XIM Community

BO4: Advanced Setup (Update 20190811)  (Read 105915 times)

Offline ervaNz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ervaNs
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 10/19/18)
« Reply #135 on: 03:07 PM - 11/19/18 »
Can't wait to see the new settings RML with the firmware update. 

While we wait for RML to post his new killer config....I played around in a private server today messing with settings with the new firmware.  I kept it simple today and these settings felt good.  There is room for improvement but overall its pretty solid and basic.  I am not that active but I am a 3 KD multiplayer guy (just running around like an idiot) and usually 9-13 kills a game with the occasional big kill game in Blackout.

AA - On
Ingame Sens - Insane (14)
ST - BO4
Freq - Common
DPI - 3600
Hip - 9
ADS - 5
Polling - 1000hz
No Smoothing
No Steady Aim / Boost
No Curves

May be worth a try and tune to your liking.  DPI is at 3600 as thats my G400S max otherwise I'd go higher.  Cheers.

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 10/19/18)
« Reply #136 on: 01:37 AM - 11/20/18 »
any update with the new FW with Boost and Steady Aim ?

I'll be updating my AAA thread with a new setup and the full configs as well. I am currently on the beta firmware and all my old setups work fine.

perfect sir

i cant wait to try your new setup

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup/Advice (Updated 11.20.18)
« Reply #137 on: 09:49 PM - 11/20/18 »
Updated with latest Blackout settings (I also use these settings for other multiplayer modes as well, just deactivate the Wing suit profile).

So what's new?
- Variable Sync settings to maximize Aim Assist for every engagement.
- Variable ADS curves to maximize Aim Assist for every engagement.
- Alt ADS profile to maximize mid-long ranged encounters. This will be a simple change for those of you that are used to PUBG. Everyone else, yes it is a learning curve. However, if you want to be able to cut through Aim Assist at CQC and still be able to nail those mid-long ranged shots, this is the best way! I promise you it feels very fluid after a few practice hours and once you really get the hang of it you will see your game play rise to a new level. This really does make a big difference once mastered. In Blackout you'll have the tools you need to dominate at any range. In multiplayer, if you're a Run N Gun player like me. You'll be dominating CQC and now hitting shots on those ranged targets that were often troublesome in the past.

Yes it's a learning curve, is it worth it? Depends on how good you want to be!  :-*

You will notice I also have some new curves and my old 1.2 curve. This is where it gets tricky folks, because to be honest. I often simply CANNOT decide which curves I like the most. OBsIV"s curves work insanely well and I sometimes mix them up as well. Currently though, I'm using 1.2 on primary ADS and OBsIV's gradual curve for mid-long. Like I said though, you can mix and match and see what works best for you. With the proper sync and sens settings, they all manage AA very well and should be fine tuned to your liking.

I can honestly say this setup is perfect for me. But you have to follow the Sync settings, that's a must! Sync off cuts through AA a lot better then Common.

CHEERS!
« Last Edit: 10:34 PM - 11/20/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline siijuunn

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: siijunn
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 11.20.18)
« Reply #138 on: 01:09 AM - 11/21/18 »
if you guys havenít tried this profile out yet HOLY MOSES

Do it! Helps sooo much with be aim assist. I went from like 1.89 to an average of 3.3 in 10 games. I dropped my sene a little but itís pretty much perfect! Ty for all the hard work!!! Youíve made me so happy!!
XIM Apex | Razer Deathadder Elite | Ducky One 2 Skyline TKL | Razer Mouse Bungee v2 | Steelseries Arctis 5 | Gamdias GD-NYX Large | MSI Optix G27C2 Display | PS4

Offline duvdvn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: duvdvn
« Reply #139 on: 02:10 AM - 11/21/18 »
Hello RML !

So first of all thanks you so much for you awesome Balistic cruve - i like it so much.

Second, we know that you use the Nav (Sony) and not keyboard. my question is - your config suitable for keyboard users like me? 

i try to play yesterday on Default, your balistic (ofcurse) 4 smoothing (both), 165 delay, 1.30 x\y on the Ads, 1000 boost on the Hip and 100 boost on the ADS.

Before the update, everything works fine, but after the (another...) update the game looks pretty quickly and i have jitters.

so i little confused cuz i dont know if your settings will works well on my keybaord.

Best Regards,

duvdvn (psn).
« Last Edit: 02:25 AM - 11/21/18 by duvdvn »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 09:32 AM - 11/21/18 »

Do it! Helps sooo much with be aim assist. I went from like 1.89 to an average of 3.3 in 10 games. I dropped my sene a little but itís pretty much perfect! Ty for all the hard work!!! Youíve made me so happy!!

Thanks for the recommendation, glad you like it.

Hello RML !

So first of all thanks you so much for you awesome Balistic cruve - i like it so much.

Second, we know that you use the Nav (Sony) and not keyboard. my question is - your config suitable for keyboard users like me? 

i try to play yesterday on Default, your balistic (ofcurse) 4 smoothing (both), 165 delay, 1.30 x\y on the Ads, 1000 boost on the Hip and 100 boost on the ADS.

Before the update, everything works fine, but after the (another...) update the game looks pretty quickly and i have jitters.

so i little confused cuz i dont know if your settings will works well on my keybaord.

Best Regards,

duvdvn (psn).

My Settings will work just as well with KB. The only difference I've personally noticed between Nav and KB is you can break AA a little quicker with KB when Strafing. This is because WASD instantly pegs the stick, where Nav's analog movement may not as quickly. However, on the flip side. If you're moving just one direction with a KB or NOT quickly strafing you will sometimes actually feel more AA with a KB. This is because the faster you move "in one direction" the greater the Aim Assist. I think some people get confused about this.

