XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 106258 times)

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo_zues_leto
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (20181216)
« Reply #825 on: 04:03 PM - 01/19/19 »
Upped the hip sensitivity to 500 when toggled to wing suit and it works well.   Also seems OK for vehicles

You have to use Turn Assist with wing suit. This makes the same sensitivity really nice with vehicles.

Or you can under the “movement” section is bind wasd or D pad to the right stick then bind “left click” to (up) and “right click” to (down) on the opposite. Try not to move the mouse when diving down for speed and back up. It will interrupt the (wasd)inputs being used to pitch and down and cause brief pauses and delay the process of building speed for long distance drops. This also works great with vehicles... because it puts the gas and brake on the left and right click.

This setup let’s you control direction with mouse and/or keys and puts speed control at the fingertips

Offline Figga

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FiggedOut
« Reply #826 on: 12:04 AM - 01/20/19 »
If you have a G502 like me, I’m using the mouse scroll with the push in button set to X. Works a treat:)

I use the g502, using scroll up/down sideways and back and forward to up and down but i feel that its weird

I have since changed a little bit, I use another auxiliary with mouse wheel up and down and then left mouse for L and Right mouse for R, took a little getting use to but now it's spot on:) Helps because ive started using a Nav controller (which is amazing). especially for fixing armor on the move.   

Offline Dirty Ces

• View Profile
« Reply #827 on: 10:55 AM - 01/20/19 »
When I try paste RML’s code on iPhone it says ‘error’ does anyone else get this? I’m on the most up to date version of the XIM app.
I’m trying to paste this:
>>> XIM APEX [BLACKOUT ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

You need the beta firmware and manager that I mentioned in the OP.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0

My ADS delay is 400... which is also mentioned in the OP.

Can’t believe I missed it, thanks,,,,,, Quick question why 400 instead of the default ?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #828 on: 12:36 PM - 01/20/19 »
I found a decent new looting setup. The only negative thing is that u cant move while looting. I created a new AUX and binded my back button on (G502) hold to activate the aux. Then using wasd to navigate the lootbag F/G as LB/RB and R as X (square on PS4)

Remember to uncheck inherit so you have a different key setup while in "loot mode"
I can share screenshots or my config if anyones interested. Using RMLs setup whit a few tweaks.
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #829 on: 03:30 PM - 01/20/19 »
If u wouldnt mind sharing th aux page set up that would be great. Not played blackout since new looting system so will just copy urs if thats ok as sounds good to me.

Offline Figga

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FiggedOut
« Reply #830 on: 01:37 AM - 01/21/19 »
If u wouldnt mind sharing th aux page set up that would be great. Not played blackout since new looting system so will just copy urs if thats ok as sounds good to me.

I use a G502 and I start new Aux, I bind the thumb button on mouse to activate Aux(hold), then use up and down on scroll wheel for up and down and then bind Left mouse button and right mouse button for left and right. Keep X as normal, match sensitivity from hip so your looks mechanics are the same. I can now repair armor and reorganisation my quick inventory while I’m moving and looking around:) Will only take a few games to get the hang of:) I use Nav controller and now I don’t have to take my thumb off the left stick:)

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #831 on: 04:21 AM - 01/21/19 »
Ty

Offline lilnagle

• View Profile
« Reply #832 on: 05:28 PM - 01/21/19 »
once i copy the ST from computer, i sent it to my email, copied it from there on my mobile...opened up xim app and now i dont know what to do with it...i still have the original xim 4 not the new apex.........this is my first time every copying something so im lost lol.....

Per requests, here's my current setup for BO4.

I personally like utilizing Aim Assist (AA) as I believe it gives me an advantage. Why? Because when utilizing AA I can out maneuver and out aim "most" of my opponents that can't move and turn as fast as I can and maintain a high degree of accuracy. I can do this because I can play at higher sensitivity's then a controller player and still be accurate with my shots thanks to the slow down effects of AA. With a little practice XIM can easily put you into the "Elite" class of controller players. The biggest problem with AA is it can be a little over powering for a device as precise as a mouse. For more on that, please see the link in my signature titled "Anti Aim Assist curve set for any FPS game".

PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently getting away from any AA curves with APEX. APEX polling at 1000hz combined with SYNC OFF, 12000 DPI and some added boost cuts through AA nicely.

If you're newer to XIM and you don't know me and you're wondering if this setup may apply to you. Here's a little background on me and my setup.

"I use 12000 dpi because it helps over come AA a little. I use SYNC OFF, because it helps over come AA a little, I use 1000hz. because it helps over come AA a little. Then I use Boost to do the rest. The objective would be to use as little Boost as possible because its the only one of these that will have a negative impact on Linear movement. I've taken all of these things into account, and came up with the settings I've shared. The goal being to make Aim Assist feel more manageable without degrading linear and micro movements to noticeably.

