XIM Community

JDM’s (PC Skeng) BO4 MP/ Blackout Setup 11/29/18  (Read 18582 times)

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
So am I supposed to be completing full 360 rotations with a couple inches of mouse movement? My first day having a xim and I'm kinda confused on why the sens is so high

Idk if that's how this config is supposed to be used but by no means is that normal. My hip 360 distance is like 17 inches for reference.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
So am I supposed to be completing full 360 rotations with a couple inches of mouse movement? My first day having a xim and I'm kinda confused on why the sens is so high

You don’t have to, it’s just how me and a lot of other players like it.

If you want slower, try your own settings or try RML’s setup
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline khmclovin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmKHMcLovin
Idk, it's taking me about an inch or two to do a full 360. In game sens is 14 right?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Idk, it's taking me about an inch or two to do a full 360. In game sens is 14 right?

Yup, it’s just how I play lol, it might now suit everyone but it’d for wrist players.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile

Idk if that's how this config is supposed to be used but by no means is that normal. My hip 360 distance is like 17 inches for reference.

It’s not really about what’s normal lol, people either use really slow sensitivity’s and aim with their arm or like me, with their wrists.

I’ve found more people in Xim who play wrist than arm.

Whatever feels right for you but definitely a higher sens for wrist aim and slower for arm.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
thread has been updated with gameplay if the first game I payed with my new Steelseries  Rival 600 + Sony Nav.

Settings are the same but I think the Rival 600 feels smoother.

Sensor seems better.

https://youtu.be/vida0G7BizY

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
thread has been updated with gameplay if the first game I payed with my new Steelseries  Rival 600 + Sony Nav.

Sensor seems better.

I m finally able to keep G440 payed 10€ on warehouse deals and is in perfect condition , can t wait to test it
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile

Sensor seems better.

I m finally able to keep G440 payed 10€ on warehouse deals and is in perfect condition , can t wait to test it

Yeah it’s super smooth, you’ll love it.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile

Sensor seems better.

Yeah it’s super smooth, you’ll love it.

Yes super cool b cuz movement don’t require forcement. I give a try this evening , thanks for tip .
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline Pitpoul

• View Profile
hello PcSkeng,

sorry for my bad english, i´m from Germany.

Your config is the best ever! Thank´s very much for that  ;D

Now i have a question:

how can i get the ADS faster? The aiming is to slow for me. But i need the AA, without i have no chance to handle with the aim.

I have tried the ADS sensitivity make higher, but it doesn´t work. i have also tried 70, 80 or 100. but there is no change.

Can you help me please? what a config change i have to do, in order to the ADS is faster?

I would please me, when i get an answer!

« Last Edit: 01:24 PM - 10/19/18 by Pitpoul »

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
hello PcSkeng,

Now i have a question:

how can i get the ADS faster? The aiming is to slow for me. But i need the AA, without i have no chance to handle with the aim.

I have tried the ADS sensitivity make higher, but it doesn´t work. i have also tried 70, 80 or 100. but there is no change.

Can you help me please? what a config change i have to do, in order to the ADS is faster?

Thanks!

What mouse + DPI are you using?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
hello PcSkeng,

Now i have a question:

Also, have you got the curves on both ads and hip?

If you haven’t, copy and paste the full curve below into the ballistic editor on ADS, I use it on both but I’m going to try the setup without the curve on HIP

Offline Pitpoul

• View Profile
hello PcSkeng,

Now i have a question:

Thanks!

What mouse + DPI are you using?

Logitech G502 @ 12000DPI

Offline Pitpoul

• View Profile
hello PcSkeng,

Now i have a question:

Also, have you got the curves on both ads and hip?

If you haven’t, copy and paste the full curve below into the ballistic editor on ADS, I use it on both but I’m going to try the setup without the curve on HIP

i have set the full config from your old post. now i have seen, that you updatet the full config. is there any change?
i never has copy and paste the curves, only the full config.
But yes, both curves are included, hip and ads.

Hip is for me perfekt! i need the same, but a little bit slower on ads!

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Wait I’m confused, do you want faster ADS or slower ADS?

If you want slower, go 28.32