As far as your jitters go, here's what I would do if I were you.
- Get rid of the Boost in HIP and ADS! You don't need it with SYNC OFF. I only use Boost with wing suit. Boost will instantly give you jitters and destroys micro movements.
- Changing your X/Y ratio can also give you jitters and cause you to quickly exceed the Turn Speed limit while moving your cross hairs vertically. That's because the look mech in game has a greater horizontal turn speed the vertical. Don't believe me? Move your cross hairs left and right and then Up and Down. See how fast you red light vertically? :P

I know some suggest changing X/Y ratio to help with recoil, I personally advise against it, primarily for this reason.

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline duvdvn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: duvdvn
« Reply #141 on: 09:43 AM - 11/21/18 »

Thanks for the recommendation, glad you like it.

Hello RML !

Best Regards,

duvdvn (psn).

My Settings will work just as well with KB. The only difference I've personally noticed between Nav and KB is you can break AA a little quicker with KB when Strafing. This is because WASD instantly pegs the stick, where Nav's analog movement may not as quickly. However, on the flip side. If you're moving just one direction with a KB or NOT quickly strafing you will sometimes actually feel more AA with a KB. This is because the faster you move "in one direction" the greater the Aim Assist. I think some people get confused about this.

As far as your jitters go, here's what I would do if I were you.
- Get rid of the Boost in HIP and ADS! You don't need it with SYNC OFF. I only use Boost with wing suit. Boost will instantly give you jitters and destroys micro movements.
- Changing your X/Y ratio can also give you jitters and cause you to quickly exceed the Turn Speed limit while moving your cross hairs vertically. That's because the look mech in game has a greater horizontal turn speed the vertical. Don't believe me? Move your cross hairs left and right and then Up and Down. See how fast you red light vertically? :P

I know some suggest changing X/Y ratio to help with recoil, I personally advise against it, primarily for this reason.

What a statement bro! Thanks you so much. i will check it again and contact will you soon.

i wish that i can play with you with the xim apex.

Thanks again!

Offline Mike10522

• View Profile
Re: BO4 My Advanced Setup (Updated 11.21.18)
« Reply #142 on: 12:54 PM - 11/21/18 »
do you use SAB at all?

Offline Delmaestr0

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 01:45 PM - 11/21/18 »
Updated with latest Blackout settings (I also use these settings for other multiplayer modes as well, just deactivate the Wing suit profile).

So what's new?
- Alt ADS profile to maximize mid-long ranged encounters. This will be a simple change for those of you that are used to PUBG. Everyone else, yes it is a learning curve. However, if you want to be able to cut through Aim Assist at CQC and still be able to nail those mid-long ranged shots, this is the best way! I promise you it feels very fluid after a few practice hours and once you really get the hang of it you will see your game play rise to a new level. This really does make a big difference once mastered. In Blackout you'll have the tools you need to dominate at any range. In multiplayer, if you're a Run N Gun player like me. You'll be dominating CQC and now hitting shots on those ranged targets that were often troublesome in the past.

Yes it's a learning curve, is it worth it? Depends on how good you want to be!  :-*

You will notice I also have some new curves and my old 1.2 curve. This is where it gets tricky folks, because to be honest. I often simply CANNOT decide which curves I like the most. OBsIV"s curves work insanely well and I sometimes mix them up as well. Currently though, I'm using 1.2 on primary ADS and OBsIV's gradual curve for mid-long. Like I said though, you can mix and match and see what works best for you. With the proper sync and sens settings, they all manage AA very well and should be fine tuned to your liking.

I can honestly say this setup is perfect for me. But you have to follow the Sync settings, that's a must! Sync off cuts through AA a lot better then Common.

CHEERS!

Hey, I've been trying to paste your config into the manager but I keep getting an error.  I tried using just the select button, then manually selecting it, then deleting the spaces in the beginning and I keep getting the error. This is for the full config. I had to older on saved but the updated config just won't stick

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #144 on: 01:57 PM - 11/21/18 »
Hey, I've been trying to paste your config into the manager but I keep getting an error.  I tried using just the select button, then manually selecting it, then deleting the spaces in the beginning and I keep getting the error. This is for the full config. I had to older on saved but the updated config just won't stick

do you have the last beta firmware ?
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline Delmaestr0

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 02:08 PM - 11/21/18 »

do you have the last beta firmware ?

Yea, I'm running the beta 20181109

Actually I just checked and while the xim firmware is 20181109, the xim manager is not. Would that cause the issue?

Final edit. Got it. Didn't realize the manager had to be updated too. Had to get test flight first. Thanks
« Last Edit: 02:26 PM - 11/21/18 by Delmaestr0 »

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 02:39 PM - 11/21/18 »
Rml question about how you have this config set up you have the mid range curve set up for the 9 key but you also have that as a secondary key for the normal ads page care to explain how this works?

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
« Reply #147 on: 02:49 PM - 11/21/18 »
Thanks rml ill give these a try. Do you use a curve for sniping? Also do you ever find sync off is jittery at times i really find an issue with that

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 03:34 PM - 11/21/18 »
Also do you have a curve for snipers ? I canít seem to snipe like I used to when I used a controller

Offline Phoenix10

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 03:42 PM - 11/21/18 »

So what's new?

CHEERS!

RML am facing a problem with your set up

Am using G502 mouse and Sony Navigation Controller

I set
Heal on both hip and ads at button 9 (L1) of navigation controller

But I cant make it work
Always when I hold L1 for heal my player always goes at ads mode
And I can't heal
What is the problem

I tried also to set all hip buttons and inherits ads and long range, but still the same

Here is my confinq
Code: [Select]

>>> XIM APEX [RML BLACKED OUT] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

What is the problem???