XIM Community

Ads + hold breath config  (Read 407 times)

Offline Brody6762

• View Profile
Ads + hold breath config
« on: 08:14 PM - 09/15/18 »
Hi guys. In most fps games while you aim Down sights you can then hold sprint (normally l/shift) to hold your breath and completely steady your aim while sniping. I'm Aware you can configure this so that when you hold right mouse button it will them trigger l/shift at the same time but have been trying for ages to come up with the solution but failing miserably. Has anyone figured it out and able to help me out please? Iv inhereted my key bindings from hip to ads, using right mouse as the activation button, then gone into secondary bindings and changed right mouse to l/shift which seems like the obvious solution but no luck. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
Re: Ads + hold breath config
« Reply #1 on: 07:43 AM - 09/16/18 »
goto your ads profile then goto the secondary page find R3 or whatever the sprint/hold breath button is ingame then use right click. Now you should hold breath when ADS'in

Offline d1sable

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: d1sable
« Reply #2 on: 09:19 AM - 09/16/18 »
Seems strange to want to to do that. Sometimes u may want to survey and only hold breathe when u actually want to shoot. Not like its hard to hold crtl or whatever for run when required.

Would annoy me being on.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:13 PM - 09/16/18 »
I agree, you should choose a key that allow you to hold-breath independently without disrupt your aim.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Au1d Yin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:03 PM - 09/16/18 »
I have a config set up that triggers ADS and scope zoom on a foot pedal press ... this gives my mouse a nice light feel as I dont have to hold down right click when aiming.
I think it would be best retaining your normal ads and setting up ads+ hold breath on another config that triggers ads and hold breath on a one button press. That would mean you wouldn't have to hold mouse right click when using it ... and would leave your original game config working as normal.