XIM Community

“Xim is cheating” “Xim users should be banned” etc  (Read 2803 times)

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
Re: “Xim is cheating” “Xim users should be banned” etc
« Reply #30 on: 01:16 PM - 01/11/19 »
I can't imagine any of you would still be using the XIM if you were only put into lobbies with other people using it. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

I would.

Offline pheno

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07:42 PM - 01/11/19 »
Yeah, your arguments would be valid if you guys were simply trying to just use a mouse and keyboard, because then you would be placed in the proper lobbies. But, let's be real, that's not why people do it. People use XIM adapters so they can use a mouse and keyboard in controller lobbies. I mean, are you guys seriously trying to defend this? This mentality is terrible. Plain and simple, you're cheating. You're the lowest common denominator that society has to cater to. The world would be a terrible place if everyone acted like you. I can't imagine any of you would still be using the XIM if you were only put into lobbies with other people using it. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
ya ya ya ya ya ya......go away!

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GunzBlazed
« Reply #32 on: 08:23 PM - 01/11/19 »
Yeah, your arguments would be valid if you guys were simply trying to just use a mouse and keyboard, because then you would be placed in the proper lobbies. But, let's be real, that's not why people do it. People use XIM adapters so they can use a mouse and keyboard in controller lobbies. I mean, are you guys seriously trying to defend this? This mentality is terrible. Plain and simple, you're cheating. You're the lowest common denominator that society has to cater to. The world would be a terrible place if everyone acted like you. I can't imagine any of you would still be using the XIM if you were only put into lobbies with other people using it. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

He must be one of those Gold Rank players that Freelo was talking about.

I would like to point out that being a good player doesn't always come down to better aiming. In reality, it's about a 50/50 mix of aiming/knowing when to shoot, prioritizing targets, positioning and taking advantage of weapons, perks, terrain, etc.

Good example:
When my controller friend and I play Battlefield V, he will 60% get a better K/D than me because of the 50/50 mix I mentioned above. I have my moments where I only just try and shoot at everything I can which backfires and gets me a respawn. (Also my friend doesn't like to revive much) Playing first person shooter isn't just about having better aim. Pro players have mentioned it before.
« Last Edit: 08:41 PM - 01/11/19 by GunzBlazed »
GT: GunzBlazed, Xbox One X, XIM Apex, 4000dpi, 1000hz, LG 55SJ8500, Corsair K55, Razer Basilisk, Corsair Mouse Pad, Astro A50's, Studio Designs - Adapta Table, Random desk chair from Goodwill

Steam: GunzBlazed, PC: Corsair 760T, AsRock Z97 Extreme3, Core I5-4690k, ASUS Strix GTX 1070, 16GB G.Skill RAM, Corsair H100i, BenQ XL2420Z, Logitech g910 Orion Spectrum, Razer Basilisk, Logitech g930, Same random desk chair from Goodwill

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08:57 PM - 01/11/19 »

First off do you even own a xim? have you ever used one?

Have you ever tried to combat aim assist vs dpi vs controller acceleration vs x/y vs the actual hitbox?

Lets throw these into a equation real quick...

XIM= SENSITIVITY+DPI+AA+X/Y+BOOST+BC+GAMESENSITIVITY+DZ

8 multipliers.

CONTROLLER= SENSITIVITY

0 multipliers.

Imagine what we actually go threw to try and find settings that customize our own personal preference..Oh WAIT it will NEVER EVER be accomplished, because you could never have the same feeling as PC unless you have raw input.  Xim simulates a analog stick, its not like HEY WELL THE XIM IS GOING TO TAKE THIS CIRCLE DEADZONE AND MAKE IT INTO A MAGICAL SQUARE! BOOM WOW.. You outsiders make it seem like its so simple....Lmao you have no idea what you are even talking about. A controller with paddles and a cronus max is worse than trying to make the xim a superior weapon, and will smoke a xim user every time.

We do not keyboard for a advantage, we are simply PC gamer's trying to get away from all the bull @#$% that happens on the regular such as, Aimbotter's, Wall Hackers, Low server/community. So don't come into this forum acting all high and mighty because you are pissed off that this product exists but let me tell you something.

Bless your simple minded heart, you are such a toxic person, and no wonder you come into our forums and try to shame us when your knowledge is absolutely pathetic.

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:18 AM - 01/12/19 »
Nice generalization, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are very misguided and simply do not understand what XIM is intended for. It is not a “cheating device” like you and many others believe. It is simply a alternate control method, like an arcade stick for fighting games, wheel for racing gamers etc. Not everyone who uses XIM does so that they can “wreck” controller users.

Many of us just prefer to use mouse and keyboard instead of controller on console. You could argue “well just play on PC” maybe we don’t have a gaming PC (don’t have the money, prefer console etc.) maybe our friends are on console or maybe we don’t want to deal with actual cheaters (aim botters, wall hacks) on PC. There could be various reasons why we game on console instead of PC. You can continue to hate us and think that we’re just trying to piss in your corn flakes but really we are just trying to enjoy video games by controlling it the way we prefer
« Last Edit: 04:27 AM - 01/12/19 by ƑȒƐƐĿǾ »

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10:12 PM - 01/12/19 »
Nice generalization, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are very misguided and simply do not understand what XIM is intended for. It is not a “cheating device” like you and many others believe. It is simply a alternate control method, like an arcade stick for fighting games, wheel for racing gamers etc. Not everyone who uses XIM does so that they can “wreck” controller users.

Many of us just prefer to use mouse and keyboard instead of controller on console. You could argue “well just play on PC” maybe we don’t have a gaming PC (don’t have the money, prefer console etc.) maybe our friends are on console or maybe we don’t want to deal with actual cheaters (aim botters, wall hacks) on PC. There could be various reasons why we game on console instead of PC. You can continue to hate us and think that we’re just trying to piss in your corn flakes but really we are just trying to enjoy video games by controlling it the way we prefer

This comment totally hits the spot. too bad that dude ain't gonna return and read any of this. Even if he did, he wouldn't even believe a word of it. haha.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #36 on: 10:32 PM - 01/12/19 »

Funny thing is I have a friend who is a freak on pc currently holding a 7kd with a 788spm on black ops 4!! Yet he uses a xim4 on ps4 "black ops4" and has a 3.9kd  so figure that one out.  As above was said, some pc players only play on console to play with friends which is why he plays.  He actually gets annoyed on ps4 due to the crazy strong aim assist.

Offline Mickey Finn

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02:25 AM - 01/13/19 »
Reddit's hate boner for the XIM is hilarious. I was reading a thread on The Division's subreddit about TD2's anti-cheat, and of course someone had to sidetrack it by crying about M+K on consoles, comparing it to actual hacks and other nonsense.

XIM Derangement Syndrome is real.

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Enrix79
« Reply #38 on: 06:21 AM - 01/13/19 »
heh I agree. Salty trashcans are using the XIM as an excuse.
This is so wrong
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10:22 AM - 01/13/19 »
heh I agree. Salty trashcans are using the XIM as an excuse.
This is so wrong

I know what a bunch of loser no life nerds, it’s just sad how they only use xim to spite all the controller users

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:27 PM - 01/14/19 »

Thanks for your words!!! This ist the true. And we all (xim users) know that! Everyone who tells what Else lying.
Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Konsole
SteelSeries Rival 300 @ 4.000 DPI
SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL
SteelSeries DeX
Asus VG275Q

Offline Grarrg

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 04:36 PM - 01/14/19 »
ou're the lowest common denominator that society has to cater to. The world would be a terrible place if everyone acted like you.
That's it guys, we're busted.
We are lower than murderers, rapists, child abusers, terrorists etc.
Time to pack it in and move on.

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:34 AM - 01/16/19 »

That's it guys, we're busted.
We are lower than murderers, rapists, child abusers, terrorists etc.
Time to pack it in and move on.

Dang, we deserve the death penalty and to burn in Hell for all eternity for committing the most evil act known to man (using a XIM) to be honest I don’t even know how we live with ourselves or sleep at night after what we’ve done

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
« Reply #43 on: 11:47 AM - 01/16/19 »
What’s actually funny is I was watching an Xbox stream and they were playing siege. Well he thought one of the guys he was playing with was mouse and key so he asked and that started this huge thing. People started going off talking about this guy sucks he is m&k and is horrible he should kill everyone he is a f-n cheater. So this went on for about 20 mins and I said in chat that I think it’s funny how everyone assumes that m&k makes you god and that there are no people who use m&k who are normal and it just makes every person who uses it the best ever. Anyways after this went on for a while it calmed down. The best thing about it though was this guy was like gold 4, and the others were high gold/plat and they were on controller. Or so everyone thinks. Just goes to show how ignorant people are when it comes to this subject.

But for real at least I now know that I am on god level just because I picked those peripherals. Well according to public opinion.
SteelSeries Rival 600-Sades 1 handed (black switch) Mechanical Keyboard-Sony Nav-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03:09 PM - 01/16/19 »

Did you really come here and make an account just so you could add a pointless comment to the discussion? Hilarious.

I use native M&KB in Fortnite, which means I’m playing (on my PS4, at 60hz) against PC players with the same input. I’m always at a disadvantage. I’d gladly play against other M&KB users on other games if developers actually included support for it, but unfortunately they don’t, so I’m on my XIM, against controller users. Not my fault, nor my problem.