XIM Community

The Anti-Aim Assist curves for any game. (Updated 20190617)  (Read 131039 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
Re: The Anti-Aim Assist curves for any game. (Updated 20181124)
« Reply #225 on: 10:59 AM - 01/01/19 »
The best curve is your original.

I agree, but alot of people have a hard time controlling it.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline istainville

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 05:07 PM - 01/05/19 »
The best curve is your original.

I agree, but alot of people have a hard time controlling it.

I'm playing BO- which config should I try atm? Thanks

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 02:05 PM - 02/20/19 »
Hi! I'm new to your curves! And I notice something strange I feel more aim assist & it's really hard to enter the AA bubble with these curves! What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance!

Offline robbo0

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 06:28 PM - 03/18/19 »
At risk of asking a dummy question, but does your Anti Aiming Assist (AAA) reduce 1:1 mouse movement or increase it?

I get that Aim Assist (AA) imposed by the game reduces 1:1 movement arguably by slowing/changing mouse movements when on/near targets. However on the other hand your curves will also be adding acceleration/non-1:1 inputs; assuming in attempt to counter the game's AA.

So...this leads me to believe the likelihood of countering the games Aim Assist is quite small because of all the variables between different games; and so you end up with a fairly inconsistent 1:1 movement across different games. So I'm thinking muscle memory is maybe impacted more to an extent too as it's potentially more likely your curve(s) will increase variables between games compared to trying to adapt to the games limited aim assist approaches?
(or is it the same argument, just other side of the coin when adapting to a game's aim assist?)

Would be intrigued to hear your opinion on the matter!

(I ask as I tend to have much better aim with 1:1 on PC as I used to compete professionally with a low sens on cs 1.6, so wondering what would be the best option for me to play casually on the Xim but hopefully revive some of that old skool skill I once had. As you can imagine I hit Max Turn Speed pretty easily/often.)

edit: I'd also like to hear your view on your AAA Curves vs. the Boost function?
« Last Edit: 06:55 PM - 03/18/19 by robbo0 »

Offline ORG

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: QRGASMATRON
« Reply #229 on: 08:03 PM - 03/25/19 »
Pretty sure RML won’t be back, sorry.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 11:03 AM - 03/26/19 »
Anybody test these curves out for apex legends????

Offline year0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #231 on: 10:05 AM - 05/13/19 »

That's why I always offer explanations for my curves. You should only use them if you're looking for what I offer. However, I can't make people read my lengthy explanations. So I often find myself answering questions that can be answered in the OP.

That's the hard work piece of this, the rest is easy.

I'm very new to XIM Apex, and I've watched & read a heap of the awesome info that's put out by this community, and I think I've found the answer to something that's been effecting my gameplay regularly, but I just wanted to make sure I'm not heading up the wrong path!
In a nutshell, there are times in FPS's (atm apex legends) where I'll be in a close range fire fight with a single enemy, with say each of us circling / strafing to out right or left, and my crosshairs seem locked just outside their hitbox. And whenever I look back at any footage it's (this effect) very consistent.

This is essentially me on the edge of the AA bubble that you often refer to right?

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 06:35 PM - 05/13/19 »

That's why I always offer explanations for my curves. You should only use them if you're looking for what I offer. However, I can't make people read my lengthy explanations. So I often find myself answering questions that can be answered in the OP.

That's the hard work piece of this, the rest is easy.

I'm very new to XIM Apex, and I've watched & read a heap of the awesome info that's put out by this community, and I think I've found the answer to something that's been effecting my gameplay regularly, but I just wanted to make sure I'm not heading up the wrong path!
In a nutshell, there are times in FPS's (atm apex legends) where I'll be in a close range fire fight with a single enemy, with say each of us circling / strafing to out right or left, and my crosshairs seem locked just outside their hitbox. And whenever I look back at any footage it's (this effect) very consistent.

This is essentially me on the edge of the AA bubble that you often refer to right?

Yes. That's the AA bubble. You have to fight a bit to move the crosshairs because of the AA.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline year0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
« Reply #233 on: 11:50 AM - 05/27/19 »
I'm an instrumentation electrician, which means ZERO to do with this, but I've got to say that out of the half dozen online forums I'm on, this community & the guys behind XIM are world-class.

Outside of techs that are paid specifically to do it, (not tech-support lol) you are proactive as HELL, your videos and theory are brilliant, and you communicate some complex concepts across to people who range from what must be actual kids thru to long-term customers! And I'm not a game programmer (or an actual programmer outside of automation) but I'm going to assume that every game is combining and innovating different layers of things like AA and you've come up with cool solutions.

And ALOT of this, especially on here, you don't HAVE to be doing- I mean collective minds charge a fkn subscription fee and your supports makes them look like terrible (which their hardware support kind of is, and I know it's a totally different product ppl).

Anyway enough back-patting, get back to work. :)
Oh, if I had one thing I would really love, it'd be a way to make ballistic curves (not on my mobile, too imprecise), basically like your spreadsheet tool, but one that.. is polished.. but this is not causing issues, i'm just getting greedy!

Thanks for your Hwork

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
Re: The Anti-Aim Assist curves for any game. (Updated 20190617)
« Reply #235 on: 06:15 AM - 06/17/19 »
Updated 20190617, you must use 20190613 Beta Firmware and Manager for codes to work.

Cheers!
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilk
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
Re: The Anti-Aim Assist curves for any game. (Updated 20190617)
« Reply #236 on: 08:06 AM - 06/17/19 »
Thank you Sr.   :D :D