XIM Community

“Xim is cheating” “Xim users should be banned” etc  (Read 3446 times)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: “Xim is cheating” “Xim users should be banned” etc
« Reply #60 on: 01:16 PM - 01/19/19 »
Mouse and keyboard support has always been a thing, it was always just for the devs to allow it. Only Fortnite have done it ( as a mainstream game I guess you could call it )

I think they’ll make M&K support more accessible like how Xbox are doing but it’s definitely still going to be primary controller. Consoles are marketed for sitting back, controller in hand and just playing, it would also mess with the competitive side of things ( call of duty )

Mouse and keyboard support will still be up the the devs to allow it and work it how they want to work it, controllers mixed with mouse, or controller and mouse separate.

Either way, people will always be ignorant and although people do grow out of it, sometimes, there’s always the next generation of younger players who’ll know no better than to follow what the majors says about mouse on console.

As big as we think the Xim community Is, it’s really not much compared to the Anti-Xim community lol. We won’t give in though.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline ThtFilthy26

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: filth26
Re: “Xim is cheating” “Xim users should be banned” etc
« Reply #61 on: 05:07 AM - 02/02/19 »
Tried to convert my daughter and my cousin to Xim. Both went back to controller because not only Do they enjoy the controller more, they’re also better with it. To each there own. Xim only makes you better if you put in the time and effort to get good at it.

"To each there own. Xim only makes you better if you put in the time and effort to get good at it."
could this possibly become the unofficial (maybe OFFICIAL) slogan to XIM? I could not agree beyond more that this is the most logical and overlooked point to any topic of discussion that refers to the salty claims of xim making you a god like player. First use with the xim I was horrible in games. Even my buddies have told me that early adjustments, I was just not good. Now that I've become adapted to the use of the xim, I love it, not for the reference of being ahead in advantages, but because a mouse feels most comfortable to me. Hell, IMO I feel as if all games should be played with mouse and or keyboard/analog now that I've adjusted. While theres plenty of people who love the use of a controller, that still can melt others using mouse, I'm completely ok with it. People who are bitter about the use of Xim on console simply just don't want to understand this factual point and choose to overlook it. Shame
PS4 Pro: Sony Navigation/Nintendo Joy-Con: Logitech G502/G903: dpi 3000 - 5500/1000hz: SteelSeries  mouse pad: ASUS vg245h Monitor: