XIM Community

Anyway to change Xim Apex Left-Stick movement to Xim4's style?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
I'm trying to configure a profile and I've ran into a strange issue with the left stick translation.
In The Division, to strafe you need to sprint forward, then go either left or right unsprinted. Then, sprint forward and do opposite side. Each key is hit individual other than sprint+w. It needs to be done rapidly to be effective.
Problem is, if you sprint forward while the analog stick is in any way diagonal then your camera flips.
I can sprint forward then do the first part of the strafe,  but letting go of "a" and hitting sprint +"w" afterwards the Apex acts as if I'm still holding the a slight bit "a" cause it flips the camera to the left.
I've changed the dead zone of the stick to 0, maxed out, all over and nothing seems to work, is there a setting that would emulate Xim4 left-stick style? I've never had this problem on it.

Edit: If I delay my keys pressed half a second each one it works, so it seems the left stick has a delayed movement which brings it from left to forward to right, instead of it being separate flicks on the stick.
« Last Edit: 04:23 PM - 09/13/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Glad to see you have Xim Apex.  I can't wait for your configuration. 
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Kbnookie

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Gzordilla
Is there a way to fix this issue on the division xim apex

Admin