XIM Community

Fortnite Experimental Build 20181011 BETA-0 [FEEDBACK NEEDED]  (Read 23349 times)

Offline spawnpeekingyager

• View Profile
I haven't been kicked at all, but my movement feels strange, maybe someone is experiencing the same thing, but it could just be in my head

Offline Hazy

• View Profile
Wasd movement is unpredictable. Still waiting for the final solution. Im back on 501 firmware.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Thank you,

but I prefer it my way Nav.

I can feel the "drift" on WASD... is not for me.

Offline msalghfeli

• View Profile
I just updated my firmware using the beta link you posted. It works fine for me, I played 3 games and nothing happened. However, my aim was decent not as it used to be before but it feels like my aim sway more. I am not sure how to describe it. But the aim feels more free and less aim assist when shooting at someone. An improvement to the aim would be cool, but thank you for the solution and the work by the team to solve the issue.

Offline Hitless

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LtHitlis
  • PSN ID: Lt Hitlis
Wasd movement is unpredictable. Still waiting for the final solution. Im back on 501 firmware.

Will the “unpredictable” movement be toward any game using this firmware or just Fortnite? I don’t play Fortnite so if I shouldn’t download it I’m just looking for confirmation. Plus if it’s detectable by them then it must be detectable by all. I don’t want to get detected and banned.
XBox One X PS4 Pro
G502 Gaming Mouse
Corsair Strafe RGB mechanical gaming keyboard
CloudX HyperX headphones
Standard Xbox one controller with Stereo Headset Adapter

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Will the “unpredictable” movement be toward any game using this firmware or just Fortnite? I don’t play Fortnite so if I shouldn’t download it I’m just looking for confirmation. Plus if it’s detectable by them then it must be detectable,e by all. I don’t want to get detected and banned.

you cannot get detected in other games, fortnite did that to prevent a native mouse and keyboard exploit which other games dont offer
also dont use this firmware if you arent playing fortnite as right now every game has the xim patch for fortnite with this firmware
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay