I learned to dial in my sensitivity with these new settings and my G502. I learned to steady my hand a little. Now, I won't stray from 12000 DPI either.

(If you don't know who HE4DHUNTER is, watch any of the Admin videos advertising a XIM product since EDGE, if it's COD, then it's HH behind the mouse. The guy is the best XIM COD player on the planet, period!)

My point is. I do these things for a reason. It made sense to me to alter my style and switch to 12000 dpi because I liked how it made AA feel for me when compared to lower DPI settings.

Aim Assist has always been my one and only Nemesis ever since I bought my first XIM and it seems to be just getting stronger with most games. So what you see in my setup is quite literally an evolution of my gaming style over the last 5 years (maybe more)! But it was a necessity for me personally. In order to make AA work for me, to my expectations and still keep linear movement as crisp and clean as possible. This setup is what I had to do.

That being said, everyone is different. This is the story behind my setup. If you asked "what could I do to match your settings?" I don't know how to explain that to you without sharing my journey. So sorry for the long winded, ba,blah,ba blah. But that's my answer.

Cheers!"   - RML

Here's my Full Setup
Beta Firmware/Manager, Link - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0
In game sensitivity should be maxed at Insane 14
Aim Assist in game should be [ON]
12000 DPI - http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
G502 Polling is set to 1000
BO4 ST
XIM APEX Polling - 1000

FULL CONFIG (Default Sync) "Preferred for BLACKOUT" - I suggest using 1x ADS sensitivity and .75 High Zoom Sensitivity with this config. I'm a NAV user, so you'll have to assign buttons to your liking. This "Full Config Code" is for APEX ONLY!
Code: [Select]
  >>> XIM APEX [BLACKOUT ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<   

FULL CONFIG (Sync Off, No Smoothing) "Preferred For Multiplayer"

>>> XIM APEX [BO4 (Multiplayer)] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

If the settings above don't work for you then you can try an Anti Aim Assist curve. If you're going to use any of these curves I suggest you first remove any Boost from your settings. Here's a full configuration code. This is an Alpha Stencil ST and not meant for use with ANY particular game. This Configs only purpose is to act as a storage area for AAA curves. Every sub within this config has a AAA curve in it. Every AAA curve I currently recommend is within this config. Just copy/paste the curve from this config into your own.

Anti Aim Assist Curves Storage Config.
  >>> XIM APEX [Anti Aim Assist Curves] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Here's my G502 button mapping (cause several have asked).

CHEERS!

« Last Edit: 01:41 PM - 12/15/18 by RML »
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice
« Reply #1 on: 05:23 PM - 10/16/18 »
As always, your thicc curves are a valuable contribution. I'm sure you're going to get a tonne of PMs asking for your latest settings, so good luck dealing with that :D

How are you handling the wingsuit, is it just a curve? No turn assist, swapping sticks etc?

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:30 PM - 10/16/18 »
I've been using the same setup without curves and on 3200k DPI. I've liked your curves for other games and will test these curves too!

Thanks for the share Rml. *Clap!* 8)

More to follow:....~~~~~~~.  ;D

Ps: I prefer to use and learn with AA on.

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmVerbose
« Reply #3 on: 06:40 PM - 10/16/18 »
Ss always thanks friendo. Also cheers for thinking of the lil guys and adding x4 curves

Offline M1GATRON

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: M1GATRON
  • PSN ID: M1GATRON
« Reply #4 on: 06:43 PM - 10/16/18 »
Thank you for taking the to post these! @RML are you using Turn assist in this configuration for the Wing Suit?

Offline Agathon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:50 PM - 10/16/18 »
I'm using his setup and the wingsuit requires turn assist. I don't see how he could play without it.

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:41 PM - 10/16/18 »
What is your hip curve and setting ?

Offline czech

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:43 PM - 10/16/18 »
Rml can you I can get full configuration  for apex please thank you

Offline Admiralkizaru

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Admiralkizaru
« Reply #8 on: 07:48 PM - 10/16/18 »
I am very sorry for asking this but when I try to copy and paste the code into my xim4 settings on Android I am getting the red caution icon. Unfortunately, with my bad lucky YouTube is down and I cant really watch any help videos atm...FML. Do I need to update my Xim4 app for firmware? I am on Firmware 4.00.20170103.

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilk
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
« Reply #9 on: 07:53 PM - 10/16/18 »
Thanks RML!! Can you add a full config for us plz.

Thank you in advance.

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:03 PM - 10/16/18 »
Just an update, I played with the settings via xim4 for a few hours and I have to say, amazing, I feel like I can actually snipe in peace now aswell as overall aiming feels slicker aswell as brought into the assist alot nicer. Played some blackout aswell and sniping has never felt more amazing, dropped a 10 kill match with ONLY the paladin via squads

6hip w curve via xim4 7 ads with curve heres my full cfg thanks to rml

>>> XIM4 [Call of Duty: Black Ops 4] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:15 PM - 10/16/18 »
Thanks for letting me know I forgot to mention Turn Assist with Wing Suit, etc. I updated the OP

Also added Full config for Apex. Sorry, I no longer have a Xim4
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:22 PM - 10/16/18 »
I'm using his setup and the wingsuit requires turn assist. I don't see how he could play without it.

Yes it does, thank you. I added that info to the OP.

What is your hip curve and setting ?

I do not use a curve for Hip. You can try ADS 1.0 you may like it on Hip. I prefer no curve on Hip though as I only use curves to combat AA. Hip has very little AA

Rml can you I can get full configuration  for apex please thank you

Done!

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:07 PM - 10/16/18 »
Thank RML. It seems your ADS [ACTIVE] Curve is different from ADS curve in full configuration. Which one do you use?

from full configuration

from ADS [ACTIVE] Curve

Offline IAmVerbose

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09:17 PM - 10/16/18 »
Not a worry the x4 cfg works perfect much love thanks brother