XIM Community

Havox's BO4 Blackout/MP Configuration  (Read 24577 times)

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
Re: Havoxs Black Ops 4 Configuration [11/18]
« Reply #60 on: 02:49 PM - 11/16/18 »
hello frere havoxxx :), for hip I cleared the curve and leave 1.1, for ads I like, I just find that AA is a little strong! how to take it a little? without mounting my sensi? note that i switch to synch default and 500hz. thank you

Offline duvdvn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: duvdvn
« Reply #61 on: 03:38 AM - 11/17/18 »
Hello Havox!

What about the simulate behavior?

Offline FreshNsoClean

• MVP
  • Your #1 Broski
    • View Profile
    • Fresh's Livestream
  • Gamertag: FreshNsoClean
  • PSN ID: FreshNsoClean12
« Reply #62 on: 06:19 AM - 11/17/18 »
I literally bought a XIM APEX to use your curve Havox.  Which I'm completely fine with either way.  I hope there's a noticeable difference between the 4 and APEX.  I'll find out today!

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 01:00 PM - 11/17/18 »
Hello Havox!

What about the simulate behavior?

I have to look into this, i have no prior experience to this feature as it is the newest addition to the xim apex.

hello frere havoxxx :), for hip I cleared the curve and leave 1.1, for ads I like, I just find that AA is a little strong! how to take it a little? without mounting my sensi? note that i switch to synch default and 500hz. thank you

The reason behind sync on slow was to add more aim assist. With no curve on default you will need to use RMLs curve for the hip to try and cut threw the aa.

I do not have much experience with using no curve so i can not really give you a opinion on how to decrease the AA although,
watch this video for help.

I literally bought a XIM APEX to use your curve Havox.  Which I'm completely fine with either way.  I hope there's a noticeable difference between the 4 and APEX.  I'll find out today!

How you liking your APEX so far?

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
Re: Havoxs Black Ops 4 Configuration [10/14]
« Reply #64 on: 04:21 PM - 11/17/18 »
Someone test this out. Here is the whole config

3350 dpi 1000 pulling

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Bo4havox] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Thanks havoxx. I tried this in destiny 2, and liked the way the sprint curve felt. So i made a sub config and set the sensitivity to 14. using it for both HIP and  ADS. with the translator set to hip. Also i have link and windows default sensitivity with enhanced pointer precision on. This is one of the best curves and settings i have used yet in D2.

3200 dpi for sticky aim 1600 for even sticker aim. PS you must have the traction perk on your boots to make sprinting and turning fell good, otherwish its poo poo.
« Last Edit: 04:28 PM - 11/17/18 by digital blasphemy »
G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline FreshNsoClean

• MVP
  • Your #1 Broski
    • View Profile
    • Fresh's Livestream
  • Gamertag: FreshNsoClean
  • PSN ID: FreshNsoClean12
« Reply #65 on: 11:42 AM - 11/18/18 »
Loving this! ordered one of those Belkin easy transfer cables so I can link.  Hate having 2 keyboards and mice on my desk. 

Only thing is I use a hard mouse pad surface, so I'm using 4000dpi vs your 5150dpi.  Is this the move vs lowering sensitivity in the config?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 12:15 PM - 11/18/18 »
Loving this! ordered one of those Belkin easy transfer cables so I can link.  Hate having 2 keyboards and mice on my desk. 

Only thing is I use a hard mouse pad surface, so I'm using 4000dpi vs your 5150dpi.  Is this the move vs lowering sensitivity in the config?

What Works Best?
Which mouse pad works best is partly based on personal preference. If you have an optical mouse, it will likely work fine on the surface of either a hard or soft mouse pad, but one may feel better than the other. However, if your mouse is designed for gaming, a hard mouse pad will provide greater precision for quick, exact movements.

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 02:57 PM - 11/18/18 »
Do I need Xim Link for this? If so do you have another build for non link players?

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #68 on: 11:04 PM - 11/18/18 »
Do I need Xim Link for this? If so do you have another build for non link players?

>>>> ;-) first page <<<<
THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE XIM LINK, I USE XIM LINK STRICTLY TO USE MY PC WITH THE SAME INPUTS AS THE XBOX
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 01:42 AM - 11/19/18 »
I missed that lol. Thanks

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 02:58 AM - 11/19/18 »
in my future update this week, im going to be making this following..

* Dpad left easier access

* Dpad right easier access

* 4 different DPI level profiles, 5150, 8500, 12000 each one will have the same cpi tho

* New curve for less AA for people who use sync lower than slow.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 02:38 PM - 11/20/18 »
I tried this, same mouse, cloth pad, same settings and dpi, but it felt WAY to fast and felt like a bit input lag. What am i doing wrong, or do any of you feel the same?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline AdedBiatch

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 04:27 PM - 11/20/18 »
How can i convert this using 4k dpi do i just change the vale of the sens using csgo dpi calculator or will i need to change sa, boost .etc?

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #73 on: 04:55 PM - 11/20/18 »
How can i convert this using 4k dpi do i just change the vale of the sens using csgo dpi calculator or will i need to change sa, boost .etc?

for calculate 4k dpi just use csgo dpi calculator, and no change SA / no change Boost / no change curve
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline Dustin

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 05:00 PM - 11/20/18 »
Havox, I love this. Thank you. I was wondering if you have something built for Fortnite with the new firmware?
« Last Edit: 05:05 PM - 11/20/18 by Dustin »