XIM Community

Question about how to make something work  (Read 207 times)

Offline FVXT

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FVXT
Question about how to make something work
« on: 08:23 AM - 09/13/18 »
So I'm going to try to word this to the best of my ability. I play RB6 a lot and I have my drone deployment (down DPAD) mapped to scroll down but when Dokkaebi calls you the game prompts you to hold down the the DPAD which I can't doing considering I have it mapped to scroll down, is there a way that I can make a sub-config to fix this?
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Finalmouse ULP 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Corsair K70
HyperX XL
ASUS VX228H
Astro A50 w/ Mixamp Pro

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Question about how to make something work
« Reply #1 on: 08:28 AM - 09/13/18 »
scroll all the way down in your hip config, under your button bindings you can switch to the secondary bindings by pressing the (...) button
(expert mode needs to be ticked in your global settings)
there you can bind dpad down to a second button that you can hold down, eg a keyboard key
that way you can use your scroll button for the drone and the keyboard key for the hold feature

a scroll button will always send a short signal, you cannot really hold it down
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline FVXT

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FVXT
Re: Question about how to make something work
« Reply #2 on: 08:38 AM - 09/13/18 »
scroll all the way down in your hip config, under your button bindings you can switch to the secondary bindings by pressing the (...) button
(expert mode needs to be ticked in your global settings)
there you can bind dpad down to a second button that you can hold down, eg a keyboard key
that way you can use your scroll button for the drone and the keyboard key for the hold feature

a scroll button will always send a short signal, you cannot really hold it down

Thanks, I figured it was possible because I saw some people talking about it on another thread but they didn't really go much into detail.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Finalmouse ULP 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Corsair K70
HyperX XL
ASUS VX228H
Astro A50 w/ Mixamp Pro