XIM Community

d1sable Fortnite Config  (Read 10610 times)

Offline Dncdubbs

• View Profile
Re: d1sable Fortnite Config
« Reply #15 on: 08:19 AM - 10/01/18 »
I'm going to try this tonight and see how it feels.  I've been playing at 12k dpi and 1k.  My sens  is at 13 and ads 10 but I'm curios about lower sens with a curve.  I've been using the other curve posted here for building and it works pretty well.

My problem always seems to be the way fortnite handles exiting building and edit mode.  I have a build mode aux config but only for the curve.  Your not using anything else for build curve and this works ok for turning?  I always find lower sense is great for battles but is too low for building so how do you deal?  I knew with a sens that low you had to have a hip curve.

You must have a build aux in order to setup those binds for your mouse wheel?  My edit mode always get stuck with the edited piece when I got back to build mode so I'm definitely doing something wrong.  I have toggle checked/deactivate is harvest.  With toggle I can just click build mode button (q) twice and it exits.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #16 on: 08:57 AM - 10/01/18 »
The curve is linear its not a real curve. Just laziness i forgot to remove it. All it does is the same as make hip 15 (random number dont know exact conversion). I should remove it and just up my sense but cba.

No aux modes bud.

1 click edit is done just by making circle edit in game and a dpad as build only.

Then remap in xim.

Simples.

Offline Dncdubbs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:36 AM - 10/01/18 »
Ah ok, ya so sens is close based on the other factors.  I'm going to try and setup again with one click. 

Set auto as good as d1sable = yes

Is that in there? 🤣

Wait...how do you turn quick for building?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:50 AM - 10/01/18 »
Haha

Ummm i dunno man just spam it like crazy i guess

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04:51 PM - 10/01/18 »
Haha

Ummm i dunno man just spam it like crazy i guess
Why you stop using 12k dpi

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:57 PM - 10/01/18 »
Just switched it up to see. Honestly dont notice the difference. Like any dpi.

Offline S0L1NG3N

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:30 AM - 10/12/18 »
Could someone tell me if these settings of the Apex are similar to the one Id have to enter on the XIM4? If so could someone tell me how I can see the Curve of OP, as I cannot enter it into my XIM obviously.

Thanks!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:33 AM - 10/12/18 »
Could someone tell me if these settings of the Apex are similar to the one Id have to enter on the XIM4? If so could someone tell me how I can see the Curve of OP, as I cannot enter it into my XIM obviously.

Thanks!

xim4 runs on 125hz and sync default which you cannot change
anything else from the config can be copied to a xim4, however the sensitivity will feel different (you would need to know the 360/cm ratio to get the same sensitivity on xim4)

you can manually recreate the curve if someone posts you a picture of it
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline S0L1NG3N

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11:38 AM - 10/12/18 »

Thanks!

xim4 runs on 125hz and sync default which you cannot change
anything else from the config can be copied to a xim4, however the sensitivity will feel different (you would need to know the 360/cm ratio to get the same sensitivity on xim4)

you can manually recreate the curve if someone posts you a picture of it

Ok if I understand that correctly Id have to make a 360 degree turn in game and measure how much cm Ive made on my mousepad for this to happen?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01:06 PM - 10/12/18 »
yes, you need the 360/cm ratio of the xim apex sensitivity settings so you can convert those for your xim the way you described above
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline teambash

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:56 PM - 10/20/18 »
what is your mouse?

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:59 PM - 10/20/18 »
G403

Offline FreshFridays

• Fortnite lover
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xFresh Fridaysx
« Reply #27 on: 09:17 PM - 10/21/18 »
I have been changing alot recently which is probably a bad thing but here is what im using currently.

4k DPI
500 hrtz and polling
Common Sync
4.50 Hip

No ADS profile (avoid ramp slow down)

Ads and scope set to 0.50 in game

AA on

No other changes to XY Smoothing etc

Buttons remapped in game so up scroll wheel is edit and confirm. Down scroll reset.

>>> XIM APEX [Fortnite: Battle Royal] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/d1sable1984

https://www.youtube.com/user/disable1984

Thanks

If you need to turn faster Try lowering your right stick DeadZone down 2 or 4 clicks
Whats your epic name ? Lets lobby up
My epic is SneakyGoose
« Last Edit: 10:08 AM - 10/22/18 by FreshFridays »
🎃💀🕷🎃💀🕸🎃💀🕷🎃💀🕸🎃

Offline Fartnoises

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10:07 PM - 11/04/18 »
When I used this every time I tried to build it pulled up quick chat after changing my inputs.

Offline swedishhousemafiaa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bajs
  • PSN ID: BAjsba
« Reply #29 on: 01:11 PM - 11/09/18 »
I have been changing alot recently which is probably a bad thing but here is what im using currently.

4k DPI
500 hrtz and polling
Common Sync
4.50 Hip
No ADS profile (avoid ramp slow down)

Ads and scope set to 0.50 in game

AA on

No other changes to XY Smoothing etc

Buttons remapped in game so up scroll wheel is edit and confirm. Down scroll reset.

>>> XIM APEX [Fortnite: Battle Royal] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/d1sable1984

https://www.youtube.com/user/disable1984

Thanks

How can you play with this low sens? Its so slow lol. Can barely move with 4k DPI and 4.5 hip.
Also how do you "Deactivate" ADS profile?