Morale of the story... The more you lower DPI, Polling, SYNC settings and Sensitivity, the more you have to compensate with curves and boost if Aim Assist is too strong for you. I understand wanting to use lower DPI, I honestly Used to be "That Guy!" Od1n and myself were probably the biggest "known members" here that have spoken this way. I swore on 4000 dpi! That was my thing with my Destiny Setup. 4000 DPI, that's because I grew up with it. 12000 dpi felt jittery to me.

Then APEX came along. As an Alpha tester I was committed to test and trial running at 1000hz. At first this felt pretty Jittery to me and I had some real concerns about the quality of performance. But after about a week of playing at 1000hz. and after I realized how much better Aim Assist felt to me while playing at 1000hz. I was completely sold that this is the future of XIM! It takes performance up a few notches, it's more responsive, it cuts through AA better!

Then HE4DHUNTER convinced me to do something I swore I NEVER would do, convert to 12000 DPI. Again, at first this felt jittery to me as much or more so then 1000hz. But I learned to dial in my sensitivity with these new settings and my G502. I learned to steady my hand a little. Now, I won't stray from 12000 DPI either.

(If you don't know who HE4DHUNTER is, watch any of the Admin videos advertising a XIM product since EDGE, if it's COD, then it's HH behind the mouse. The guy is the best XIM COD player on the planet, period!)

My point is. I do these things for a reason. It made sense to me to alter my style and switch to 12000 dpi because I liked how it made AA feel for me when compared to lower DPI settings.

Aim Assist has always been my one and only Nemesis ever since I bought my first XIM and it seems to be just getting stronger with most games. So what you see in my setup is quite literally an evolution of my gaming style over the last 5 years (maybe more)! But it was a necessity for me personally. In order to make AA work for me, to my expectations and still keep linear movement as crisp and clean as possible. This setup is what I had to do.

That being said, everyone is different. This is the story behind my setup. If you asked "what could I do to match your settings?" I don't know how to fully explain that to you without sharing my journey. So sorry for the long winded, ba,blah,ba blah. But that's my answer.

Cheers!"   - RML

THEORY BEHIND THIS SETUP:
- High DPI helps cut through AA (Aim Assist).
- 1000hz helps cut through AA.
- SYNC OFF helps cut through AA.
- Higher Sensitivity helps cut through AA.
- Boost helps cut through AA.
- Smoothing increases AA.

HOW TO APPLY THIS CONCEPT TO YOUR GAME:
- Use your mouses Max DPI setting.
- Activate Advanced settings in XIM Manager.
- Use 1000hz in XIM Manager and 1000 polling on your mouse. (if your mouse doesn't poll at 1000hz consistently and you're feeling Stutter, then run XIM manager at 500hz. This will make AA slightly stronger but fix the stutter. If you're unsure if it's your mouse's polling rate, then add Smoothing and see if it fixes the issue. You should add Smoothing in increments of 1 until stutter is gone. You want to keep Smoothing as low as possible as it will also make AA stronger).
- Change your Sync setting from DEFAULT to SYNC OFF, in manager.
- Adjust your Hip sensitivity in game until you feel comfortable. Adjust your ADS sensitivity the same, but maybe push it a little toward the fast side. Remember higher sens = less AA and raising your ADS sensitivity is the Purest way of eliminating AA. So push it but make sure it's controllable, I suggest you test it on bots in a private game to get the feel for how AA is effecting your aim.
- While testing your aim in a private match, Adjust boost in increments of 100 until AA feels manageable to you. You can then fine tune in smaller increments if you'd like, I'd suggest 25 minimum.

If needed, I suggest the following for applying Smoothing to your setup.
- MUTIPLAYER: 0-4
- BLACKOUT: 4-8

If needed, I suggest the following for applying Boost to your setup.
- BLACKOUT: 0-400 (Going above 400 in Blackout may make long range sniping difficult).
- MULTIPLAYER: 0-1000 (All depends on how much AA you like, if you go above 1000 though aiming gets to responsive IMO).

Got it? Good! On to the setup...

