XIM Community

Paladins Update 1.6  (Read 630 times)

Offline Zaknefein

• View Profile
Paladins Update 1.6
« on: 11:14 AM - 09/20/18 »
Just a headsup- Paladins next update (1.6) is completely overhauling aim assist and adjusting aiming settings to be more in-line with modern fps's..  Will probably need re-training..  no date yet for when 1.6 is releasing but probably 10-14 days or so.. 

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Paladins Update 1.6
« Reply #1 on: 12:48 PM - 09/20/18 »
Thank you for the heads up. Hopefully they are able to put this out before red dead. That's going to be a busy week, one game with potentially 8 STs.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Zaknefein

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:08 AM - 09/28/18 »
Hey Mist - Just an update- 1.6 has been released - they've changed the aim settings and at base on the controller it feels a lot better.  I hope this allows a better ST to be trained - i know the first one was frustrating since their poor controls didn't allow for much! 

There is no Aim Assist settings now and their sensitivity scale has changed from 200 to just 10 (which is a lot better).  Honestly I just tweaked my sensitivity in the XIM and had a game where i went like 48kills 10 deaths and 16 assists- which is a lot better than I normally perform..  (enemy team wasn't very good though)

Offline pheno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:21 AM - 09/28/18 »
Thank you for the heads up. Hopefully they are able to put this out before red dead. That's going to be a busy week, one game with potentially 8 STs.
One game with potentially 8 STs ? are you serious? why 8 in one game, or did i just understand wrong?

Offline kainkain

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
  • PSN ID: Poemdd
« Reply #4 on: 07:47 AM - 09/28/18 »
I'm so eager to be eager.
I wait for 10 days a day.
I hope to have a fantastic experience again.
Thank you very much.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:35 AM - 09/28/18 »
Hey Mist - Just an update- 1.6 has been released - they've changed the aim settings and at base on the controller it feels a lot better.  I hope this allows a better ST to be trained - i know the first one was frustrating since their poor controls didn't allow for much! 

There is no Aim Assist settings now and their sensitivity scale has changed from 200 to just 10 (which is a lot better).  Honestly I just tweaked my sensitivity in the XIM and had a game where i went like 48kills 10 deaths and 16 assists- which is a lot better than I normally perform..  (enemy team wasn't very good though)

Thanks for this. If there is a change to the look mechanic support should be available after the tomb raider update.

One game with potentially 8 STs ? are you serious? why 8 in one game, or did i just understand wrong?

Yes, unfortunately if it's anything like GTAV I expect 8 different STs:

RDR-Hip-X1, RDR-ADS-X1, RDR'FPS-Hip-X1, RDR'FPS-ADS-X1
RDR-Hip-P4, RDR-ADS-P4, RDR'FPS-Hip-P4, RDR'FPS-ADS-P4

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:08 PM - 09/30/18 »
It looks like this is available on PS4 this week and out on Xbox next week. I'll have to wait for the X1 version before updating support. I did take a look at the changes on PS4 and it looks promising.

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #7 on: 02:15 PM - 09/30/18 »
It looks like this is available on PS4 this week and out on Xbox next week. I'll have to wait for the X1 version before updating support. I did take a look at the changes on PS4 and it looks promising.

Thanks for your hard work

Offline kainkain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:33 PM - 09/30/18 »

I really appreciate it so much.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:56 AM - 10/01/18 »
Might finally give this a try. Thanks Mist.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:06 AM - 10/01/18 »
If anyone on PS4 knows a current method of staying in training mode without being kicked from the game please PM me.

Offline Zaknefein

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:19 AM - 10/01/18 »
Sent you a message - not sure if you tried the method you had to use the first go around at training-  I recall you mentioning that launching the shooting range and nothing else would result in it kicking you out..  But if you shot a few times then it allowed for an unlimited time training session. 

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10:26 AM - 10/01/18 »
Unfortunately this no longer works with the latest update.

Offline kainkain

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04:21 PM - 10/01/18 »
If anyone on PS4 knows a current method of staying in training mode without being kicked from the game please PM me.
A message has been sent.
I woke up at 6 in the morning and tried it.
If I understood correctly, I could stay a long time when I opened the load-out menu by pressing the option button in training mode.