XIM Community

NBA 2k19  (Read 84 times)

Offline JAMcClain

• View Profile
NBA 2k19
« on: 11:04 PM - 09/13/18 »
I was wondering if it is possible to push the shoot button but have it deactivated to the millisecond, to have perfect green light shots. Maybe through a script? Thanks
I love my Xim 3 and my Galaxy tab 10.1

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2k19
« Reply #1 on: 11:29 PM - 09/13/18 »
I was wondering if it is possible to push the shoot button but have it deactivated to the millisecond, to have perfect green light shots. Maybe through a script? Thanks

Move the y axis to have a straight line so it does not move left or right

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #2 on: 08:56 AM - 09/14/18 »
I doubt that every player/time you shoot it is the same. If it is, it'd be super easy to exploit with Xim Link or a T2.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:43 AM - 09/14/18 »

This scripting s is getting out of hand now, the whole point off nba is building up your character soo you can shoot better, pass better, control the ball better and just play better, shooting on the game is easy enough, just find a jumper that works well for you, the games literally just been released, give it a good try.

Even if this was possible it wouldn’t work, the time you have to release your jumpshot depends on how contested you are, if your off the dribble, where you’re positioned on the court and also lag can come into play, there’s no way to get around the fact you have to get a feel for the game, no easy way it this time lol.
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |