XIM Community

JDM’s (PC Skeng) BO4 MP/ Blackout Setup 11/29/18  (Read 19392 times)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
My delay has been updated to 30 instead of 100.

I thought I’d already done this.

Please try this in a custom game and see how it compares to 100 because both feel good but 30 is just way snappier.

Full config has been updated, you can copy and paste it or just change your delay to 30.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline ViciousXlV

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ViciousXlV
  • PSN ID: ViciousXlV
Used these settings the AA is very strong and also aiming down sights feels slow are you using the black ops 4 ST?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Used these settings the AA is very strong and also aiming down sights feels slow are you using the black ops 4 ST?

Someone else said this, what mouse pad and mouse are you using?

And yes I am.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile

And yes I am.

Tested right now and this evening , feel pretty good but ads is super slow , I make it higher to 38.10 for now , I use hyper fury S
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile

And yes I am.

Tested right now and this evening , feel pretty good but ads is super slow , I make it higher to 38.10 for now , I use hyper fury S

Updated it, should fix the slow feeling. The old version will work for some.

Offline Vinotauro

• View Profile
Thanks for the setup but I'm getting a weird stutter and also feel like my mouse gets stuck against an invisible wall as well as some jittery effect.

I find the base ST better with the AAA curves set.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile

And yes I am.

Anyway you think is big improvement change mousepad from hyper fury s to G440 ?
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile

And yes I am.

Anyway you think is big improvement change mousepad from hyper fury s to G440 ?

Not sure, if the fury is a cloth pad then yes lol

Offline rizy

• View Profile
Vinotauro

I had the same effect when I tested this, I thought my mouse was going bad for a second..... So far I prefer using Default sync no curve on hip. Still playing with different ADS settings.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
Here you go . . .

My sub build on your config or maybe adjustment for my own sense .

Hip : 81,08

Sync : Off

Smoothing : 20

Ads : 56,31

Sync : Off

Smoothing : 0

Ballistic curve : from 63,24 up to 100

12k 1000hrz polling both

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
Your ads is awsome! Your hip i switch for default

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
This is my full setup. I usé différent sync between hip and ads.
Almost same thing than you with adjustment

My K-D ratio up from 1.63 to 1.74 in TDM hardcore and did a 41-1

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [JDM - 12K DPI - BO4 ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
This is my full setup. I usé différent sync between hip and ads.
Almost same thing than you with adjustment

My K-D ratio up from 1.63 to 1.74 in TDM hardcore and did a 41-1

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [JDM - 12K DPI - BO4 ] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOAAwADUAMgA4AAAAKABKAEQATQAgAC0AIAAxADIASwAgAEQAUABJACAALQAgAEIATwA0ACBrCAEBAQAAAAAAAAAGAEgAaQBwAQAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAcAAAAAAADcAbgCigNSBBoE9gXRBq4HighmCUIKHgr6C9UMsg2ODmoPUBA/ETASIBMQFAoVDRYSFyoYQhlQGlMbWBxwHYceqh/WIQIiLiNaJJAl0CcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxBhAWJAYQJggAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAKgBGMEZCBkQGUQYBBiIGQCZARkCEKAQkBiCGUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABwAQQBpAG0AIABEAG8AdwBuACAAUwBpAGcAaAB0AQFAAgAAHgAAAAAAAAAAABOIAGQAAAAAAAcAAAEAAADcAbgCigNSBBoE9gXRBq4HighmCUIKHgr6C9UMsg2ODmoPUBA/ETASIBMQFAoVDRYSFyoYQhlQGlMbWBxwHYceqh/WIQIiLiNaJJAl0CcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAxAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAyAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAzAAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAA0AAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Really looking forward to trying your setup! ^^
What’s your dpi? And what mouse/mousepad do you use? And do you have both aim assist options enabled or disabled?

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
12.000 dpi
G502
G910
G440

I’m a fan of logitech :)

Offline khmclovin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IAmKHMcLovin
So am I supposed to be completing full 360 rotations with a couple inches of mouse movement? My first day having a xim and I'm kinda confused on why the sens is so high