XIM Community

Easiest Logitech G13 KontrolFreak Thumbstick Mod: No disassembly required.  (Read 677 times)

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: z00g4ng

Any questions feel free to ask!

No buying old game pads to switch out thumbsticks, no taking apart your prizes possession, and all console Kontrol Freaks/console sized thumbstick grips can be used or interchanged in seconds.

Offline mr_foox

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: fooxgsy
  • PSN ID: dgsgjxs_as
Where do you get these
For hori tac pro

Offline humanfemale

• View Profile
Btw I've used half a dozen different kontrolfreeks models on playstation controllers, 3 and 4, they were all spinning from day 1. Which is not to say they would fall off, they wouldn't, but the mold was never so tight to stay in place. I wouldn't consider it in any way a flaw in your method.

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
Btw I've used half a dozen different kontrolfreeks models on playstation controllers, 3 and 4, they were all spinning from day 1. Which is not to say they would fall off, they wouldn't, but the mold was never so tight to stay in place. I wouldn't consider it in any way a flaw in your method.

You're right, that particular grip was my favorite and it's been used many times for may years, the second example (orange on that "snapped" on) is brand new for reference

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
Where do you get these
For hori tac pro

What are you referring to Mr foox?

The black generic caps I got in a pack at target or best buy. The rubber epoxy/segment I had lying around the garage