XIM Community

Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20190801)  (Read 616073 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny 1&2: Advanced Setups (20190801)
« Reply #975 on: 08:21 PM - 08/13/19 »
I wanna try your latest settings after I kinda hit a wall with the old config but I can't download the latest Firmware and Manager. Feelsbadman

Sorry man, as an Alpha Tester my #1 priority here is to test new things, including firmware.

The individual curves should work with any firmware on Apex. You wonít be able to paste full configs though without the latest.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lbrot
« Reply #976 on: 11:37 AM - 08/15/19 »
Alright I am using your latest config now.

The biggest problem I have is still turning around. I just cannot turn and get the hell out quick enough in unfavorable engagements (talking about Crucible here).

I am usually playing to the strengths of using a Xim, I snipe and try to create some distance between me and the opponents. I also reached Legend this season and it wasn't even that hard. But in close quarters I feel like a bot. In high-comp there is just an absurd amount of Apes and I can't match their speed.

If I could only turn around just as fast as a 10 sens controller could....

Offline S10

• I'm always over 9000.
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 03:06 PM - 08/15/19 »
Alright I am using your latest config now.

The biggest problem I have is still turning around. I just cannot turn and get the hell out quick enough in unfavorable engagements (talking about Crucible here).

I am usually playing to the strengths of using a Xim, I snipe and try to create some distance between me and the opponents. I also reached Legend this season and it wasn't even that hard. But in close quarters I feel like a bot. In high-comp there is just an absurd amount of Apes and I can't match their speed.

If I could only turn around just as fast as a 10 sens controller could....

I know the feeling only thing I did was find boots that have traction and It felt so much better for the turns makes things a lot easier.
If at first you don't succeed.... Skydiving isn't for you.

- Zowie FK2
- FinalMouse Air58 Ninja
- Ducky One 2 Mini 60% Cherry MX Silent Red switches

Offline dasbrot

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lbrot
« Reply #978 on: 10:43 PM - 08/15/19 »
I know the feeling only thing I did was find boots that have traction and It felt so much better for the turns makes things a lot easier.

I am using traction boots. Could not play without them honestly.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 08:28 AM - 08/16/19 »
Iím still working on my optimal setups for these games. Havenít had as much time to play it lately as Iíd hoped for.

Iíve never had traction boots... where do you get them?
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Crushtaculer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Crushtaculer
« Reply #980 on: 09:31 AM - 08/16/19 »
Any ETA on the new curves? Currently using the ones on your D2 config, but you said your new ones are a big improvement. Can't wait to try them out.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 08:22 AM - 08/17/19 »
Any ETA on the new curves? Currently using the ones on your D2 config, but you said your new ones are a big improvement. Can't wait to try them out.

Man, this one's tough. I hate modifying configs all the time. I'm burning through alot of different games right now. So I really need a 1/2 a day to pound this one out. I'm close to posting my final settings though.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #982 on: 09:08 AM - 08/17/19 »
1/2 a day to pound 1 out, you might want to see a doctor about that rml.   :o

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 09:41 AM - 08/17/19 »
1/2 a day to pound 1 out, you might want to see a doctor about that rml.   :o

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #984 on: 09:45 AM - 08/17/19 »
Touchť rml touchť.

Offline miahegypt

• View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 12:31 PM - 08/18/19 »

Man, this one's tough. I hate modifying configs all the time. I'm burning through alot of different games right now. So I really need a 1/2 a day to pound this one out. I'm close to posting my final settings though.

Take it easy RML
Take your time no need to rush
You been a great help to this community and you deserve to have all the time you need

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 03:15 PM - 08/18/19 »

Take it easy RML
Take your time no need to rush
You been a great help to this community and you deserve to have all the time you need

I'm chill bro, thanks!  :)
ADVANCED SETUPS