XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181012]  (Read 5308 times)

Offline Mjölnir

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181012] (**LATEST**)
« Reply #30 on: 09:19 AM - 10/13/18 »
Maybe brother you have to focus for blackout too!it's a game that we want the profile st...is released 1 day now..So better focus for blackout and leave fortnite for a day!or try to fix them both..but mate you have to press it for black out

Maybe "brother", you should be more respectful for all the work and patience they are providing to us, as you said, the game has been released only for A DAY, which is only 24h in real life, where you have to live/sleep/eat, respect the fact they have life. And people are living in USA, EU, Asia, and so on, so when you are awake they can be asleep, so please, we are all waiting, but we're not disturbing us, the time they are taking to answer a plethora of always the same questions is time didn't put in for other things, think of it. Without them you shouldn't be able to play almost perfectly with K&M.

And to be honest, the BO3 ST is really playable, didn't have hard time to make several solo top1 while I didn't play the beta. And for now Fortnite is bigger than CoD, so the priority is Fortnite BUT such as they are absolutely beasts, they can handle this 2 things in parallel WHILE without the fix for Fortnite the game was really unplayable with K&M without using some voodoos thing.

I'm really disappointed to see how the new wave of players are reacting, but hey, it's just business and the price for fame I guess, which is exponential ;D
« Last Edit: 09:33 AM - 10/13/18 by Mjölnir »

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
« Reply #31 on: 09:43 AM - 10/13/18 »
Guys - mist makes the STs and OBsIV does most of the firmware stuff. Nothing with what's going on with Fortnite is preventing mist from making STs. Mist has said in several places that Black Ops 4 should get an ST within the normal time frame it takes to make new COD STs.
Xbox One / PC
XIM Apex / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HShoT ShooteR
« Reply #32 on: 10:01 AM - 10/13/18 »
Maybe brother you have to focus for blackout too!it's a game that we want the profile st...is released 1 day now..So better focus for blackout and leave fortnite for a day!or try to fix them both..but mate you have to press it for black out

Maybe "brother", you should be more respectful for all the work and patience they are providing to us, as you said, the game has been released only for A DAY, which is only 24h in real life, where you have to live/sleep/eat, respect the fact they have life. And people are living in USA, EU, Asia, and so on, so when you are awake they can be asleep, so please, we are all waiting, but we're not disturbing us, the time they are taking to answer a plethora of always the same questions is time didn't put in for other things, think of it. Without them you shouldn't be able to play almost perfectly with K&M.

And to be honest, the BO3 ST is really playable, didn't have hard time to make several solo top1 while I didn't play the beta. And for now Fortnite is bigger than CoD, so the priority is Fortnite BUT such as they are absolutely beasts, they can handle this 2 things in parallel WHILE without the fix for Fortnite the game was really unplayable with K&M without using some voodoos thing.

I'm really disappointed to see how the new wave of players are reacting, but hey, it's just business and the price for fame I guess, which is exponential ;D

1st of all I am talking to them because I help them with my settings with Fortnite.. so better if you want fortnite to be fixed don't talk to me like that because I saw soothing doesn't mean I am aggressive.
2nd I am trying to tell them that yes fortnite is bigger now than cod but when you say release day is that..then it has to be that,because people are playing more games and not only fortnite..I love fortnite and I love blackout..yes I know it has to be fixed..but when the new firmware are coming out for fortnite they destroying the other games.so maybe they have to focus to bring out the new st for blackout with a strong aim assist and stuff like that and fortnite too.i want basicly blackout because I think fortnite is getting worse as a game..
3rd I like xim community and their job that's why when they had the problem with sens I was there and I helped them..I am here again to help so let's see what we can do..
I hope blackout st will be ready until Sunday.now about Fortnite I think will be tought now or later updates of the game to be fixed.we will see.maube we will see a fight with epic and xim.counter to counter.
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/hshot_shooter

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:13 AM - 10/13/18 »
i have cod, too, but for gods sake for every comment or thread about the cod ST, you should delay the patch for one day so this community learns again what patience means.