Here's my Full Setup
Beta Firmware/Manager, Link - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=73173.0
In game sensitivity should be maxed at Insane 14
Ads 1x
High Zoom .75x

Aim Assist in game should be [ON]
12000 DPI - http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
G502 Polling is set to 1000
BO4 ST
XIM APEX Polling - 1000
Sync Off
ADS Delay 400ms

FULL CONFIG (Sync Off) - I'm a NAV user, so you'll have to assign buttons to your liking. This "Full Config Code" is for APEX ONLY!
Code: [Select]
   >>> XIM APEX [BLACKOUT ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

If the settings above don't work for you then you can try an Anti Aim Assist curve. If you're going to use any of these curves I suggest you first remove any Boost from your settings. Here's a full configuration code. This is an Alpha Stencil ST and not meant for use with ANY particular game. This Configs only purpose is to act as a storage area for AAA curves. Every sub within this config has a AAA curve in it. Every AAA curve I currently recommend is within this config. Just copy/paste the curve from this config into your own.

Anti Aim Assist Curves Storage Config.
Code: [Select]
  >>> XIM APEX [Anti Aim Assist Curves] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C

Here's my G502 button mapping (cause several have asked).

CHEERS!

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #833 on: 03:11 AM - 01/22/19 »
This config is for Xim Apex.   NOT FOR XIM4.

So,  bye bye !    Did u see Xim4   mentioned any where in 1st post  of this topic ??

Xim Apex config isnt compatible with Xim4.   
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Online RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: 07:11 AM - 01/22/19 »

Xim Apex config isnt compatible with Xim4.

This is True and Xim4 settings would be vastly different then my settings.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: 07:17 AM - 01/22/19 »
RML i know you quit the game
But its possible please to make as new settings for blackout, that you will use default sync

I will love this
« Last Edit: 01:59 AM - 01/24/19 by Phoenix10 »

Offline Dirty Ces

• View Profile
« Reply #836 on: 07:44 AM - 01/22/19 »
RML,

What are your feelings about Simulate Analog with this game ?

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #837 on: 09:03 PM - 01/23/19 »
RML,

I've asked this before and he doesn't use it because he has SONY NAV and not a keyboard.

SAB was added to circumvent fortnite players being kicked for digital keyboard input. SAB will worsen strafing momentum changes with SMGs or guns with stock attachment and thus you will be easier to track by opponents. Also, because aim assist is affected by left stick movement you may feel more "stuck in the mud" aim assist feel because the studen velocity changes with instant keyboard input help to break through the aim assist bubble.

However, it may increase the consistency of aim assist in fights because the game was developed for analog movement, but this comes with increased aim assist. So if you wish to experiment with MORE aim assist (Note that all RML setups strive for the opposite); you could give it a shot.

Offline Dirty Ces

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: 12:02 PM - 01/24/19 »
RML,

I've asked this before and he doesn't use it because he has SONY NAV and not a keyboard.

SAB was added to circumvent fortnite players being kicked for digital keyboard input. SAB will worsen strafing momentum changes with SMGs or guns with stock attachment and thus you will be easier to track by opponents. Also, because aim assist is affected by left stick movement you may feel more "stuck in the mud" aim assist feel because the studen velocity changes with instant keyboard input help to break through the aim assist bubble.

However, it may increase the consistency of aim assist in fights because the game was developed for analog movement, but this comes with increased aim assist. So if you wish to experiment with MORE aim assist (Note that all RML setups strive for the opposite); you could give it a shot.

BRO ! Thanks a lot for this response very informative. I never got an answer for this one lets see if you or RML or anyone else has an answer.

Why does RML have his ADS DELAY at 400 and not at the default 224 ? I want to try 400 but I don't know the reasoning behind it. Thanks in advance

Offline jeffpaw96

• View Profile
« Reply #839 on: 01:51 PM - 01/24/19 »
RML,

BRO ! Thanks a lot for this response very informative. I never got an answer for this one lets see if you or RML or anyone else has an answer.

Why does RML have his ADS DELAY at 400 and not at the default 224 ? I want to try 400 but I don't know the reasoning behind it. Thanks in advance

Because 400ms is long enough to cover your aim transition for ALL guns in the game. Also note you should have smooth aim transition OFF because treyarch patched this into the game recently.

Let me give you an example; the spitfire ADS time is 250ms with no attachments. So what this means is in the crucial milliseconds of target acquisition, your aim is only smoothed over 224ms and the ADS translator is activated 26ms too early (almost 2 frames in game), and as a result you will experience aim slowdown because your character is not yet actually looking down the sight. This results in aim transition that is out of sync. However, having a value higher than the scope in time for the gun is fine because cod smooths out the transition between hip and ADS over the entire period of time you are acquiring a target; thus no sudden changes in movement speed unlike a lower ADS delay setting.

Technically, the best value is different for each gun, but it would be a pain to create a separate xim profile for every weapon in the game. If you only have a select few guns you ever run, you could match the value exactly by finding ADS times in theXclusiveAce's gun guides on youtube; note that there is a DIFFERENT value between using quickdraw and no quickdraw. Otherwise just use 400ms for the overall best experience for all guns.