Thanks for being patient. :)
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Mjölnir

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10:43 AM - 10/13/18 »
1st of all I am talking to them because I help them with my settings with Fortnite.. so better if you want fortnite to be fixed don't talk to me like that because I saw soothing doesn't mean I am aggressive.
2nd I am trying to tell them that yes fortnite is bigger now than cod but when you say release day is that..then it has to be that,because people are playing more games and not only fortnite..I love fortnite and I love blackout..yes I know it has to be fixed..but when the new firmware are coming out for fortnite they destroying the other games.so maybe they have to focus to bring out the new st for blackout with a strong aim assist and stuff like that and fortnite too.i want basicly blackout because I think fortnite is getting worse as a game..
3rd I like xim community and their job that's why when they had the problem with sens I was there and I helped them..I am here again to help so let's see what we can do..
I hope blackout st will be ready until Sunday.now about Fortnite I think will be tought now or later updates of the game to be fixed.we will see.maube we will see a fight with epic and xim.counter to counter.

Wuw, I wasn't agressive, sorry if you took it like that, didn't want to hurt you, and please don't make the guy by saying "so better if you want fortnite to be fixed don't talk to me like that", as it was only related to you, it's not a mafia movie right here :P you are not alone to provide feedback ;D

I'm playing Blackout and many other games too, and I'm here for years, I don't remember any game I played having a ST within a day... And they are focusing on Blackout ST, which is on the road. And they haven't destroyed anything, they are testing, they said the new firmware is a beta, have to change, and is to fix for Fortnite essentialy but want feedback for other games too. So I don't understand what you mean. I again apologize, didn't want to seem agressive.

You want the Blackout because you think Fortnite is getting worse, you seem to be the only one who are helping here? Please, WE are a family, WE are here to help each other, I don't get why new wave are so irritable, or maybe it's just me who irritates the new wave don't know :-\ I'm sorry, and just know I've nothing at all against you, I love all my XIMers mates. So yeah, stay focused on the point, which is providing the best help to XIM team in order the get the best results on video games we love.

I also would like to see the ST within the end of the week-end, impatient to see the amazing work, CoD ST has always been so so great!

And they will not be any "fight" between XIM and EPIC, XIM rocks, and EPIC don't want to counter XIM (for now), the update was to counter players which put keyboard after the start of the game in order to play with controllers players lobby, it has been said many times now.

Offline FreshFridays

• Fortnite lover
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xFresh Fridaysx
« Reply #35 on: 10:49 AM - 10/13/18 »
i have cod, too, but for gods sake for every comment or thread about the cod ST, you should delay the patch for one day so this community learns again what patience means.

Thanks for being patient. :)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AT XIM TECH FOR WORKING ON BUILDS TO PUT FORTNITE BACK ON THE MAP 👍💙 I appreciate you guys so much .

I have been Playing New Black Ops on a WW2 Cod Config on my Xbox x !
🎃💀🕷🎃💀🕸🎃💀🕷🎃💀🕸🎃

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HShoT ShooteR
« Reply #36 on: 11:06 AM - 10/13/18 »
Whatever..let's make xim big so all the games will be playable and OP!
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline wild snuffy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12:14 PM - 10/13/18 »
Still no kicks!! Amazing! The diagonal movements are reduced, and only noticeable if you try to walk on a straight line. For black ops 4, it's noticeable on the menus, like when you press W, the circle selector moves up and left/right. Thank you guys for the quick fixes!!! We all appreciate it!

Offline blankcloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: platinumemerald
« Reply #38 on: 01:30 PM - 10/13/18 »
When will a version for MAC be available. I really hate being unable to fix the problem.  :'(

Offline swedishhousemafiaa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bajs
  • PSN ID: BAjsba
« Reply #39 on: 02:40 PM - 10/13/18 »
Ive played now with the new fix, I don't get any kicks. But the aim is terrible. I reseted my xim to factory settings and then installed the new firmware. I installed exactly the same settings as before but now I cant aim for crap! Any mods got any ideas?

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #40 on: 02:41 PM - 10/13/18 »
For black ops 4, it's noticeable on the menus, like when you press W, the circle selector moves up and left/right

I'm trying to reproduce that. It shouldn't be happening.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Teckx

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181012]
« Reply #41 on: 06:40 PM - 10/13/18 »
One spot it’s noticeable in fortnite is the inventory when moving items into different slots

Offline Konami

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:40 PM - 10/13/18 »
Glad to hear that people are getting to play fortnite with some beta patches.

Unfortuneately i have not been able to play as i use a xim4 and so far there is no support for the classic users of xim to fix fortnite. 

Offline nutnsbolts

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 12:09 AM - 10/14/18 »
Glad to hear that people are getting to play fortnite with some beta patches.

Unfortuneately i have not been able to play as i use a xim4 and so far there is no support for the classic users of xim to fix fortnite.

umm Right here.
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=70840.0

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #44 on: 12:24 AM - 10/14/18 »
Please all XIM APEX users run the the latest Beta.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.